Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Kplug
Public version 2.0

Patreon version 2.5
Now with Patreon version 2.06 = which is working perfectly with KK-HF 2.10 - I am bug free this week.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The customization in this game is unreal!!! I've barely even grazed the surface with my first character (I'll post a pic of her in a bit!)
ScrewThisNoise has already provided this mod in his latest repack or install from KK-HF patch 2.10 The mod is in the same location on both versions. Create Female character - Image as to where provided.
Once you have selected your card and set the deviation hit the randomise button = Quite simple to use then tweak the student to your liking.

Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
Having an issue where black/dark clothing appears as white in-game. Basically, in the creator/cards the clothing is colored correctly, but once in game/h-scene the clothing turns bright white

unknownkill

Nov 23, 2019
Your FlashBangz repack cannot be modified. FlashBangz makes repacks with changes to the game’s system files, which causes unforeseen errors. In addition, FlashBangz uses ScrewThisNoise repack elements.
All you can do is download the new version of the repack and transfer the save. Repack 9.3 is also outdated now the current version x1#4,404 + hotfix
Repack should be installed separately, remove previous elements...
Thanks dude appreciate it

Reactions: Ric

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Guys, I can not find the latest kplug anywhere since ManlyMarco's patch deleted it. Does anyone have it
for the public version, which is about 6 releases behind.
subscribe as a patron here for the actual latest version, 2.06.

Reactions: unknownkill

Kryptosc

Jan 25, 2018
So apparently this repack comes with DLC, but how do i know they're working ingame? How do i access their content? The tutorials for the DLC popped-up when i started a new save but when i go on dates, for example, there's no new actions, just the dialogue.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
So apparently this repack comes with DLC, but how do i know they're working ingame? How do i access their content? The tutorials for the DLC popped-up when i started a new save but when i go on dates, for example, there's no new actions, just the dialogue.
If you have the latest repack then all DLC's should be present a good way to check there are two ways.
(1) Via the options button in the main game menu then scroll down to the extra section.
(2) While in story mode using the F5 button to access the games own instructions manual.

Reactions: kurosx and Serance

Kryptosc

Jan 25, 2018
If you have the latest repack then all DLC's should be present a good way to check there are two ways.
(1) Via the options button in the main game menu then scroll down to the extra section.
(2) While in story mode using the F5 button to access the games own instructions manual.
Thank you! The Afterschool DLC is working, but how do i access the Darkness DLC? I don't even know what it's content is to be fair, and i can't find any info on it by searching.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Thank you! The Afterschool DLC is working, but how do i access the Darkness DLC? I don't even know what it's content is to be fair, and i can't find any info on it by searching.
They are only 6 Personalities in total that can access the darkness room.
" Friendly/ Humble/ Traditional Schoolgirl/ Nervous/ & Ojousama "
From there invite them to follow you then lead them to the 3rd floor & walk towards the door with the hand icon then right click mouse button.

unknownkill

Nov 23, 2019
for the public version, which is about 6 releases behind.
subscribe as a patron here for the actual latest version, 2.06.
Ok nvm that kplug makes my game lag and crash a lot

Last edited:

unknownkill

Nov 23, 2019
That mean your system is out memory do many characters run in the school or you have installed something wrong or some mod create a conflict.
I don't think the amount of characters is the problem cause I don't lag without the kplug. But with the kplug, I crash when starting the story. I have like 40 people btw

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes