May 22, 2018
it you looking for new sex position you can download on patreon. there a 2.0 in public and 2.0.3 in patreon. sorry i'm not good at explain.

Link:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
it you looking for new sex position you can download on patreon. there a 2.0 in public and 2.0.3 in patreon. sorry i'm not good at explain.

Link:
I tried to DL the public version, but it seems like the download link (for the 2.0) doesn't work anymore ?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
i just check the download and it working for me.
1572223916734.png
That's what I get by clicking on the link : "Deleted transfer. Sorry, this transfer has been removed and is no longer available" (translation)
Maybe you could share the files directly here ? Would be awesome :-/ ?

---> Solved : I didn't go on the most recent patreon's update page, I was on an old link I think. I found the most recent one and it worked. Thanks Kevin2018 :) !

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
View attachment 442719
That's what I get by clicking on the link : "Deleted transfer. Sorry, this transfer has been removed and is no longer available" (translation)
Maybe you could share the files directly here ? Would be awesome :-/ ?

---> Solved : I didn't go on the most recent patreon's update page, I was on an old link I think. I found the most recent one and it worked. Thanks Kevin2018 :) !
Patreon support member for Katarsys to gain access to the 2.3 version but there is also the public version 2.0
- member version
- public version

nhanuusau

Oct 27, 2019
Sorry I'm bad english but anyone can help me a mod make vagina move when put dick ? I mean when put dick to a vagina
make a hole and move not fissure motionless. Thx for all.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
MakotoYuki90 Ric Lefty75uk Remember when I said I would prove there is a masturbation scene in the shower without kplug? I finally got my main machine working again and did as I said I would, took a screenshot.
I'm not sure what I saw is counted as a masturbation scene in the same way as if I catch a girl doing it in the library. I do believe it is still counted as a shower scene. The reasoning behind that is they typically masturbate in somewhat open areas, standing outside the stalls of the shower room or sitting on the bench in the middle are the ones I've seen there, and the water only runs when the NPC is showering. It was running in this case, but she wasn't washing herself as normal. Another reason to believe this was something different is that the symbol for shower peeping, the heart outside the stall when an NPC is showering, was active and she was totally naked. They never get totally naked in other peeping scenes except showering scenes and this would be the same, she would have been clothed, if this had been a normal masturbation scene.
This was a real pain to capture since I literally had to stalk her through the cafeteria hallway, the locker room, and to the shower stall as well as avoid two other girls. I made it a three person class to give me an easy time avoiding their line of sight and avoiding all three in the narrow space of the locker room especially was difficult Koikatu-2019-10-28-10-24-48-UI.png .
The door doesn't close unless the student is showering, the join her icon doesn't pop up in the bottom left in free H, and if she were under a normal masturbation scene, the room outside the stall wouldn't unload, the black space, when I peep because it would be counted as being there and not in the stall. I still haven't determined if it counts as masturbation or showering, but Illusion probably programmed it as a shower scene to avoid her running away. This was also at less intimacy than the last time I had this happen, 41, so the intimacy theory, that intimacy plays a role in getting this, is proven false. It may just be randomized based on if she's horny enough. She'll randomly either do normal showering or this, in other words, when she showers if her H bar is high enough. You'll also notice very faint dots of white because the water is running.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is a common masturbation scene. A scene can happen in any location.
If it were, would the shower be going and the door closed? No, she'd be standing outside the stall as she did a few times before I managed to catch this with clothes on. They only get fully naked on their own while changing clothes and the door stays open and the shower off unless they are showering. happened in place of the normal shower. Also, there were two other girls, so she wouldn't start normal masturbation as one of you mentioned before. Normal masturbation scenes can only trigger if she is alone in the room, remember. She would have stopped as soon as the other girls or I got too close and ran as well as did happen with several times where she was doing it normally outside the stall. This particular girl is decidedly against being watched while masturbating apparently since I still have to sneak up on her when I can just walk up to others at max affection and with the slutty trait.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
MakotoYuki90 Ric Lefty75uk Remember when I said I would prove there is a masturbation scene in the shower without kplug? I finally got my main machine working again and did as I said I would, took a screenshot.

This was a real pain to capture since I literally had to stalk her through the cafeteria hallway, the locker room, and to the shower stall as well as avoid two other girls. I made it a three person class to give me an easy time avoiding their line of sight and avoiding all three in the narrow space of the locker room especially was difficult View attachment 443321 .
The door doesn't close unless the student is showering, the join her icon doesn't pop up in the bottom left in free H, and if she were under a normal masturbation scene, the room outside the stall wouldn't unload, the black space, when I peep because it would be counted as being there and not in the stall. I still haven't determined if it counts as masturbation or showering, but Illusion probably programmed it as a shower scene to avoid her running away. This was also at less intimacy than the last time I had this happen, 41, so the intimacy theory, that intimacy plays a role in getting this, is proven false. It may just be randomized based on if she's horny enough. She'll randomly either do normal showering or this, in other words, when she showers if her H bar is high enough. You'll also notice very faint dots of white because the water is running.
This is a rare capture Alex nicely done m8 It is the same for me trying to catch the students performing Yuri in the bathrooms during vanilla story mode.

Reactions: alex2011

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
If it were, would the shower be going and the door closed? No, she'd be standing outside the stall as she did a few times before I managed to catch this with clothes on. They only get fully naked on their own while changing clothes and the door stays open and the shower off unless they are showering. happened in place of the normal shower. Also, there were two other girls, so she wouldn't start normal masturbation as one of you mentioned before. Normal masturbation scenes can only trigger if she is alone in the room, remember. She would have stopped as soon as the other girls or I got too close and ran as well as did happen with several times where she was doing it normally outside the stall. This particular girl is decidedly against being watched while masturbating apparently since I still have to sneak up on her when I can just walk up to others at max affection and with the slutty trait.
Masturbation and lesbian scenes occur in any location. (in the corridor, on the roof, in the pool, etc.) The more often you go to the shower, the higher the chance to get such a scene.
People can be in the scene, but always at some distance. There is no condition that there should not be anyone at all. Clothing usually matches the scene. In the shower or locker room, they can generally be naked.
But you should still separate the shower and masturbation in the shower. These events are not related to each other.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Are there any other mirrors for this? GDrive isn't working, it says too many people have downloaded it or something, and Nopy always fails for me if the file size is like 2 or more gig. I really don't want to have to go the route of torrents, a lack of seeds always gets me frustrated.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Gdrive works when you make a copy on your Gdrive account. There's 100s of guides on how to do this.

Are there any other mirrors for this? GDrive isn't working, it says too many people have downloaded it or something, and Nopy always fails for me if the file size is like 2 or more gig. I really don't want to have to go the route of torrents, a lack of seeds always gets me frustrated.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Gdrive works when you make a copy on your Gdrive account. There's 100s of guides on how to do this.

I already did a search. All the guides I checked say to click on Add to Drive after changing the URL, but that button isn't there for me. Clicking the 3 dots shows the option greyed out and the message "You do not have permission to move files in this shared drive" if you mouse over it. I'm logged in so I just assumed those guides were outdated and Google have changed a few things to prevent bypasses. Maybe I'm wrong.
But still, more mirrors would be nice. One of the nice things about f95 is that the complexity of downloading stuff is usually removed. Two sources and a torrent seem lacking compared to other games and resources on here.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is a rare capture Alex nicely done m8 It is the same for me trying to catch the students performing Yuri in the bathrooms during vanilla story mode.
I've caught yuri scenes specifically in the men's bathroom, the blue colored one, before. I still haven't caught anything in the girl's bathrooms and no yuri in a scene like what I caught, while showering I mean. I figured it was rare since I have only seen a few times even when the girls weren't all swarming the shower room and making it impossible to sneak around.

Masturbation and lesbian scenes occur in any location. (in the corridor, on the roof, in the pool, etc.) The more often you go to the shower, the higher the chance to get such a scene.
People can be in the scene, but always at some distance. There is no condition that there should not be anyone at all. Clothing usually matches the scene. In the shower or locker room, they can generally be naked.
But you should still separate the shower and masturbation in the shower. These events are not related to each other.
I see, I've always had trouble getting masturbation to trigger at all when the girl is not alone, meaning she just doesn't unless I walk in and out of the room and no other girl is in, so I figured they had to be alone. There is definitely enough space in the shower room to walk around a masturbating girl normally without triggering her running away animation, but they don't usually do it in the shower like that. I think Lefty75uk is onto something in that it is rare to catch them doing it in the shower, in which case it probably triggers the door and shower water the same as showering itself does. In that case, maybe it is still just masturbation with extra effects from the location. It does kind of make sense that way.

On a separate note, having some real trouble with clothing issues, two specific problems to be exact.

1. The clothing persists after H setting from the additional skin effects mod seems to be getting ignored and they end naked no matter if I enable or disable it. Extra fluid effects like drool, semen, sweat, and blood still act as normal and only persist if I have it set to.

2. Clothing seems to randomly glitch still, especially when they load into the first time period on a day where you start at the sports field. I've had girls with mixed clothing sets, mostly having casual shirt on top of their gym clothes while still wearing their gym shirt. This time, they at least seem to stick to something actually assigned to that girl in one of her outfits. There is also occasionally an issue with the gym shirt specifically where half the girl's chest doesn't load, it's just empty space. This is also something I reported on earlier, but I thought it was my weak backup PC. I am now on my main PC again and the issue is still there.

The real issue here is I don't know where to go to report it for possible fixes. I don't know if the dev of any of the involved mods is on here or not.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I've caught yuri scenes specifically in the men's bathroom, the blue colored one, before. I still haven't caught anything in the girl's bathrooms and no yuri in a scene like what I caught, while showering I mean. I figured it was rare since I have only seen a few times even when the girls weren't all swarming the shower room and making it impossible to sneak around.

I see, I've always had trouble getting masturbation to trigger at all when the girl is not alone, meaning she just doesn't unless I walk in and out of the room and no other girl is in, so I figured they had to be alone. There is definitely enough space in the shower room to walk around a masturbating girl normally without triggering her running away animation, but they don't usually do it in the shower like that. I think Lefty75uk is onto something in that it is rare to catch them doing it in the shower, in which case it probably triggers the door and shower water the same as showering itself does. In that case, maybe it is still just masturbation with extra effects from the location. It does kind of make sense that way.

On a separate note, having some real trouble with clothing issues, two specific problems to be exact.

1. The clothing persists after H setting from the additional skin effects mod seems to be getting ignored and they end naked no matter if I enable or disable it. Extra fluid effects like drool, semen, sweat, and blood still act as normal and only persist if I have it set to.

2. Clothing seems to randomly glitch still, especially when they load into the first time period on a day where you start at the sports field. I've had girls with mixed clothing sets, mostly having casual shirt on top of their gym clothes while still wearing their gym shirt. This time, they at least seem to stick to something actually assigned to that girl in one of her outfits. There is also occasionally an issue with the gym shirt specifically where half the girl's chest doesn't load, it's just empty space. This is also something I reported on earlier, but I thought it was my weak backup PC. I am now on my main PC again and the issue is still there.

The real issue here is I don't know where to go to report it for possible fixes. I don't know if the dev of any of the involved mods is on here or not.
There have always been problems with clothes, a lot has been written about this topic. The main reason is the constant updating of the game and use of some mods, due to which some of the items are not fully adapted (the item does not appear in normal conditions. Only during hscenes). If the item is not displayed during the hscenes, this is due to the use of an outdated card (the card contains parts that are not supported by the modern build).
There is always one solution - adapting the card to your build. It is necessary to replace those parts that are not displayed by those that will be displayed. Usually it is necessary to do this if there is no important component (sometimes a fragment of the body) during h-scenes. If there are no minor details in the usual situation, and during the h-scenes everything is in place, then you can not change anything (at your discretion).

Another problem, when the clothes do not return to their original state after the h-scene, is also well known. This was written both to the author of the repack and to the developers. There is no solution yet. This is probably also due to changes in the game, as this feature was previously available. However, the solution is quite simple - you need to dress the heroine completely before leaving the hscene.
I already did a search. All the guides I checked say to click on Add to Drive after changing the URL, but that button isn't there for me. Clicking the 3 dots shows the option greyed out and the message "You do not have permission to move files in this shared drive" if you mouse over it. I'm logged in so I just assumed those guides were outdated and Google have changed a few things to prevent bypasses. Maybe I'm wrong.
But still, more mirrors would be nice. One of the nice things about f95 is that the complexity of downloading stuff is usually removed. Two sources and a torrent seem lacking compared to other games and resources on here.
The developer always makes 2 resources for downloading the full game + mega for the adapter. Some developers are limited to one resource. Uploading somewhere else provided that the file is almost 16 GB is pointless.
Torrent works pretty fast (with good internet repack 9.3 downloads in 5 minutes). Google also works without problems. You are probably doing something wrong. There is a simple download available without virtual disks, but for this you just need to log in to your Google account (gmail). First log into your account, then click download

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The developer always makes 2 resources for downloading the full game + mega for the adapter. Some developers are limited to one resource. Uploading somewhere else provided that the file is almost 16 GB is pointless.
Torrent works pretty fast (with good internet repack 9.3 downloads in 5 minutes). Google also works without problems. You are probably doing something wrong. There is a simple download available without virtual disks, but for this you just need to log in to your Google account (gmail). First log into your account, then click download
As I said, I was logged in. This is what I get:
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
Nopy just flat out fails after too long. The last time I tried I think I managed to get to 6gig but then it failed and trying to resume it restarts it from zero.
I've just done a fresh install of windows and wasn't wanting a torrent client but I've bitten the bullet on this one and gone ahead with it. So problem solved, I guess. In spite of the hassle.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Ric 9.3? I was using the links in the OP. The thread title specifically says 8. If the OP is wrong or outdated then there's another point to how this thread is lacking compared to others.
I (unwisely) trusted that this thread was up to date so I was using the link in the OP for GDrive and Nopy and they gave me the results I explained.
I'm not sure why you continue to try helping though since I said I already bit the bullet and got it with torrents.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There have always been problems with clothes, a lot has been written about this topic. The main reason is the constant updating of the game and use of some mods, due to which some of the items are not fully adapted (the item does not appear in normal conditions. Only during hscenes). If the item is not displayed during the hscenes, this is due to the use of an outdated card (the card contains parts that are not supported by the modern build).
There is always one solution - adapting the card to your build. It is necessary to replace those parts that are not displayed by those that will be displayed. Usually it is necessary to do this if there is no important component (sometimes a fragment of the body) during h-scenes. If there are no minor details in the usual situation, and during the h-scenes everything is in place, then you can not change anything (at your discretion).

Another problem, when the clothes do not return to their original state after the h-scene, is also well known. This was written both to the author of the repack and to the developers. There is no solution yet. This is probably also due to changes in the game, as this feature was previously available. However, the solution is quite simple - you need to dress the heroine completely before leaving the hscene.

The cards in this save are Illusion's included cards, the ones that come with the game. I have changed only one thing, one girl's underwear from low rise to standard panties because it looks weird under certain conditions. She is the only one in the save wearing those as far as I know, so I didn't change anyone else. I also synced the bra and panty colors on that girl a bit closer to matching. At any rate, I have never used any item not in the game without mods. I didn't even think of the redress her solution, that should work, thanks. Something weird about the not redressing issue is that they do redress the next time they stop or when they move again after that. In my last playthrough, on a Saturday where they wear normal clothes, I had a girl walk literally to the other side of the front door of the school, around the corner, and then instantly redress right then and there. I think the issue is more of a delay in redressing than not doing it at all. This happened after I commented, naturally. I also literally just had a girl spawn her gym uniform the moment she stood up after sitting on the benches in the front of the school, which she sat naked in right after H. I forgot to redress her, that one was my fault. I'm also having textures not load on occasion. Sometimes on the school uniform, the default red skirt spawns and stays white and completely untextured, same with bloomers on gym uniforms. This is about as random as the mixed outfits, but specifically affects low poly models. The textures load fine in conversation even on a character who has the issue when you interact with them.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Ric 9.3? I was using the links in the OP. The thread title specifically says 8. If the OP is wrong or outdated then there's another point to how this thread is lacking compared to others.
I (unwisely) trusted that this thread was up to date so I was using the link in the OP for GDrive and Nopy and they gave me the results I explained.
I'm not sure why you continue to try helping though since I said I already bit the bullet and got it with torrents.
There are many topics on this forum where the OP has not been updated for a long time. Even in topics with regular updates, often the latest updates appear first in the posts, and then in the OP. Therefore, before downloading anything, it is useful to always read the last pages. This is not a question of trust in the OP, these are the rules of use.
The cards in this save are Illusion's included cards, the ones that come with the game. I have changed only one thing, one girl's underwear from low rise to standard panties because it looks weird under certain conditions. She is the only one in the save wearing those as far as I know, so I didn't change anyone else. I also synced the bra and panty colors on that girl a bit closer to matching. At any rate, I have never used any item not in the game without mods. I didn't even think of the redress her solution, that should work, thanks. Something weird about the not redressing issue is that they do redress the next time they stop or when they move again after that. In my last playthrough, on a Saturday where they wear normal clothes, I had a girl walk literally to the other side of the front door of the school, around the corner, and then instantly redress right then and there. I think the issue is more of a delay in redressing than not doing it at all. This happened after I commented, naturally. I also literally just had a girl spawn her gym uniform the moment she stood up after sitting on the benches in the front of the school, which she sat naked in right after H. I forgot to redress her, that one was my fault. I'm also having textures not load on occasion. Sometimes on the school uniform, the default red skirt spawns and stays white and completely untextured, same with bloomers on gym uniforms. This is about as random as the mixed outfits, but specifically affects low poly models. The textures load fine in conversation even on a character who has the issue when you interact with them.
The problem with not displaying some components has always been. #2,363 #2,711... Сards in the ILLUSION database become obsolete with the addition of new mods. It all depends on how long has been created the card and how long it has been changing. Even base cards in the game itself may not always display correctly. Sometimes there is such a problem with new cards and with new elements.
The reason is insufficient optimization. Some items introduced into the game long ago are still not fully adapted (they are not displayed in certain situations). This is due to the authors of the mods. For certain objects, a better adaptation is made, for some only basic functions are adapted.
Since the game is constantly being updated and new mods are being achieved, the developer does not have time to fully optimize the process, as is the case for the final version of the game.
Currently, the developer has to sacrifice some features when adding new features.
For example, the developer knows how to fix the disappearance of clothes after hscenes, but this will harm other useful functions. Therefore, when choosing between the addition of useful functions and between a slight non-display of objects, the choice is in favor of the first option.

It should also be borne in mind that the game has several directions and different builds. And when part of the functions created for a particular build is transferred to another build that was not originally intended for this, this is where problem areas appear.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes