TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
klug seems like a lot of trouble. Can I just edit a girl to not mind it raw? I did look at the edit options but didn't see anything appropriate

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I've been looking for a random character generator, haven't been able to find one for this game. Now to figure out how to use it. It's installed, I just haven't figured out the controls and DeathWeasel has nothing on his Patreon or his GitHub on how to do that.
ScrewThisNoise has already provided this mod in his latest repack or install from KK-HF patch 2.9 The mod is in the same location on both versions. Create Female character - Image as to where provided.
Once you have selected your card and set the deviation hit the randomise button = Quite simple to use then tweak the student to your liking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ric and alex2011

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
klug seems like a lot of trouble. Can I just edit a girl to not mind it raw? I did look at the edit options but didn't see anything appropriate
Are you suere the girl isn't in dangerous days ? are sure the girl the option allow no condom is on no ? Are you sure there another plugin that was the same options ?
For example Koikatu gameplay tweak and improvoment -> force insert no raw

Reactions: Ric

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are you suere the girl isn't in dangerous days ? are sure the girl the option allow no condom is on no ? Are you sure there another plugin that was the same options ?
I forgot the gameplay mod had that option.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It isn't the computer, I've had a similar problem if I leave BGM off when leaving the maker and my PC is more than enough to handle this game at full settings.
Read again what I wrote. Just because this did not happen to you does not mean that others will not happen either. I tested different computers and different games. And sometimes on one one flies out on the other another. Even the smallest setting can cause a malfunction. And sometimes not so much the load on the system but the presence of some element in the system. For example, if you have all the necessary plugins, sometimes even the most powerful computer gets a system error and a weak game crashes. (I'm not talking about Koikatu right now)
I have indicated the option that may be, I do not claim that it is 100%, but taking information into account will not hurt. Why did you decide to argue with this I do not understand. Until you saw and checked a specific computer, you cannot say that for example my statements are incorrect. This can only be done by the user himself.

Reactions: Serance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Read again what I wrote. Just because this did not happen to you does not mean that others will not happen either. I tested different computers and different games. And sometimes on one one flies out on the other another. Even the smallest setting can cause a malfunction. And sometimes not so much the load on the system but the presence of some element in the system. For example, if you have all the necessary plugins, sometimes even the most powerful computer gets a system error and a weak game crashes. (I'm not talking about Koikatu right now)
I have indicated the option that may be, I do not claim that it is 100%, but taking information into account will not hurt. Why did you decide to argue with this I do not understand. Until you saw and checked a specific computer, you cannot say that for example my statements are incorrect. This can only be done by the user himself.
From the reply of the person who had the issue, it was the same thing I have run into. It isn't the computer, it's the game not handling the transition between the maker and the main menu correctly when BGM is off. It isn't a big issue because changing menus fixes it. It might have been the computer if the sound never came back unless the game was restarted completely, but that wasn't necessary. I didn't say you claimed it was 100% the computer, I just said that isn't what happened because I've had it happen on my computer and mine is well above the necessary specs.

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
If you mean the name of the character, then you can change it in the character editor.
If we are talking about the translation of the game as a whole, then up to 0.5% of untranslated phrases (of the total size of the game) may be present in the game. Usually these are parts of minor phrases. You also need to play when the Internet is on, as part of the game is translated online. If everything is done correctly, more than 99.5% of the game will be with translation. In repack, translation is enabled immediately by default
Thanks! Now I know what to do

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
View attachment 120247

Overview:
Koikatu! (コイカツ! or Koikatsu!) is 2D Cellshaded character creator eroge by Illusion. You play as a lonely boy who just got transferred to an all-girls-only school with the purpose of.. getting them accustomed to the other male classmates. Roam around the map, peep on girls if you have the opportunity, talk to them to gain their favour and trigger "events" that will unfold their stories. There are "named" heroines with a preset backstory and player-created characters with plenty (30) of personality types to choose from.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-05
Release Date: 2019-10-12
Original Title: コイカツ!
Aliases: Koikatsu!
Developer: Illusion
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - @ScrewThisNoise
Community: -
Censored: No (Modded)
Version: 9.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Repack content:

Useful Resources:

DOWNLOAD
Win64 (15.83 GB): - - -
Others: Koikatsu Party
Thanks to @ScrewThisNoise for making this repack and sharing it, all of the modders who made the mods for free and @Ric for the link.

View attachment 120250 View attachment 120251 View attachment 120252 View attachment 120253 View attachment 120255 View attachment 120256
View attachment 120247

Overview:
Koikatu! (コイカツ! or Koikatsu!) is 2D Cellshaded character creator eroge by Illusion. You play as a lonely boy who just got transferred to an all-girls-only school with the purpose of.. getting them accustomed to the other male classmates. Roam around the map, peep on girls if you have the opportunity, talk to them to gain their favour and trigger "events" that will unfold their stories. There are "named" heroines with a preset backstory and player-created characters with plenty (30) of personality types to choose from.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-05
Release Date: 2019-10-12
Original Title: コイカツ!
Aliases: Koikatsu!
Developer: Illusion
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - @ScrewThisNoise
Community: -
Censored: No (Modded)
Version: 9.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Repack content:

Useful Resources:

DOWNLOAD
Win64 (15.83 GB): - - -

Others: Koikatsu Party

Thanks to @ScrewThisNoise for making this repack and sharing it, all of the modders who made the mods for free and @Ric for the link.

View attachment 120250 View attachment 120251 View attachment 120252 View attachment 120253 View attachment 120255 View attachment 120256
im downloading this now as i loved hs but i have a question does this have some form of wideslider mod like there was in honey select as im mainly playing it to create a girl with huge boobs

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
im downloading this now as i loved hs but i have a question does this have some form of wideslider mod like there was in honey select as im mainly playing it to create a girl with huge boobs
Yes there are a lot of things there, you can read the description. But what you download in the OP is outdated. The current version is now BetterRepack RX1 #4,404 +Hotfix

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
Yes there are a lot of things there, you can read the description. But what you download in the OP is outdated. The current version is now BetterRepack RX1 #4,404 +Hotfix
im confused so will what i am downloading now not work? or will it just have less mods what is the betternewpack exactly? and the hotfix? should i stop my download?

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
I do not understand what is not clear here. You download the working version 9.3, what is included there can be read. But if you know some games are regularly updated and version x1 is an updated version of the game 9.3. This is constantly happening both in this topic and in others (before that there was version 9.2, 9.1, 8, etc.).
Each version has a detailed description of what goes in and how it differs.
After some time, version x1 will also become outdated and a new repack will be released.
You can download version 9.3 and play it, you can download the x1 + fix version and play it, you can even download 8 and other versions and play. No one except you will tell you what to do.
haha thanks so much for helping me man im sorry if i anoyed u a bit lol u really are fucking awsome for posting this! i cant download the better one because 2 many people have used the link today apparently so ima try the game i allready downloaded and try again tommorow if i like the game! thanks so much dude!

Reactions: Ric

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is that option already installed when I launch the game? I didn't see it when I was scrolling through that addon menu. The black and white one that has the option to shorten pregnancy length for example.

By the way, do pregnant girls stay in the game or do they disappear like in Artificial Academy?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is that option already installed when I launch the game? I didn't see it when I was scrolling through that addon menu. The black and white one that has the option to shorten pregnancy length for example.

By the way, do pregnant girls stay in the game or do they disappear like in Artificial Academy?
The option to have the girl allow you to penetrate without a condom is in the game itself, under the section of the maker with the heart. You want to go to the H-Scene subsection, left side list when the heart is selected, and there will be an option about condomless sex. The ability to force penetration without a condom is what the mods add. Pregnant girls are supposed to disappear for a little while based on your settings in KK_Pregnancy. In AA2, it wasn't just the girl disappearing, it was a game over. This mod let's you continue and the girl handles the pregnancy on her own without getting you expelled or anything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I was so excited to see that option. Then I tried doing it on my existing game. No dice. Bah and humbug
I don't know how it works with other mods, but all you have to do with Kplug is scroll up with the wheel. You may get a message that says she wants you to use one, scroll up again after that and it will force it without any further request for protection or anything else stopping you. Be warned that this will pretty much result in instant angry mood on ending the H scene unless she was okay without protection in the first place, which means she would not have requested you use one anyway. This can also lead, and for me HAS led, to a break up by text, which is another Kplug feature, text messages that appear when you reach your room at the end of the day depending on the result of an H scene. They can also break up in person the day you anger them if given the chance, which means any time you talk to them or they talk to you. If you talked to them, it will only happen if your apology fails at least once and can happen after any attempt or when the conversation is forced to end by you running out of conversation time, the blue bar, and will end with them running off as if you caught them in Lesbian H. If they talk to you, they can start with the break up first thing or after any failed apology attempt, which will also end with them running off as if caught in Lesbian H.

D

Deleted member 1113184

I'm not sure if I should try out the HF Patch to see if it is any different to ScrewThisNoise's stuff. Can someone link me to a torrent of the original game to patch it with?
Game

DLC
- Summer Personality Expansion
- After School Expansion
- Yoyaku DLC
- Darkness Part 1 DLC
- Darkness Part 2 DLC
- Darkness Part 3 DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1113184

Hi, ok trick question.

Apparently the pre order nurse outfit (hat/tigh dress etc...) is in the repack, the thing is i d'ont use the repack but the original JP version.

If i download the repack can someone tell me which files i need to copy in my game to only get the costume ?

xeva

Jul 7, 2017
is better repack compatible with hf patch? is it safe to download both? i downloaded some characters cards and they require hf patch

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes