Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
How do i exit the first H-scene ?, i have already penetrated in the vagina the npc but the exit button does not show up.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Okay, I already asked it a bit long ago. Is there a mod that lets you keep head accessories in wedding scene ? Most of the custom card characters have hair accessory as the HAIR. And the wedding always replaced all their accs, rendering them bald in the scene(kinda hilarious). So, far I've been asking around to no avail. I don't mind start developing the mod myself since I'm learning Unity, I just have no idea how the acc mod plugin works at all in Koikatsu.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Wedding scene? Wow I'm behind I never even knew there was one or just forgot. @_@ My girl hasn't asked to marry yet and I finished the main story.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I think it was mentioned in the wiki on one of the dlcs, but i'm using a copy of steam's koikatsu party I got before finding this thread, meaning official translation (save for the plugin subtitles) but also can't use the dlcs yet

Reactions: namprofli3

Demize

May 30, 2018
got a problem with rx6 and kplug 2.3. anyone knows why kplug 2.3 is not working?
Yeah i got the same problem but im in RX6.1, I already read the manual many times hoping that the error is mine in some part but still nothing and i have tried to install it several times in different ways even deleting some uncompatible mods but again the same result. the game doesn't even freeze, crash or anything it just doesn't detect it.

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
Question:

If we download RX6, we need to download other RX or not.?

If RX6 pack have issue/bugs. Does anyone know The Base Game Version / full game with no mod [ we can add mods with freely] ?

Note: sorry if my english doesnt good

Bertallowed

Dec 1, 2018
im experiencing a bug in charastudio that isn't allowing me to load any girl cards. i was wondering if anyone could help
i think it might be that i have too many cards

Last edited:
Reactions: em0rt41

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
This is more of request if anything, I switched my IP Address to a JPN IP Address to try and get all the scenes from this link but it's not working, can someone else do it and share it here

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah i got the same problem but im in RX6.1, I already read the manual many times hoping that the error is mine in some part but still nothing and i have tried to install it several times in different ways even deleting some uncompatible mods but again the same result. the game doesn't even freeze, crash or anything it just doesn't detect it.
kplug was removed in RX5 due to mass incompatibilities on most fronts. It just doesn't play nicely with the other mods, especially in an extended session.

Mar 29, 2019
Wait for a newer verison of kplug and hope its compatible, otherwise yeh no kplug just use studio. Katarsys is completely independent from the other koikatsu modders, so there's nothing they can do if kplug doesn't work.
well i am playing on rx4

i donwloaded rx 5 and rx 6
kplug didnt worked now i know why
so i kept my rx 4

lucky for us the next update will come any day

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I'm not much of looking into plugins, and for now mostly use koikatsu to make characters and later will use scene creator to use them in the game I'm planning on creating so not much use of them in the main game from me yet...
what exactly does kplug do you guys thing it is so bad it is not useable?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes