MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
HF/STN should just put IPA support back in the plugins.. it doesn't mess anything up and causing trouble for so many newcomers by not having it. We can't even mention IPA or kplug in their chat though, they so much animosity for IPA stuff now. :/ Tis a sad state of affairs. I blame COVID! Yes, everything is COVID's fault! Making everyone ornery!
Funny fact kplug isn't the only one plugins that need ipa to make work.....

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
ok, so since using the Top body alpha mask option only changes the body's alpha mask when the top is being worn, something kinda useless for mermaids since they only use a bra, I went to look in the koikatsu discord how others did it.

Some time ago someone posted about how to change leg sizes you have to also change IK bones or something, and they later added a fix to do it automatically.

Mermaids/lamias/centaurs were done before that fix was out, they have the usual ik bones but very short legs hidden undet the monster ones.

looser1

Mar 14, 2018
I don't know if I am blind but I cannot use the (H) position on the armchair / chair. I mean mainly the Free (H) mode. Unless it's only available in story mode that I haven't touched. I also have the kPlug 2.3 mod installed.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
do you have the plugin to unlock all h positions activated? I think some positions are only for after unlocking in the story mode without that.

looser1

Mar 14, 2018
you mean this [UnlockHPositions.dll]? I have it too.
Nevermind, save 100% repair problem :D

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I am not using IPA, i am using a plugins and work. you need to put kPlugLanguage, Koikplugins, kPlugPrefs in the plugins folder.
you should know things before writing .... Bepinex does not read any ddl other than its own, that's why the BepInEx.IPALoader plugin is a separate mod. BepInEx.IPALoader allows you to read DLLs created for IPA, an old method used especially for HS1.

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
is there any method to convert scene file .png to map zip mod file?
because i want to make my scene to be a map in chara studio

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
That's not going to work, Enryuu or at least not as a png map

on one hand, those are just normal .zip but renamed to .zipmod, but on the other I'm pretty sure it is not that simple

those are not just an image but a 3d background made in unity, a 3d game engine.
there are some tutorials to make resources online though, including maps.

But if you just want a sheet in the back with it as texture... you can try to just use a plane or a cube and set it as overlay texture?

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
So
That's not going to work, Enryuu or at least not as a png map

on one hand, those are just normal .zip but renamed to .zipmod, but on the other I'm pretty sure it is not that simple

those are not just an image but a 3d background made in unity, a 3d game engine.
there are some tutorials to make resources online though, including maps.

But if you just want a sheet in the back with it as texture... you can try to just use a plane or a cube and set it as overlay texture?
So basically you mean to make scene to being map file is must using 3d game engines? Like unity3d?

lemanyak61

Feb 21, 2018
Hey, I would like to ask is there a way to create basic sex scenes in chara studio? I mean, Do we have to select all objects between 2 character and put them together? Has it got a similiar option like koikatsu party? You choose 2 characters and they start the sex which position you choose in chara studio?

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Can I ask some questions?

-Do you have any collections of custom cards, hoping to find the ones that interest me? Thank you.

-Do you know other card links besides booru?

-Do you have any kkplun for other h-positions and new clothes for free?
Thank you!

May 22, 2018
Link: (You use KKManager to download mod and update mod)

Link: (Card Collection)

Link:

Link: (You need to create a account, once you have create a card, you click on the card and click save as or drag it)

Link:

Link:

Link: (You need to create a account)

Link:

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Link: (You use KKManager to download mod and update mod)

Link: Mega (Card Collection)

Link:

Link: (You need to create a account, once you have create a card, you click on the card and click save as or drag it)

Link:

Link:

Link: (You need to create a account)

Link:
Thx

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
is there any method to convert scene file .png to map zip mod file?
because i want to make my scene to be a map in chara studio
As YoraeRasante said, there's no way to do so that i know of. You could rip the assets and merge them on blender or hit "Import". What for?

Hey, I would like to ask is there a way to create basic sex scenes in chara studio? I mean, Do we have to select all objects between 2 character and put them together? Has it got a similiar option like koikatsu party? You choose 2 characters and they start the sex which position you choose in chara studio?
You mean, automatically or just in general?
Because i only know how to do it manually by using the animation then CTRL+LClick the same animation with the other character selected then hitting "Re" with both selected.

Can I ask some questions?

-Do you have any collections of custom cards, hoping to find the ones that interest me? Thank you.

-Do you know other card links besides booru?

-Do you have any kkplun for other h-positions and new clothes for free?
Thank you!
Absolutely.

About the collection of cards, aside from Kevin2018's post, you could try the or .

About the third one, i haven't personally seen paywalled cloth mods for KK but that being said, just update through KKManager, tbh.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
As YoraeRasante said, there's no way to do so that i know of. You could rip the assets and merge them on blender or hit "Import". What for?

You mean, automatically or just in general?
Because i only know how to do it manually by using the animation then CTRL+LClick the same animation with the other character selected then hitting "Re" with both selected.

Absolutely.

About the collection of cards, aside from Kevin2018's post, you could try the or .

About the third one, i haven't personally seen paywalled cloth mods for KK but that being said, just update through KKManager, tbh.
Is possible... but need a looooooooooooooooottttt time and a loooooooooot patience not mention depend how the folder in studio are set up another inconvenience are the color loss and patten present in basic item.

ZeroHunter13

Jun 3, 2019
Hello every one, anyone can help me? How can I fix this?
In the Intro Scene it was fine, but in game my character looses the back of his head and clothes.
11.png 22.png 33.png

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes