Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
well , i new to this game so i just fill every single classroom with people and now it really laggy but it finally load and i think it froze when i talk to a girl ? can anyone help me pls ? tks u
Depending on what your system & mods to run the full 99 students you will need to stack your RAM to at least 32-Gig or more. Have a look through your mods for " KK_Force_Highploy " & disable this as this can be resource heavy on your processer & RAM.

I have a decent system with 32-Gig of RAM & my daily student attendance is 76 with out any problems one could jack this up to 99 students but with my current 76 students this is crazy enough.

I hope this helps.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, Want to ask Koikatu Party is Stand Alone or Dlc?
Standalone, it is the English translated Steam version. It DOES NOT contain the DLC and you will have to use the Steam Modpack, R6F, to get the DLC. Your best option is to get RX5.1 from a couple pages back and play through that version, which is based on the Japanese version, but has the translation applied, unless you already have the game, which your question tells me is not the case.

Reactions: namprofli3

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
i still haven't had a slightest bit of clue of how to play this game can someone tell me what to do after i download the RX5 pack and how to properly play this in laptop. after the intro i am left with free roam in the classroom but since i am playing in the laptop controls are hard so can anyone please tell me how to make it easier
also is it normal that many characters i see are blue

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i still haven't had a slightest bit of clue of how to play this game can someone tell me what to do after i download the RX5 pack and how to properly play this in laptop. after the intro i am left with free roam in the classroom but since i am playing in the laptop controls are hard so can anyone please tell me how to make it easier
also is it normal that many characters i see are blue
The blue characters are just scenery to add a bit more life to the school. As for making the game easier to play on a laptop, I'm not sure what you mean. I play on one myself and I have no problem.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
The blue characters are just scenery to add a bit more life to the school. As for making the game easier to play on a laptop, I'm not sure what you mean. I play on one myself and I have no problem.
you should know how difficult it is to control the character with a touchpad the tutorial says that left click right click and middle click should be used to move around
i dont know how to middle click and i also dont know how the camera and left click works
can you please tell me how

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
you should know how difficult it is to control the character with a touchpad the tutorial says that left click right click and middle click should be used to move around
i dont know how to middle click and i also dont know how the camera and left click works
First of all why are you playing a 3D game with a touch pad? This is not visual novel. Buy a mouse for Pete's sake. You can get one with a middle mouse button for less than $5.

Movement is WASD but I forget if interaction is left click or E. Right-click opens in-game menu (map, schedule, etc.) The middle-mouse is used to move the camera during h-scenes. You can always bind the buttons to somewhere else but unless you have a laptop with a full keyboard (with number) you won't be able to bind much as 3/4 of the keys are already in use.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
First of all why are you playing a 3D game with a touch pad? This is not visual novel. Buy a mouse for Pete's sake. You can get one with a middle mouse button for less than $5.

Movement is WASD but I forget if interaction is left click or E. Right-click opens in-game menu (map, schedule, etc.) The middle-mouse is used to move the camera during h-scenes. You can always bind the buttons to somewhere else but unless you have a laptop with a full keyboard (with number) you won't be able to bind much as 3/4 of the keys are already in use.
okay i more thing i am not missing out on anything right if i use f4 for finding characters and events

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
No. There's no time limit with the game, so any relevant scenarios will and still be playable. Although, since this is a simulator, there isn't really much of a story. You can unlock different positions by repeatedly dating a girl and increasing your h-experience. Personally, I didn't do much of the story (has to do with the characters in the special category when editing the classroom). The tutorial route would be to go for the main girl (the girl sitting beside you that you can't edit or remove). This should unlock the rest of the games features (without using cheats).

Honestly, most people play this to add characters from booru image boards so you can do ecchi with anime/game characters.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I'm going to go ahead and reiterate what aexiel asked and state for the record that this game is NOT made for use with a touch pad, that's why you can't middle click, which is a necessary function as far as I am aware as it is the only way I can think of off the top of my head to bring up the in school menu, which is the only way to call a girl to you from outside the club room or to go home immediately instead of waiting for the period to end or cycling through the periods manually. There are mice out there for cheap prices and most, if not all at this point, have a mouse wheel that also acts as the middle mouse button. aexiel Interact is left click, I've hit it a few times by accident while walking passed a girl.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I have a girl in my class that is supposed to have a dick, but when I activate an H scene with them they do not, what am I not doing correctly?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
♥ 2 Questions ♥
_Is it possible to switch the Male character once you started a new game ? (At the end of the day ?)
_How can I switch to POV mod while roaming in the school ? (I can during H-scene, but don't know how to do it while roaming)

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is there a way to make it so that when you auto-fill the classes that it only picks from a specific folder?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
So better is Play Koitaku and some later try Party right?
Nope, the Party Repack got discontinued. Besides, it's basically the same thing but with less stuff so you can skip it altogether.

Only use is if you already installed it from Steam and need mods while lacking in space to redownload the non-steam version.

(the girl sitting beside you that you can't edit or remove).
That's odd, i remember it was possible to edit story characters...

♥ 2 Questions ♥
_Is it possible to switch the Male character once you started a new game ? (At the end of the day ?)
_How can I switch to POV mod while roaming in the school ? (I can during H-scene, but don't know how to do it while roaming)
I can only answer the former but i'm pretty sure you can in the house menu by going to the edit class button then clicking on the male character and editing from there or something along the lines.

Mar 21, 2020
Is the author of the big download pack around here? I would like to express my gratitude and say thanks for the lot of work mantaining that requires.

Thanks a lot mate!

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I think the 'MOB Adder Plugin' should be listed in the "optional" plugins in the STN Repack (if it already was in the new version, ignore this message). Also, a 'how to extract the game' video may be in order as well! I'm all for training people, but this is gettin out of hand.

I see endless people complaining about the ethereal Blue Da Ba Dee People invading their schools en masse. I saw the 'MOB Adder' was added far back as 9.3 (RX4?) but not sure if changed yet though, since I don't use repacks (KK Manager is better for my needs).

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes