telephone man

May 15, 2019
All that you asked is in the description of the game. Read it including a wiki. It makes no sense to retell what everyone can read on their own
yeah probably honestly i have been tired and light headed all day so i probably did
Kplug
Public version 2.0

Patreon version 2.5
thanks for this (not sarcasm)
---------------------------------------- <-- kinda just doing that to say this is where is stop replying moving on

is there any other game like this but purely just hentai
i would get custom maid 3D 2 but the version on this site im not sure is english or im just dumb because lightheaded
but main reason i dont is because im big dumb and need to be told how the fuck to mount any of that stuff
but could someone share a game like this thats purely just hentai scenes
again i could just be saying something dumb but as of now i would not know because like i said im light headed and tired

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
yeah probably honestly i have been tired and light headed all day so i probably did

---------------------------------------- <-- kinda just doing that to say this is where is stop replying moving on

i would get custom maid 3D 2 but the version on this site im not sure is english or im just dumb because lightheaded
but main reason i dont is because im big dumb and need to be told how the fuck to mount any of that stuff
again i could just be saying something dumb but as of now i would not know because like i said im light headed and tired
Can you simple use the 100% save data and play in free h mode

telephone man

May 15, 2019
Can you simple use the 100% save data and play in free h mode
im mainly looking for a new game as well yes that is an option you still get them all upon simply getting a virgin to suck you off
and theres not really alot of variety
im not saying its not good because it is for what it gives
but theres still alot of things that are not there
but still im sure you get the point im making

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
im mainly looking for a new game as well yes that is an option you still get them all upon simply getting a virgin to suck you off
and theres not really alot of variety
im not saying its not good because it is for what it gives
but theres still alot of things that are not there
but still im sure you get the point im making
Using a search of this forum too complicated? Finding a game in discussions is too complicated?
I find it difficult to understand what you're looking for since the simple reason you don't understand a shit from what you write.

telephone man

May 15, 2019
i should sleep
anyway im not usually like this im just actually dying because tire
basically:
sex limited
not much i
Using a search of this forum too complicated? Finding a game in discussions is too complicated?
I find it difficult to understand what you're looking for since the simple reason you don't understand a shit from what you write.
can do

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
Koikatu-2019-11-23-01-46-58-UI.png
Ummmmmmm. Anyone know what might be causing this? Me no likey. The hand clips through the back in every mode and in every spot.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Ai Shoujo has the ability to free roam, just like Koikatsu, and has much less of a story, though the girls do have hidden stats in that one that determine what the girl does, which could mean more action or it could mean less. Ai Shoujo is also much more open world with only one place using a transition by loading screen, the housing island, which is the final area of the game. There is no Free H in that one yet, but there is an incoming update on the 29th and it might add that mode and there are mods in the Ai Shoujo thread here that allow you to control those hidden stats and what the girl does by extension. The game is made by the same developer. Also, just so you know, ALL games on F95Zone must be in English, whether translated or native. This includes Custom Maid 3D 2, which is translated.

Last edited:

telephone man

May 15, 2019
Ai Shoujo has the ability to free roam and has much less of a story, though they do have hidden stats in that one that determine what the girl does, which could mean more action. There is no Free H in that one yet, but there is an incoming update on the 29th and it might add that mode and there are mods in the Ai Shoujo thread here that allow you to control those hidden stats and what the girl does by extension. The game is made by the same developer. Also, just so you know, ALL games on F95Zone must be in English, whether translated or native. This includes Custom Maid 3D 2, which is translated.
i tried to get custom maid 3D 2 before but i kept getting an error and the only thing my pc said from it other then "f~fæ" because failed translation is "num error"
i would like that have that game as you can make the female dominant in alot of stuff
but until i have a straight way of fixing iti cant do that

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i tried to get custom maid 3D 2 before but i kept getting an error and the only thing my pc said from it other then "f~fæ" because failed translation is "num error"
i would like that have that game as you can make the female dominant in alot of stuff
but until i have a straight way of fixing iti cant do that
Even though it is translated, you may have to switch your locale. Since the translation is not made by the dev, the game is still localized for Japanese systems, which are different. You could also try using Applocale on any non Windows 10 system or Locale Emulator on Windows 10. This game is different because it has been localized for English speaking countries thanks to the release of Koikatsu Party, the natively English Steam version.

telephone man

May 15, 2019
Even though it is translated, you may have to switch your locale. Since the translation is not made by the dev, the game is still localized for Japanese systems, which are different. You could also try using Applocale on any non Windows 10 system or Locale Emulator on Windows 10. This game is different because it has been localized for English speaking countries thanks to the release of Koikatsu Party, the natively English Steam version.
yeah i did that then got some well deserved sleep
im not as brain dead anymore
thanks for the help though

Reactions: alex2011

Tion

Aug 15, 2017
Is there a way to improve the graphics? I have the strange error that my graphics in the new version has massively deteriorated after I deleted the old folder of the 5.1 version. The two folders were separated and have nothing transferred except the cards in the new version. In other words, I do not understand the mistake at all.

telephone man

May 15, 2019
Is there a way to improve the graphics? I have the strange error that my graphics in the new version has massively deteriorated after I deleted the old folder of the 5.1 version. The two folders were separated and have nothing transferred except the cards in the new version. In other words, I do not understand the mistake at all.
as far as i am aware no
again as far as """I""" am aware
there could be but i dont know
though try to actually turn graphics up
if this was steam i could have helped but sadly its not

D

Deleted member 1808158

The game is a basic version and a set of mods. Since not all mods are compatible with each other, and there is a need to use them, some areas of the game were separated.
Koikatsu is a basic game with maximum capabilities. All major features included.
The Koikatsu Party is a separate area where the emphasis is on the party. (extended features party)
There are other options for individual areas. eg Emotion Creators
Description of all the games are on the developer's site

If you take this topic, then in OP now is the last actual repack 8 with the main game Koikatsu author ScrewThisNoise (#3,147 )

There is a separate build Emotion Creators #3,274 ScrewThisNoise

There is a separate build Koikatu Party BetterRepack R1 #3,134 ScrewThisNoise (To install, you need a Steam version of the game. There is a post in this topic)

This is how the repack author (ScrewThisNoise) answered the question. "sorry to ask but, whats the different between normal koikatsu and this (Koikatu Party BetterRepack)? and thanks for the repack =u= "

ScrewThisNoise:
"This is a modpack for the steam release of Koikatsu, and does NOT include the base game, so it requires you to buy the steam game. The steam game misses some features only found in the Japanese version (studio, VR, summer expansion and afterschool), this pack restores all that and has pretty much all mods that supports party.

The Japanese version, the normal Koikatsu, is still the better option if you’re gonna keep with one, but I’d like to stress this: Do buy the steam release if you’re using the Japanese version even, unless you’ve already bought the JP version that is. It’s important to support the creators in one way or another, and supporting the steam version might entice them to release future titles with proper translation faster".

You can also find repacks of other authors.

If there is a question what is repack and ordinary game. That answer lies in the update method.
The repack version assumes that the game is completely updated by the repack author. The user should only download, unpack and play. if changes are required, the next repack will be released.
A regular game assumes that the user does all the updates himself. This requires knowledge of how to properly update the game.
Why does he state that the Japanese version is better game if you have to keep with one? Are the games identical except for the fact that for Koikatsu Party you need to buy the Steam version, or does the Japanese version include features that the English version doesn't even with the repack?

Also, does the repack include the "Community Card Pack" or is that separate?

Last edited by a moderator:

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Actually, I found that the IPALoader he linked did not work and, in fact, stopped Kplug from working completely. Also, I wouldn't call KK_Ahegao unnecessary as that is the only way to get the ahegao state, the same goes for Become Trap since Kplug does not allow you to move freely into gender restricted rooms using the Futa mode, which is essentially a female player model, and KK_Pregnancy because it is the only way to get pregnancy. Thanks for the heads up on HCharacterAdjustment, I've been having that character shifting issue since I updated and could not figure it out. I have notified Katarsys so he can add it to his compatibility file or figure out a fix.

Does your Plugin/mod thing work when you go to options, so you can edit how you want some of the mods to be, such as the pregnancy mod, because I got kplug, got the fix file, followed the installation as usual and this is the first time my plugin/mod thing isn't working. It only works when I take the dll files out of the bepinex folder. I also tried various things, such as by moving the fix he gave out, but still nothing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why does he state that the Japanese version is better game if you have to keep with one? Are the games identical except for the fact that for Koikatsu Party you need to buy the Steam version, or does the Japanese version include features that the English version doesn't even with the repack?

Also, does the repack include the "Community Card Pack" or is that separate?
The Steam version does not come with any of the DLC, at least yet, and you have to follow extra steps to make it a full base game because Steam doesn't allow school settings in adult oriented games due to the possible implication that the students are underage. It's really more about keeping their business with credit card companies than any moral decision. The DLC also includes rape of sorts, specifically the Darkness DLC, where you can go up to third floor with a compatible girl follwing you, turn left, and go into the door just before you turn the corner to go to the cultural club room/Japanese style room. I'm not so sure Steam would allow that, either. There is an offsite patch on Illusion's website to restore content cut for Steam approval, such as any mention of the location being a school, which is the extra step I was talking about. The Japanese release doesn't have any of these cuts and comes with ALL DLC with no extra steps. The repack literally IS the Japanese version with mods and a translation based on the Steam release applied as well as a real time auto translator that uses the Google server to translate those parts, such as the DLC, that did not get a translation by Illusion.

Pradderf

Nov 24, 2019
I need the registry fixer for Koikatu and the hongfire link is long dead. Been searching for hours, can anyone help?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I need the registry fixer for Koikatu and the hongfire link is long dead. Been searching for hours, can anyone help?
From Koikatu Registry Fixer.bat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Code:
@echo off

ECHO to fix registry errors in Koitaku.
ECHO All thanks go to fenris666 for the code.
ECHO.
IF EXIST "%~dp0InitSettingGameStudioVREN.exe" GOTO doWork
IF EXIST "%~dp0InitSettingEN.exe" GOTO doWork
IF EXIST "%~dp0InitSetting.exe" GOTO doWork

ECHO Error
ECHO.
ECHO Found neither "InitSettingGameStudioVREN.exe", "InitSettingEN.exe" nor "InitSetting.exe" (e.g. "InitSetting.exe" ) in "%~dp0"!
ECHO.
ECHO Please, add the Launcher name on "IF EXIST "%~dp0LAUNCHER NAME" GOTO doWork"

cmd /k

:doWork

REG ADD "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\koikatu\koikatu" /ve /f
ECHO Koikatu added to registry

REG ADD "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\koikatu\koikatu" /v "INSTALLDIR" /d "%~dp0\" /f
ECHO INSTALLDIR added to registry

ECHO.
ECHO The path "%~dp0" is now correctly registered.

PAUSE
exit

Last edited:
Reactions: Ric
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes