VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
Thanks. What last free version of kPlug i can use with RX8 ?
do the kplug works on your rx8? last i updated mine my koikatsu went awol and freeze entirely, so im redownloading everything again, need to know if it work in rx8 otherwise i might just used rx7

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
try downloading the all-in-one. preferably through torrent, where it can be slower due to being p2p but can also be paused and doesn't have a download size limit.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The KK_ExpressionControl v0.2.3 in the new HF-Patch I am not seeing this in the plugins menu in game but it is in the game folder maybe I am missing something. Any guidance would be great Ty

Nov 16, 2020
Does anybody know of a way to turn the white dots of the FK/IK into black dots, because it gets so difficult to find when you dealing with characters that are light in complexation?
image_2020-12-23_025438.png

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
can anybody please give me confirmation if kplug works on rx8 or not??? i don't want to be wasting time downloading rx8 if it turns out that kplug won't work in it...

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
VioletLilac

Look, people seem to be having trouble with RX8 by itself that they did not have with RX7.
That should be your problem with RX8, not kplug.

The problems of using kplug with RX8 should be the same as using with RX7, and should be solvable the same way as done with RX7: following the compatibility instructions on kplug.

The compatibility problems are not between kplug and BetterRepack, it is between kplug and some of the other plugins BR also adds.
Thus there is no reason to think RX8 will have any more or less problems with kplug than RX7.

Also, if you have a BR from before RX8, which you should since you already know kplug is something you want, you should go for the updating packs instead. it will be a smaller download so less time.

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
do the kplug works on your rx8? last i updated mine my koikatsu went awol and freeze entirely, so im redownloading everything again, need to know if it work in rx8 otherwise i might just used rx7
Sorry for late reply. idk how to say this. Kplug its work with my RX8 because i see Smart UI in game and i can open Shortcut list (S) but i cant open some menu like Pose selector (U) idk why.. just 70% working ?

i use Kplug 2.4 Public Version and use installer that inside rar
(maybe i dont need to check Remove mods with compatibility issues ?)

Last edited:

BH361

Jun 8, 2018
Sorry for late reply. idk how to say this. Kplug its work with my RX8 because i see Smart UI in game and i can open Shortcut list (S) but i cant open some menu like Pose selector (U) idk why.. just 70% working ?

I encountered the same problem as you: kplug ver 2.4, used the installer (and then the manual one when that doesn't work), hotkeys for viewing keybinds and settings are working, but not the pose selector or the invite menu (at least in free h). I upgraded from RX1 to RX8 if it's relevant.

And yes, I made sure there's no conflicting mods or hotkeys from other mods (I know that UnlockHPositions usually does this and made sure it's completely gone).

There's also some repeating error messages in the console, maybe someone knows how it relates:

ErrorKplug.png
(these messages just repeat at very high speeds)

Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Gunzorla

SuperOreMan

Dec 23, 2020
Hi, I'm new here. Is the current download link for everything up to date? I checked out a page about a patch or something coming out yesterday? I have nothing downloaded so does the all in one link have everything I need?

Edit: I found the X8 torrent with people commenting as soon as 2 hours ago so I guess I'm good?

Last edited:

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
I encountered the same problem as you: kplug ver 2.4, used the installer (and then the manual one when that doesn't work), hotkeys for viewing keybinds and settings are working, but not the pose selector or the invite menu (at least in free h). I upgraded from RX1 to RX8 if it's relevant.

And yes, I made sure there's no conflicting mods or hotkeys from other mods (I know that UnlockHPositions usually does this and made sure it's completely gone).

There's also some repeating error messages in the console, maybe someone knows how it relates:

View attachment 952655
(these messages just repeat at very high speeds)

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for your info. i'll play on RX7 for a while. Kplug still working on this version

btw. should i selected all checkbox except steam version on installer or i should do all manual. its different ?

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020

thanks for the heads up, i'll see if my rx8 works with kplug, if not then i'll just stick with rx7, i know kplug is like a devil for koikatsu mods but it's a good mod that adds a lot of poses so i would want to keep it with me

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
How do I create futa characters? I see some penis accessories and other stuff in the crotch options in the female character builder but do those actually work? am I going have to do more stuff for futa to use their penis or something?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
thanks for the heads up, i'll see if my rx8 works with kplug, if not then i'll just stick with rx7, i know kplug is like a devil for koikatsu mods but it's a good mod that adds a lot of poses so i would want to keep it with me
A small suggestion there are three options when it comes to installing KPlug. Try using the second install method that the KPlug guide shows and have a look through Compatibility notes also this can highlight what mods cause the most problems with KPlug.

Reactions: em0rt41

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
how I can add item to studio? I have found a weapon that I want to add , in which folder should I put it? or I need to do something else?

Ecchi_san

Jan 13, 2019
Hey guys
I searched a lot but haven't find a solution of sound problem in the game. Has anyone had the same problem?
Symptoms:
  • The game appears in system volume mixer
  • Sound devices (onboard hdaudio / nvidia audio output / external usb sound card) are working perfectly
  • Other illusion games (emortion creators(this game seems the same with koikatsu), all parts of SB, all parts of honeyselect) - ok
  • THREE DIFFERENT REPACKS WITH DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF KOIKATSU -- NO SOUND
  • No lipsync in the game (If there was a problem with the sound in the system, at least the lips would have to move)
I have win10 system and i suppose that sound disappeared after some update, but can't figure out what exact update because haven't opened the game for long.
I tried to reinstall games (i have three different repacks!), to disable all audio devices, to reinstall audio/video drivers.
If anyone have a solution - please share it here, thanks in advance!
I suppose the game doesn't keep any logs, so I don't even know how to figure out what is causing this shit.

UPD:
As usual, after a day of searching for a solution to the problem, it was resolved after I wrote a message on the forum.
There is sound if you run the game "as administrator". And the checkbox "run as administrator" in the properties does not help, you need to exactly right-click and run as administrator.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hey guys
I searched a lot but haven't find a solution of sound problem in the game. Has anyone had the same problem?
Symptoms:
  • The game appears in system volume mixer
  • Sound devices (onboard hdaudio / nvidia audio output / external usb sound card) are working perfectly
  • Other illusion games (emortion creators(this game seems the same with koikatsu), all parts of SB, all parts of honeyselect) - ok
  • THREE DIFFERENT REPACKS WITH DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF KOIKATSU -- NO SOUND
  • No lipsync in the game (If there was a problem with the sound in the system, at least the lips would have to move)
I have win10 system and i suppose that sound disappeared after some update, but can't figure out what exact update because haven't opened the game for long.
I tried to reinstall games (i have three different repacks!), to disable all audio devices, to reinstall audio/video drivers.
If anyone have a solution - please share it here, thanks in advance!
I suppose the game doesn't keep any logs, so I don't even know how to figure out what is causing this shit.
This is the first time i heard this problem.... For the output_log you need go in Koikatu_Data or in your kk repack main folder.

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
A small suggestion there are three options when it comes to installing KPlug. Try using the second install method that the KPlug guide shows and have a look through Compatibility notes also this can highlight what mods cause the most problems with KPlug.
well i tried the method 1 and it works for now, but if i do run into any problems im gonna use the 2nd option here, thanks!

Reactions: Gunzorla
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes