doodleguy3000

Apr 2, 2018
This may seem like a rather silly question, but are all 6 parts needed? The post is a bit lacking in detail on that, and extracting Part 1 already gives me over 20 gb of data. Is the game truly this big?

doodleguy3000

Apr 2, 2018
Yes all 6 Parts are needed ... the full updated game has 30GB compressed, uncompressed 40GB
Jesus H Christ. Glad I got that TB SSD for my birthday then.

EDIT: Doesn't seem to matter anyways. Torrenter that I use suddenly magically works after refusing to cooperate for some inexplicable reason. Appreciate the help regardless.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
doodleguy3000 when a file is split into parts like this, they usually are the same file for easier download (some sites, like Mega, limit how much you can download at once and/or each day, so you either have to pay or wait hours with download paused to continue the download), but it can only be opened for real ith all parts.

I remember on dial-up times, we had to use a hjsplit program to split and put it all back together. Now the restrictions are much less, and winrar and others can do this split and join themselves.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Just like you said, it renders and saves the screenshots, but they are filled with black instead of grey.
They all were working earlier yesterday (apart from whole black screenshots stuff), but then started not to.
F9 worked for a bit again, now it doesn't, rebinding keys doesn't help.
Honestly I have even more problems now, it seems like the game would often not pick up any key presses related to included plugins, not just for screenshot manager..
Okay, now, i don't know the exact culprit (except that it isn't rebinding, which i already doubted to begin with so i didn't suggest it) so here a few more suggestions:
- If it was working for a bit... Are you making sure your RAM usage isn't at max and/or that there are no disappearing clothes/textures? I know i had this issue with a faulty FlashBangZ repack install at first but could be a different cause for all i know.
- Do it again then check/share output_log for any anomalies?
- Screencap/BepInEx up to date?
- Related to first point, settings at lowest possible if not already?
- Last but not least, taking out all plugins but KKAPI and Screenshot Manager from the BepInEx folder?

This is a mystery to me so best to get all general bases covered. If you figure it out, please let me know what it was.

Question

this have have darkness patch in it or not?
Yes.

Finnzy

Mar 28, 2020
I need some help with the studio, I used to be able to change males to females and vice versa to make some futa scenes, but now I can't. Also, I can't save a male pose and apply it to females (that shouldn't be a problem). Making the whole pose can be very time consuming. Pls help :cry:

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Hey people, can someone help me with the installation of IPALoader? I'm just to dumb for the simplistic guide in the IPA forum...

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Hey people, can someone help me with the installation of IPALoader? I'm just to dumb for the simplistic guide in the IPA forum...
Put BepInEx.IPAHarmonyShimmer.dll and BepInEx.IPAVirtualizer.dll in your BepInEx\patchers\ folder
Put BepInEx.IPALoader.dll in your BepInEx\plugins\ folder
Put IPA PLugins (Such as KoikPlugins.dll) in your BepInEx\IPA\ folder.

Done.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Put BepInEx.IPAHarmonyShimmer.dll and BepInEx.IPAVirtualizer.dll in your BepInEx\patchers\ folder
Put BepInEx.IPALoader.dll in your BepInEx\plugins\ folder
Put IPA PLugins (Such as KoikPlugins.dll) in your BepInEx\IPA\ folder.

Done.
I did exactly this, but the only weird thing I noticed is that I didn't have the IPA folder, since it doesn't tell you to create one, I figured out that maybe I should create one, and I did. Still gives me error. error 2.PNG

Could it be that more files are quarantined? I just got the same experience with some of HF files. Let me know what I'm doing wrong.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I did exactly this, but the only weird thing I noticed is that I didn't have the IPA folder, since it doesn't tell you to create one, I figured out that maybe I should create one, and I did. Still gives me error. View attachment 800278

Could it be that more files are quarantined? I just got the same experience with some of HF files. Let me know what I'm doing wrong.
Did you patched the game from IPA.exe ?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Search for BepInEx.IPALoader.cfg in your Bepinex/Config folder and change the path to your IPA plugins location. Most people have them in BepinEx/IPA

Reactions: The Outlaw

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Search for BepInEx.IPALoader.cfg in your Bepinex/Config folder and change the path to your IPA plugins location. Most people have them in BepinEx/IPA
You seem to know about the topic, I will really appreciate the help.

This seems to be the only text, what am I supposed to change? the plugins path?
error 3.PNG

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes