May 22, 2018
I has problem when i update BepinEx, BepInEx.IPALoader, KK_BepisPlugins and when i try to open the kplug is not working but i finally got it working by create folder IPA and put it inside the BepInEx folder.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
View attachment 964559

When I want to open the setting I get this error, install the ipa to be en
able to use the kplug
You need remove all Bepinex file include doorstop_config and winhttp or remove all IPA file and rename IllusionInjector.dll name for example IllusionInjector.dll.aaa and IllusionPlugin.dll to IllusionPlugin.dll.ooo you can find in patch Koikatu_Data\Managed .

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
i ended up going into [OPTIONAL] Mods then i opened IPALoaderX v1.2.2 and copied all that was in there and placed them all into Bepinex then copied the BepInEx.IPALoader.dll i got from a friend to the Bepinex plugins folder then i went and merged the Kplugcore files over to koi then copied and pasted the rest of the Kplug over as well now i have no problems at all

czz21

Sep 9, 2018
Thanks for the reply, I did it KKManager and updated all mods even studio and map but still giving me warning, I also deleted all yamadamods and run KKManager update again and let the update it, but still no dice. I will try sideloader modpack.
Thanks for the reply, I did it KKManager and updated all mods even studio and map but still giving me warning, I also deleted all yamadamods and run KKManager update again and let the update it, but still no dice. I will try sideloader modpack.
Hi just want to ask that if this problem is fixed? I've been encountering similar problems on multiple cards.

TarlZaralka

Dec 13, 2018
Am I doing something wrong, I downloaded the game in parts and I cannot for the life of me extract them. I changed it to .7z but I still get nothing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Any guide for install kplug in rx7 ? its works in rx6 but not in rx7
Copy the folders in the Kplug files that match folders with the game exe to where the game exe is. Also copy the Kplug plugins folder to this location. It SHOULD work with that in my experience.

can i ask for the minimum requirements for the game?
The minimum requirements vary greatly because you can't just take into account what the game needs, but what mods need as well. One mod in particuar, Force High Poly, can take as much as 32GB of RAM or more to work right on a full class. at the bottom of the page.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Do anyone know if there is only update from RX7 to RX8? Pr I need to download whole new game?
You can download the update from here , but be warned, I updated my RX7 to RX8, and had issues that even going back to RX7 didn't fix; I had to do a full download of RX8 to be able to play.

You may or may not have the same problems I did, but just in case, backup your entire Koikatu/Koikatsu directory if you have enough space.

Reactions: alex2011

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
if your getting the Kplug setting when you press del at start up then the Kplug is working but did you open the other Kplugs and copy and merge them into the game file, if you did then i am sorry i dont know why they are not working in story mode but i will have a look into mine and see what i have done. I will let you know when i have gone through everything but i also am in a different timezone that most people as i am in japan at the moment in time

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
This thread is nothing but a kplug cancer diagnosis lately. IMO we should just redirect everyone to Katarsys Patreon instead. Why do his work for him? He doesn't care about KK community AT ALL.

Reactions: sunisinus
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes