Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I don't know why but I legit cannot open the character studio, every time it's stuck in the "studio is starting please wait" screen.
The last HF Patch update made Studio load pathetically slow. But the new update Marco just released supposedly fixes that issue. I'm actually installing that right now. Get it at -> or

if you are lazy like me, here's all the stuff together instead of clicking all those links...
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/491440_12-3-19_koi_plugin-updates.7z

Might wanna backup your bepin folder though and read Marco's instructions first, or just yolo it, idc. :)

EDIT: Oops, I was too late. But hey maybe someone else will find it useful.

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
You are in the wrong spot, I finally remembered the plugin category on the plugin settings, main game optimizations. Turning off the async clothes loading and preload characters should solve 4 and 1. I found the staying naked one as well, turn off persist clothes state under additional skin effects and they will not stay naked.
Thank you. I found this in:
Main Game Optimisation 1.1.1
Async clothes loading (Enable / Disable)

I will test it as soon as possible.

Reactions: alex2011

unknownkill

Nov 23, 2019
That was on old build problem of kplug..... for kk_pregnancy and kplug, both plugin can be work in same time, the problem is only the visual one for pregnant girls during H scene, nothin break the gameplay.
Yeah, force high poly will do it. I had that problem for a while when intentionally trying it.

It is incompatible, as is KK_Pregnancy. I mostly use the journal part of Kplug, anyway. Works great as a real time girl tracker to see if one is possibly coming my way. I've never had the map change issue with the subtitles mod or the swap during H issues with KKABMX, which is required for KK_Pregnancy according to the HF installer's layout when selecting install components.
Hey again. How do you guys have 80 characters without any issues? Cause I have a lot of lag spikes happen in my game.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hey again. How do you guys have 80 characters without any issues? Cause I have a lot of lag spikes happen in my game.
I think it's normal with 80 characters run in class need use more system resorce.....
KK was build at max 38 characters and no more....

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've never ran a class over the default limit of the base game, 38, but there is a mod for it. The option should be on the class roster either when in your room at night or when first starting a class before you go through that intro event. The game wasn't made to run more than 38 individual students and a 39th spot for whichever teacher might pop up. This is probably why the story students don't have models outside events as well. As for overcoming it, better hardware is all I can suggest and even that won't solve the issue completely.

huh, today when I played, no more live translation and command prompt, anyone know why?
Check your internet any time you play, the live translation needs it. This has become a reason I rarely play anymore since my internet is not good at them moment. Not sure about the command prompt, that only ever started with the RX1 build for me.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I've never ran a class over the default limit of the base game, 38, but there is a mod for it. The option should be on the class roster either when in your room at night or when first starting a class before you go through that intro event. The game wasn't made to run more than 38 individual students and a 39th spot for whichever teacher might pop up. This is probably why the story students don't have models outside events as well. As for overcoming it, better hardware is all I can suggest and even that won't solve the issue completely.

Check your internet any time you play, the live translation needs it. This has become a reason I rarely play anymore since my internet is not good at them moment. Not sure about the command prompt, that only ever started with the RX1 build for me.
If remember right, Marco (the user that make that mod) say to have a full class 99 characters you need have 32GB of ram.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If remember right, Marco (the user that make that mod) say to have a full class 99 characters you need have 32GB of ram.
Holy crap, even mine isn't enough, then. I have 24. Meh, I don't really have any need for it since I'm only using the default students. There aren't enough of them to pass the original limit since I don't include any DLC students due to lack of proper translation.

unknownkill

Nov 23, 2019
Holy crap, even mine isn't enough, then. I have 24. Meh, I don't really have any need for it since I'm only using the default students. There aren't enough of them to pass the original limit since I don't include any DLC students due to lack of proper translation.
I think it's normal with 80 characters run in class need use more system resorce.....
KK was build at max 38 characters and no more....
Actually I only have 50 characters and I have 16 gb of ram. Not 80 characters but I mean does that make a difference if it's still over 38?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Actually I only have 50 characters and I have 16 gb of ram. Not 80 characters but I mean does that make a difference if it's still over 38?
There different 38 to 50 characters. Of course isn't only about RAM, it's even metter the GPU, CPU, game optmize ecc.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, once you get above the number originally designed into the game, 38, it starts to struggle with every single NPC. It isn't just dealing with NPCs in your area, but in other areas as well. It has to deal with every action of every NPC in every room even if they aren't displayed because they aren't in your room. This means more RAM will be necessary, but what I wasn't aware of until earlier is just how much RAM it takes.

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
is there a guide for converting this specific pre-pack to work with kplug? because i followed the compatability list in the most recent public kplug version and all i seem to have done is broken my game. get an error message when i start about "error loading IPA plugin missing koikplugin.dll". does it require IPA? because the guide makes it sound like it doesn't.

DerWaschbär

Nov 3, 2017
Help me ;-;
I downloaded the game from here, and I made no changes in the files, so my game file is literally intact?
When I try to play the weekends my game starts to load forever ;-;
Someone please tell me what to do to solve this
Here below you guys can see the message I get, and I can't understand the problem

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
is there a guide for converting this specific pre-pack to work with kplug? because i followed the compatability list in the most recent public kplug version and all i seem to have done is broken my game. get an error message when i start about "error loading IPA plugin missing koikplugin.dll". does it require IPA? because the guide makes it sound like it doesn't.
koikplugin.dll must go in bepinex/IPA folder.
kplug can be work even from IPA.exe. Originally, the plugin was designed with IPA only, with the passage of time, the plugin was made compatible even for Bepinex ....

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
koikplugin.dll must go in bepinex/IPA folder.
kplug can be work even from IPA.exe. Originally, the plugin was designed with IPA only, with the passage of time, the plugin was made compatible even for Bepinex ....
i've got it in bepinex/IPA folder, and i dont have IPA installed anywhere since it apparently breaks other mods. still get the error at launch though. not sure if it matters though since it doesn't break character editor, i'll see if it breaks the actual game later.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
i've got it in bepinex/IPA folder, and i dont have IPA installed anywhere since it apparently breaks other mods. still get the error at launch though. not sure if it matters though since it doesn't break character editor, i'll see if it breaks the actual game later.
Isn't about IPA or not, it's about something missing to make the plugins work.
Wrong kplug version ? forget add the Plugins folder in your KK main game folder ? wrong dll folder ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You get the message because it either really is missing or it isn't reading the koikplugin file you have, best way to fix that is to pull koikplugin from the Kplug files you downloaded, which only works if you still have the files separately as well in the KplugCore folder they come in when you download the mod. This is why I'd suggest keeping a separate copy of the mod files in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder. Use a copy and paste instead of a cut and paste. It saves you the trouble of downloading all those files over if they get corrupted by an interruption, such as a power fluctuation, and it gives you the ability to maintain the mod files to know what to remove if you want to uninstall it, though I would NOT recommend removing any file that overwrites another as you could make a mess of things that way as well.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes