Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Activate your ForceHighPoly plugin. Free roam mode, by default, disables high polygonal mods if it's not enabled. Your hair mod happens to be a high polygon mod. Beware: High poly mode will greatly drop your FPS when more than 5 or so characters are in the same room. I wonder if the new 3080 will handle it. :3

ZeroHunter13

Jun 3, 2019
Activate your ForceHighPoly plugin. Free roam mode, by default, disables high polygonal mods if it's not enabled. Your hair mod happens to be a high polygon mod. Beware: High poly mode will greatly drop your FPS when more than 5 or so characters are in the same room. I wonder if the new 3080 will handle it. :3
Well it seems to work but now it does this :/

ww.png

• Haha
Reactions: Serance

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Does the Boop mode work in normal play? I only see it working in Character creator.
I think not but not really sure, i don't have the patience to test that right now but see if you can middle click and hover over any breasts.

Well it seems to work but now it does this :/

View attachment 829039
...but it's lacking it in that shot. Is it working in other angles?
See if the card itself or a zipmod that it uses isn't fucked, though. No guarantees but worth checking.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I find out that you can change pov to first person on sex scene with backspace but only on the girl pov, can we change the pov to the guy instead? :KEK:
You have two options:
The current plugin sends you to the PoV of the character closer to the camera, aparently,so just change the camera to closer to the male one
Or you get another first person camera plugin. Someone mentioned it some pages ago but I forgot (very likely to have been Ill Ray III since dude seems to be the expert on the program here?)

May 22, 2018
It you looking for POV plugins, i recommended use the KK_PovX, KK_PovX is the best plugins, you can also switch between male and female by press ".", you can also switch between more female that you have invite using a kplug, and you can also drag the character by press Alt+Right click with the kplug while on POV mode, to activate the pov mode press ","

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Personally when it comes to POV, Head Utl (the classic "first") is still my favorite one. It's very easy to use and I like the head/gaze turn options. I know people are shifting away from IPA ones though so it's probably unpopular now.

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
I want to try futa on female, why when I place female card on male character creation she get a male body (flat chest)? Any solution?

Sarasvatia

Mar 6, 2018
So wait what should I install? the All in one, then the RX5.1 to RX6, then the hotfix? Do I install the better repack after or is the better repack just everything already done? I'm not very experienced when it comes to using this site and how things work (considering the only thing i used it for previously was to download a cracked version of a phone game half a year ago i think)

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hi am I supposed to download the all-in-one or the update only if I have never downloaded before?
The All-In-One, unless you have an outdated copy of the game.

F12 is not working for me :(
I recently noticed that F12 doesn't do anything because it's not configured to do anything, for that, go to plugin settings and set whatever it was (Cheat Tools? Unity Runtime Editor?) to F12.

I want to try futa on female, why when I place female card on male character creation she get a male body (flat chest)? Any solution?
Use any female uncensor.

So wait what should I install? the All in one, then the RX5.1 to RX6, then the hotfix? Do I install the better repack after or is the better repack just everything already done? I'm not very experienced when it comes to using this site and how things work (considering the only thing i used it for previously was to download a cracked version of a phone game half a year ago i think)
Nope, the All-In-One RX6 with the hotfix. Installing RX5.1 then RX6 is a lil unnecessary, you'd be downloading an outdated version just to update it.

BetterRepack is the AIO.

And no problem, ask what you need!

Last edited:
Reactions: itgm

Sarasvatia

Mar 6, 2018
Nope, the All-In-One RX6 with the hotfix. Installing RX5.1 then RX6 is a lil unnecessary, you'd be downloading an outdated version just to update it.

BetterRepack is the AIO.

And no problem, ask what you need!
Ok so I should only download the AIO + Hotfix OR the BetterRepack?

Last edited:

allfather123

Apr 13, 2018
Hey,

I noticed recently that I'm not being able to 'proc' the second date options or developments featured in the After School DLC. I'm not sure why. Is this a topic already discussed in this thread? A google search lead me only to one user saying he made a fresh save and it started working.

Thanks in advance

VanguardMaxwell

Jan 20, 2019
im curious, is Koikatsu still being supported and updated by Illusion or did they just threw in a couple updates and moved to greener pastures without any new overhauls and whatnot?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes