keff

Jan 21, 2018
If it could be done it probably would have at least had something by now. This tends to be the case with every Illusion game I play. "If you combined X + Y + Z it would be the best game ever!" It never happens though . :(
real talk AA2 is already really fucking good, it's just dated now. all AA3 would have to do is not be worse and have graphics on par with koikatsu

Reactions: sunisinus

hinya

Mar 24, 2018
I downloded this rx7 version, and this game has these sexposes: (on the picture) 1603448541628.png
(so no new pose, these poses was in rx6 too), but my question is, I installed the kplug 2.4, and the poses is same, I dont get new poses, so the kplug install was wrong, or kplug has the same poses like normal rx7? or kplug has more poses?

xGanja

Feb 9, 2018
Hello everyone, i'm encountering some problem with the last repack.
During Hscene I don't have any control and don't see my charactere (even if it is checked show male character, etc)
Here iswhat i have on screen,can't do anything except changing location

Maybe i'm missing something :/

1603460338041.png

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I downloded this rx7 version, and this game has these sexposes: (on the picture) View attachment 870166
(so no new pose, these poses was in rx6 too), but my question is, I installed the kplug 2.4, and the poses is same, I dont get new poses, so the kplug install was wrong, or kplug has the same poses like normal rx7? or kplug has more poses?
Kplug pose are from own UI with U key..... and never use with unlockallposition, kplug pose already have all sex position in the list.

Ambulant

Apr 6, 2020
Hello everyone, i'm encountering some problem with the last repack.
During Hscene I don't have any control and don't see my charactere (even if it is checked show male character, etc)
Here iswhat i have on screen,can't do anything except changing location

Maybe i'm missing something :/

View attachment 870343
That'd be because it's the first time.
You have to work your way through the scene the first time with each character, unlocking the other options as you go.
You'll get more buttons on the right as you do.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I've never had problems with the creator except a bit of lag when I load char with lots of accessories.
For KK_AccStateSync I looked and I also couldn't get it to work, but you see the repack is not something to try new mods but it is something finished, and trying mods that are not in the pack can cause conflicts and the mod may not work .
Well i recently installed the HF patch over my game and now it works, removed kplug and my game no longer lags either.

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
I can't seem to get KPlug to work. I use the KplugCore installer exe but it only adds the additional maps. There is no menu for the new positions.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
" Last week I answered hundred times the same question; Pose Selector and Invitation menu are not working... As mentioned in the compatibility notes, it's the HFpatch 3.4 and the "experimental optimizations", do not install this option when you use the HFpatch 3.4 ! "
So, go in bepinex/plugins and find the dll name kk_experimental_optimizations

Ambulant

Apr 6, 2020
I can't seem to get RealPOV to work properly.
While I could get the male POV in older versions, I'm stuck with the female POV in the current one, from All-In-One.
Is there any way to remedy this?
Can I switch POV between characters somehow?

[EDIT]
Okay, I flipped around in the thread, longer than I should, and figured it's a proximity based selection. That's tedious...
Now I just need a way to not obstruct the view with luscious locks of hair. Or go bald.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
Learning the keybinds better now, and there have been far fewer glitches for my partly-vanillified RX6 + kplug game. So it looks like that some of the glitches were caused by wrong keybinds I used or something.

Dec 10, 2019
It's amazing how much stuff there is in the RX6 repack that I thought was part of the base game. I'd only tested my Party + kplug-only installation in Free H and already found that there are no subtitles during sex scenes, but in story mode last night, I found out that there's no button to quick-travel to a girl. Trying to find Konomi on the 2F Hallway according to the hint, I couldn't find that star, despite going back and forth ten times. Either I'm blind or a glitch happened.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes