AlMasque

Mar 16, 2020
with kplug removed is there no longer any way to get an orgy going? if so im probs gonna rollback to rx 5.1, if anyone knows a way I'd greatly appreciate it

Itshyzerik

Aug 14, 2020
Some of the files are corrupted and it starts up in a black screen...
I downloaded the all-in-one torrent file. Is that all I was suppose to do? Feels like I'm doing something wrong

Used a shitty torrent client that corrupted the files. Good to go now.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSdoc

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
Heya guys, do ya know where the game save are?, My progress and all of those things, cause ive donwloaded the rx6, cause i was on rx4 and didnt update to rx5, so, i dont wanna lose all my progress, ty before i forgot owo

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
with kplug removed is there no longer any way to get an orgy going? if so im probs gonna rollback to rx 5.1, if anyone knows a way I'd greatly appreciate it
Don't worry, you can always pose an orgy in studio!
(Specially now, with Timeline released)

Wait there's a new update? Wut...?
My thoughts exactly.

I couldn't extract, the files are corrupted :(
If you downloaded via split archive, try torrent. Vice versa. Post your progress, please!

Some of the files are corrupted and it starts up in a black screen...
I downloaded the all-in-one torrent file. Is that all I was suppose to do? Feels like I'm doing something wrong
Care to retrace your steps and let me know what they were?

Heya guys, do ya know where the game save are?, My progress and all of those things, cause ive donwloaded the rx6, cause i was on rx4 and didnt update to rx5, so, i dont wanna lose all my progress, ty before i forgot owo
Every update, backup the UserData folder.
The save file is inside UserData/save.

LSdoc

Aug 1, 2019

My thoughts exactly.

If you downloaded via split archive, try torrent. Vice versa. Post your progress, please!

I downloaded the torrent, I'll try again

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Last time I played I had a weird FoV issue when in first person. Like it was in VR without VR (and not in the vr version). Is that still the case in this update?

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
Stopped playing this game awhile back when you stopped being able to download characters from an online server (in game). Has that been fixed or do you still have to add character templates manually out of game?

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018

My thoughts exactly.

Ty

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

shadow1423

Oct 4, 2018
Hello, a question, where is the option to remove the blue silhouettes from the map? And another question, is there an option to change the language?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I find these Japanese games usually come with a metric asston of files, addons and extras with no explanation of what they do or what goes where or how, like everyone is some avid reader of the game's forum. Is this one of those?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes