Dec 10, 2019
Group sex is doable without Kplug, but Kplug allows NPCs in the same room to join automatically and switch who the main focus is as well as to call in other girls not loaded into the class if the time period or day is right, last period before going home or Saturday. To do group sex using the official method, find two girls in lesbian and peep or start with one girl while another is in the room. There will be a button on the bottom left, either blue or pink depending on which situation you're going into group from. The girls do have to not be virgins to have the button appear, though, while Kplug will pull literally any girl in the room up to the number you specify in the Kplug settings. The limitation with Kplug group starts with stripping the girls while they are not the focus. Virgins won't get fully naked and may not strip at all.
When I said group sex I meant more than 3-person. Only kplug does group sex with 4+ people, right?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
When I said group sex I meant more than 3-person. Only kplug does group sex with 4+ people, right?
I refer to group as more than a pair, so both Kplug and the game itself can do it, but yes, only through Kplug can you get more than two girls, though only one is active unless using the newer ability to have girls join a threesome. I'm honetsly surprised Katarsys was able to pull that off considering he himself said it couldn't be done early in Kplug development.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'm trying to get kplug to worth with the r7 repack. If I download the kplug mod from the patreon public release, unzip it, and drop it into the folder I don't think it works.

I know the installer causes problems, but from the main menu I can't get the kplug options to pop up with the delete button so I don't think it's installing correctly.

Anybody have experience with this?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
About RX8+kplug

As mentioned in the compatibility notes the dll "BepInEx/UnlockHPositions.dll" is creating this problem. If I have spent time doing a documentation I would appreciate you reading it, at least the important points, installation and compatibility notes.
The UnlockHPositions.dll is not a really precise name because this mod allow you to select any positions regardless of the context. For example, you can select the wall positions when you're sitting... The side effect is that kPlug won't be able to understand the context and therefore won't let you open the menus.

Another thing to note with the RX8 the BepInEx.IPALoader.dll is not there so you need to get it or use the IPA patch solution to be able to run IPA mods. It's explained in kPlugManual.

Reactions: MrCrazy123

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Well that didn't exactly work but it got me pointed in the right enough direction to get it working. I think, I hope. So good enough, thanks.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm trying to get kplug to worth with the r7 repack. If I download the kplug mod from the patreon public release, unzip it, and drop it into the folder I don't think it works.

I know the installer causes problems, but from the main menu I can't get the kplug options to pop up with the delete button so I don't think it's installing correctly.

Anybody have experience with this?
Did you merge the folders that match folders already in the game, like abdata, into the place the game version of the folder is at? For example, the Kplug abdata folder should go with the game abdata folder and you should tell it to merge into the game abdata folder. If it asks about overwriting, say yes, but it should not in my experience unless you are trying to install the Kplug uncensor, which uses a modified base game file. In my experience, removing mods is not necessary, but one mod will need hotkeys reassigned.

Reactions: em0rt41

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Guys, which is the mod that allows you to do a "forced penetration"? I had that before, but now is like it got deactivated...

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Some of my old chara files from when I played in a previous repack are reporting errors now in this repack. I know I can google which modpacks I'm missing, download a zip, and put them in myself. But is there a better way to find which ones I'm missing?

Can KKKmanager or something detect what mods a card would need and go download it for me if I was missing it?

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Here the link for HSceneOptions.

Link:
Anyone have tips for getting the forced penetration to work with kplug? Or will it still not work if the character doesn't allow condom-less intercourse?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes