Dec 10, 2019
Does this game have a story mode?
Koikatu.exe loads the game. There are girls you can fill up the class rosters with, but there are also several girls (three teachers and four students I think) with long term story arcs, though the students are more fleshed out than the teachers. You can interact with one Scenario character per time period.

is there a nonsteam version of Koikatsu Party ?
The download in the first post of this thread. I think Koikatsu Party is just Koikatsu but with the sex removed, so why would you even want that?

keff

Jan 21, 2018
The download in the first post of this thread. I think Koikatsu Party is just Koikatsu but with the sex removed, so why would you even want that?
steam version still has sex, it just doesn't have the story mode because the school setting is problematic. either way you're right that there's no reason to get it other than to support the developers and english translation

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I was looking at the pastebin link in the first post and checked the wiki. What would be the better suggestion, to download the recommended mods, plugins, etc from the pastebin post or the AIO thing the wiki mentioned? I've not used this at all before and was thinking of using this over daz to try to create stuff for a game seeing as my computer is rather old and from what I can tell this wouldn't require as much ram or processing. Also, the uncensor thing, would I need both of those or just the higher numbered version?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Koikatu.exe loads the game. There are girls you can fill up the class rosters with, but there are also several girls (three teachers and four students I think) with long term story arcs, though the students are more fleshed out than the teachers. You can interact with one Scenario character per time period.

i think party was the removal of the school entirely, Also imo putting nsfw games on steam is stupid anyways because of their restrictions.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Are there no Petardo map assets in the modpack?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
i think party was the removal of the school entirely, Also imo putting nsfw games on steam is stupid anyways because of their restrictions.
(this is something that I personally think) Kagura Games has opened its own store for not to have trouble from steam.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for the tips, I tried but I didn't find anything, I'll try again later, it was a really good advice !
happy if I was helpful to you.
if on HideAIIUI (I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to me that the mod to make the HUD disappear, I should try) there is nothing, you can set it yourself, but first it's better if you take a look at the others mod too.

hinya

Mar 24, 2018
is there a website or something where i can download new sexposes for this game? or no one is making new poses?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
is there a website or something where i can download new sexposes for this game? or no one is making new poses?
there have been many who have tried, the only one who has succeeded has done the kplug. and i only know this mod that adds positions.
but I advise you not to try it with this pack.
Almost all mods work with BepInEx.
while some, including kplug, work with IPA. so it is best to use it with the clean game.
Or you can use the BepInEx.IPALoader, but you need to do some steps.

Zarathirsty

Dec 20, 2018
Just downloaded the all-in-one and it appears to be password protected. Anyone know the password?

Flashbangz and the others I saw don't seem to work.

Reactions: Khara119
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes