JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
So, somehow, updating to RX8 broke my game. Can't set the number of students to more than 38 (even though I had it at 75 before updating), and the Character Maker doesn't show anything other than the UI and pink fields for the background and character. Reverting to RX7 fixes the mods, but not the Maker.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
So, somehow, updating to RX8 broke my game. Can't set the number of students to more than 38 (even though I had it at 75 before updating), and the Character Maker doesn't show anything other than the UI and pink fields for the background and character. Reverting to RX7 fixes the mods, but not the Maker.
to put more than 38 girls you need the Koikatu Gameplay Mod mod you should look if it is active or not and if you have put that option. I haven't tried yet because together I'm downloading the new Ai shojo pack and that is 75gb

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
to put more than 38 girls you need the Koikatu Gameplay Mod mod you should look if it is active or not and if you have put that option. I haven't tried yet because together I'm downloading Ai shojo and that's 75gb
It was already enabled, but wasn't working with RX8, reverting back to my RX7 backup fixes that issue. The main problem I have is that something in the RX8 update broke the Character Maker, and going back doesn't fix that. I'll probably need to download the full RX8.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
All the cheap tiers are sold out and I don't want to pay 10$. That's why I asked here.
from the post of this forum I read that it should be out public for January, but I'm not sure, these are things that I have read here and I have never followed this mod.

Reactions: sikici06

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
It was already enabled, but wasn't working with RX8, reverting back to my RX7 backup fixes that issue. The main problem I have is that something in the RX8 update broke the Character Maker, and going back doesn't fix that. I'll probably need to download the full RX8.
from what I know the update updates the mods but not BepInEx and its stuff, it is always better to download the new pack but it seems strange to me that the update gives problems.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone feels RX8 is slightly heavier? RX7 still feels smoother. Since I have no idea to disable the new auto-save mod, can anyone point me to the directory so I can remove it please.

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
i need help i updated my koikatsu from rx7 to rx8 and when i opened the game the main menu sizes is all big and nothing is clickable, any way i can fix this? i don't want to have to redownload the entire thing and redownload every single mods i downloaded

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
What about kPlug for RX8 ? Can install without any problem ?
kplug is always tricky. some of the plugins in both better repack and hf pack are not compatible and will give errors when used together, but the installer of kplug could remove plugins that have no real problem.
you will have to install by hand following the instructions.

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
kplug is always tricky. some of the plugins in both better repack and hf pack are not compatible and will give errors when used together, but the installer of kplug could remove plugins that have no real problem.
you will have to install by hand following the instructions.
Thanks. What last free version of kPlug i can use with RX8 ?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Thanks. What last free version of kPlug i can use with RX8 ?
the very latest public one, very likely. as long as you follow the instructions right.

compatibility is not something you can just use an older version of one of them.
it is basically... both plugins change this same place in the code. sometimes that place can be changed in a way both plugins changing there work. when there is a compatibility problem, it is because the way one changes it does not work with the changes the other one did. Sometimes you just need to change some options for them to work together in part, other times iti is just impossible.

The good thing is, BetterRepack is a bunch of plugins, not just one big one. That is why it is called a "pack". And only some of those have problems with kplug.

The kplug instructions should tell you what can be used with it with some small changes, and what needs to be removed completelly for kplug to work.

casterxd

Aug 30, 2017
I have a problem: when I attempt to fuck a girl after catching them masturbating, and presumably if I were to try a threesome, my game crashes before the fuckening can ensue. If anyone knows why and can help me, so I can fuck once again, I'd be very grateful.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes