TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So I used kplug to eliminate a MASSIVE amount of grind, but ultimately had to uninstall it because it FORCED all the H-scenes into first person mode and made it ridiculously difficult to get back into third person.

Is there anyway to keep the Girl-modding of Kplug without it screwing up the h-scenes?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I used kplug to eliminate a MASSIVE amount of grind, but ultimately had to uninstall it because it FORCED all the H-scenes into first person mode and made it ridiculously difficult to get back into third person.

Is there anyway to keep the Girl-modding of Kplug without it screwing up the h-scenes?
It isn't forced, that can be toggled off at H start in the Kplug settings, which are accessed with the Delete key, so that it starts toggled off and it can also be disabled completely.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I don't think the amount of characters is the problem cause I don't lag without the kplug. But with the kplug, I crash when starting the story. I have like 40 people btw
Can be a mod conflict or wrong installation of kplug.....
Read the compatibilityNotes.pdf from kPlugManual folder and Read the kPlugManual.html

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Read the compatibilityNotes.pdf from kPlugManual folder and Read the kPlugManual.html
I don't think the amount of characters is the problem cause I don't lag without the kplug. But with the kplug, I crash when starting the story. I have like 40 people btw
I've never had this issue, so it definitely isn't one of the mods from Better Repack or the HF patch. It's possible that it's a mod not included in either of those that is conflicting or it could be improper installation as Makoto said. unknownkill Do you have any mods not included by those? Any you applied separately?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I would have check through of your mods as I am running the full Illusion member JP release version with KK-HF patch 2.10 & KPlug core plus KPlug-2.06 " They are installed in the same formation " Full Game / KK-HF Patch / KPlug core / KPlug 2.06 which works perfectly for me & I am running 80 Students with teachers / nurse + the story characters with out any problems You might wish to look at your setup more closely also have a look though of the KPlug PDF notes for incompatibilities issues with other mods. " Good luck m8 "

unknownkill

Nov 23, 2019
I would have check through of your mods as I am running the full Illusion member JP release version with KK-HF patch 2.10 & KPlug core plus KPlug-2.06 " They are installed in the same formation " Full Game / KK-HF Patch / KPlug core / KPlug 2.06 which works perfectly for me & I am running 80 Students with teachers / nurse + the story characters with out any problems You might wish to look at your setup more closely also have a look though of the KPlug PDF notes for incompatibilities issues with other mods. " Good luck m8 "
I've never had this issue, so it definitely isn't one of the mods from Better Repack or the HF patch. It's possible that it's a mod not included in either of those that is conflicting or it could be improper installation as Makoto said. unknownkill Do you have any mods not included by those? Any you applied separately?
Guys I just removed the incompatible mods and did watch the video on how to install it correctly. It doesn't crash anymore but it still lags a lot when I look at people. Also, some of the hair on some of the the girls are glitched lol

Edit: I realized I had forcehighpoly on the whole time, that's why I was lagging so much damn I'm dumb

Last edited:

unknownkill

Nov 23, 2019
yea I installed expression controller and tex res but thats it. And do I really have to delete the subtitle mod? It says its incompatible with kplug too

Last edited:

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
So I used the charastudio to load scenes that I got from that folder
that has all the scenes from all the games
But I can't seem to figure out how to load a scene so it'll play. Is that not possible like it is in Emotion Creators?

edit: also does anyone know what other games can do what emotion creators does?
Where you load a png and it just plays out a big story with animation.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Guys I just removed the incompatible mods and did watch the video on how to install it correctly. It doesn't crash anymore but it still lags a lot when I look at people. Also, some of the hair on some of the the girls are glitched lol

Edit: I realized I had forcehighpoly on the whole time, that's why I was lagging so much damn I'm dumb
Yeah, force high poly will do it. I had that problem for a while when intentionally trying it.

yea I installed expression controller and tex res but thats it. And do I really have to delete the subtitle mod? It says its incompatible with kplug too
It is incompatible, as is KK_Pregnancy. I mostly use the journal part of Kplug, anyway. Works great as a real time girl tracker to see if one is possibly coming my way. I've never had the map change issue with the subtitles mod or the swap during H issues with KKABMX, which is required for KK_Pregnancy according to the HF installer's layout when selecting install components.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, force high poly will do it. I had that problem for a while when intentionally trying it.

It is incompatible, as is KK_Pregnancy. I mostly use the journal part of Kplug, anyway. Works great as a real time girl tracker to see if one is possibly coming my way. I've never had the map change issue with the subtitles mod or the swap during H issues with KKABMX, which is required for KK_Pregnancy according to the HF installer's layout when selecting install components.
That was on old build problem of kplug..... for kk_pregnancy and kplug, both plugin can be work in same time, the problem is only the visual one for pregnant girls during H scene, nothin break the gameplay.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
So this says FINAL. Does that mean no more updates, I'd assume mods are still being made for the game. But pretty much all the mods one would really need(bone structure, ect ect ect) are as good as they can be?

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
Am I the only one who uses this game to make characters and do the free H thing?

Cuz besides that actual game is full of lag and is almost unplayable.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That was on old build problem of kplug..... for kk_pregnancy and kplug, both plugin can be work in same time, the problem is only the visual one for pregnant girls during H scene, nothin break the gameplay.
It's still isted for 2.0, which is my current version.

So this says FINAL. Does that mean no more updates, I'd assume mods are still being made for the game. But pretty much all the mods one would really need(bone structure, ect ect ect) are as good as they can be?
It means the game itself is on the final version, mods are not counted for that status.

Am I the only one who uses this game to make characters and do the free H thing?

Cuz besides that actual game is full of lag and is almost unplayable.
The game works fine for me, it could be a mod causing it (Ex: force high poly) or it could be something else. The game should not be lagging, though.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes