stickylickyfingers

Aug 29, 2020
Okay, now, i don't know the exact culprit (except that it isn't rebinding, which i already doubted to begin with so i didn't suggest it) so here a few more suggestions:
- If it was working for a bit... Are you making sure your RAM usage isn't at max and/or that there are no disappearing clothes/textures? I know i had this issue with a faulty FlashBangZ repack install at first but could be a different cause for all i know.
- Do it again then check/share output_log for any anomalies?
- Screencap/BepInEx up to date?
- Related to first point, settings at lowest possible if not already?
- Last but not least, taking out all plugins but KKAPI and Screenshot Manager from the BepInEx folder?

This is a mystery to me so best to get all general bases covered. If you figure it out, please let me know what it was.

Yes.
Thank you so much for help, I figured it out.
Turns out I was indeed running out of VRAM and had to turn anti-aliasing down a bit in Graphics Settings plugin (8GB isn't enough I guess, well RTX 3090 just got announced..). Kind of bummer, since in COM3D2 I can render crazy resolutions just fine.

Seems like screenshots turn out black instead of grey when "Transparent background" setting is unchecked in Screenshot Manager.

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Turns out I was indeed running out of VRAM and had to turn anti-aliasing down a bit in Graphics Settings plugin (8GB isn't enough I guess, well RTX 3090 just got announced..). Kind of bummer, since in COM3D2 I can render crazy resolutions just fine.

Seems like screenshots turn out black instead of grey when "Transparent background" setting is unchecked in Screenshot Manager.
This title can be demanding on VRAM & the standard RAM.

My setup has 4-GB VRAM & 32-GB normal RAM as an example I have 74 students attending daily in story mode without any problems but if I push it to the max 99 students it does become twitchy & the FPS drop quickly.

If you are using any mods have a look through for the " Force-high-ploy " mod and disable it as this will tax the hell out of your RAM & CPU also. Anyway Good luck.

Reactions: namprofli3

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

It's is impossible that a game eat all your GPU VRAM mayber you mean RAM.
Different game, different game optimize, different company, different game engine version in use.

stickylickyfingers

Aug 29, 2020
It's is impossible that a game eat all your GPU VRAM mayber you mean RAM.
Different game, different game optimize, different company, different game engine version in use.
While taking screenshots of course, I'm not running out of vram during normal play.
KKVRAM.png

The above is rendering at 4k + 4x anti-aliasing (higher than that my vram goes kaputt)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
While taking screenshots of course, I'm not running out of vram during normal play.
View attachment 801283

The above is rendering at 4k + 4x anti-aliasing (higher than that my vram goes kaputt)
By logic more effect,characters ecc you add and more memory you will use.
try downgrade some effect and kk_Force_high_poly in bepinex/plugins folder, if don't change anything, there problem in your hardware.....

Jan 18, 2019
Is there anyway to do *this* in koikatsu?

Like, make clothing effect the actual models? I know that there's a push-up mod, but is there some way to make the topology of the clothing deform the base character?

I'm trying to do something like in the picture attached. The slight muffin-top of the thighs, the way the strings physically dig in, etc. Is this possible in Koikatsu? I've messed around with overlays a bit, but making the mesh transparent doesn't actually change it.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Is there anyway to do *this* in koikatsu?

Like, make clothing effect the actual models? I know that there's a push-up mod, but is there some way to make the topology of the clothing deform the base character?

I'm trying to do something like in the picture attached. The slight muffin-top of the thighs, the way the strings physically dig in, etc. Is this possible in Koikatsu? I've messed around with overlays a bit, but making the mesh transparent doesn't actually change it.
I know of a workaround, with AccStateSync (and Push-Up if top) you can use shapes with the skin shader that only show up on certain clothing states to achieve a result . It'll take a bit of tinkering i'm pretty sure but it does give a good illusion.
Mind you, i haven't tried it, not my cup of tea, the linked .webm was made by somebody else but hopefully you can make use of it.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone may i ask something?
How to put condom at a dick in chara studio?
Yes, you can, a good chunk of this thread is questions, anyway.
Now, i've not seen a condom there but i'm pretty sure you have to hover to the square at the right, click the arrow at the left of the character's name, open "Group: Crotch", click "Part: Penis" then Ctrl+Click the condom and hit "Parent". Adjust the condom as necessary so it aligns better.

Reactions: Serance

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
Yes, you can, a good chunk of this thread is questions, anyway.
Now, i've not seen a condom there but i'm pretty sure you have to hover to the square at the right, click the arrow at the left of the character's name, open "Group: Crotch", click "Part: Penis" then Ctrl+Click the condom and hit "Parent". Adjust the condom as necessary so it aligns better.

But how it fit perfectly like in H scene?
Is there no other way?

Hardspy

Sep 9, 2018
Hey guys i might be retarded but i downloaded the RX6 all in one version and now i'm in the folder and can't find a damn way to launch the game, no .exe or nothing. Someone please help. Thanks in advence.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hey guys i might be retarded but i downloaded the RX6 all in one version and now i'm in the folder and can't find a damn way to launch the game, no .exe or nothing. Someone please help. Thanks in advence.
you download the update instant the full game or something fuck up extract the file from the archive

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
How to run it in VR? I copied the KoikatuVRAssistPlugin.dll from optional to BepInEx folder and started the koikatuvr.exe file. It starts fine (black screen and I can hear audio), but it will not show up in headset.

Edit: nvm, reinstalled steamvr, now it works. Sad it only has free mode though.

Last edited:

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
anyone know what mod or patch takes care of the eyepatches or blindfolds? i cant seem to find it anywhere

epiclessman61

May 13, 2020
anyone know how to fix this. yes scaling the hair accessory fix the clipping but it makes the chara look weird. is there anything i can do or a mod that hides the skin or make the head (scalp) smaller?

reter312

Jan 19, 2020
Guys i was using RX5 with KPlug and everything worked great but after i updated to RX6 Kplug didn't work anymore

What's the cause?

shadow1423

Oct 4, 2018
Hello, a question, to see if you can help me, where can I find in the options where to deactivate the fluid stains on the body?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
But how it fit perfectly like in H scene?
Is there no other way?
If the condom is a studio item, that's the only way i can think of.
I'll investigate it, i'm curious now.

Like MakotoYuki said, try to extract again. Else, redownload.

anyone know what mod or patch takes care of the eyepatches or blindfolds? i cant seem to find it anywhere
"Takes care"? As in, remove it? Care to elaborate?

anyone know how to fix this. yes scaling the hair accessory fix the clipping but it makes the chara look weird. is there anything i can do or a mod that hides the skin or make the head (scalp) smaller?
If i'm not mistaken, there is a smaller head mod in the "General" options, give that a shot.

Guys i was using RX5 with KPlug and everything worked great but after i updated to RX6 Kplug didn't work anymore

What's the cause?
Try installing IPALoaderX.dll from the optional mods folder.

Hello, a question, to see if you can help me, where can I find in the options where to deactivate the fluid stains on the body?
I'm assuming in-game. Try F1 and hit "H-Scene" at the top and on "Fluid Type", check "None".

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes