sharing

Jun 11, 2018
You can, but you may or may not run into issues.
I have downloaded the repack rx8 from this page (I can't download the rx9 from another page due to hosting limit xD) and it seems to work fine just got an innocent message of "put these files in C:\Illusion\AI.Shoujo" but I don't know how to apply the mods? and what do I zip optional ??
somebody??

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I have downloaded the repack rx8 from this page (I can't download the rx9 from another page due to hosting limit xD) and it seems to work fine just got an innocent message of "put these files in C:\Illusion\AI.Shoujo" but I don't know how to apply the mods? and what do I zip optional ??
somebody??
If you just want to update to RX9, go here , click on "BR Host (public)" under 'Update from earlier versions', then you'll see the RX8 to RX9 updater. (You can also download the full repacks from the links under "Full Pack")

drasmine

Jun 11, 2020
there are any way / mod for play similar to Artificial academy? changing the alumns, males and females, and playing with anyone....

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
Have you tried downloading the Sideloader Modpack from ? It contains just about every mod used on cards. The Mega links are still down, though. Another option is trying to see if KKManager standalone (..\Koikatsu\[UTILITY]KKManager) or through the update function of InitSetting.exe can download whatever mods you need.
guys do you have any other source for sideloader than this site? It is still unavaliable because "files were downloaded too many times"

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
guys do you have any other source for sideloader than this site? It is still unavaliable because "files were downloaded too many times"
If you get the error from using the Mega link, the problem might be on your account end, as I can download fine from Mega.

Have you tried the Google Drive link?

RustyShackleford1

Jan 19, 2021
Does anyone know why the xray mod and dialog helper mod no longer work? For the xray the womb tattoo is there but no filling animation, and the dialog helper is nowhere to be found in the mod settings. both are installed in kk manager.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Does anyone know why the xray mod and dialog helper mod no longer work? For the xray the womb tattoo is there but no filling animation, and the dialog helper is nowhere to be found in the mod settings. both are installed in kk manager.
Dialog Helper is under (Koikatsu Directory)\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Gebo] GameDialogHelper v0.9.1.
X-ray is under (Koikatsu Directory)\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[GFAnon] X-ray Womb v1.1.

Just follow the directions in the readme files of both mods.

More than likely, there was a reason for them to be moved into one of the optional folders, though I don't what that reason was/is.

RustyShackleford1

Jan 19, 2021
Dialog Helper is under (Koikatsu Directory)\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Gebo] GameDialogHelper v0.9.1.
X-ray is under (Koikatsu Directory)\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[GFAnon] X-ray Womb v1.1.

Just follow the directions in the readme files of both mods.

More than likely, there was a reason for them to be moved into one of the optional folders, though I don't what that reason was/is.
oh, ok. I didn't notice the read me in the xray mod. so ill give that a try. but I've downloaded and redownloaded that update for the dialog helper that the read me links to so many times in the last week. but it never seems to come back.

Edit. when I say download and re download, I also mean putting it in the correct plugin folder and making sure its installed with KK
EDIT2: nvm I got it to work. I guess it still thought the other update was installed even though it wasn't. so I reset to a back up and placed it in.
Thanks for the help

Last edited:

HFuret

Jan 31, 2019
hello all, I'm hoping I can get some assitance on a problem I'm coming across when ended a H scene (story mode)

My MC is stuck and cant move anymore and I also seem to lose some function like F3 to open maps and F8 to go to next Hour.

I'm using Rx8 and installed Kplug 2.5 ( used the installer and used the revert game code option) apart from that it seems to be working fine. Any quick fix by any chance?

Edit: I tried reinstalling fresh; RX8 + kplug 2.5 following every step but I still seem to get the same issue: my character disappears after pressing F8 to go to the next period if I had a H scene in that previous period :/ some commands are still available (f1 f2 f4 ctrl etc ) and the Kplug commands still work but im stuck in limbo and cant interact with anything.

I'm thinking of trying a different repack do you guys recommend RX7 or RX9 ?

Edit2: that glitch/freeze when moving to next period has nothing to do with the repack; doesnt matter which one you use (still avoid RX8)

The fix for it is so simple I can't understand how something so simplecan break the game this way;
If anyone still comes across the glitch on Story mode once Kplug is installed let me know and I'll share my findings ( it doesnt require any update or new version of kplug just a manual fix that anyone can do)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yeardallas

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
You can peep on girls in restrooms and the shower near the pool; there's certain times where a girl will go off on her own to masturbate; then, you might find two girls having fun in a random room.

The restroom/shower peep scenes are easier, as there's a context event, unlike when peeping on masturbation or "lesbian H", where you have to sneak (by crouching) and not get noticed.

You can even join in on peep events.

Of course, your chances of finding masturbation/lesbian events increase if the girl(s) desires masturbation/lesbian sex. Which is something that can be changed using one of the mods included in the repack.

Reactions: Amte

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017

This is a thing now. Now more K-Plug download this and put it in the bepinex/plugins folder. It does not work with the steam ver. and seems to only work on Free-H at the moment.

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018

This is a thing now. Now more K-Plug download this and put it in the bepinex/plugins folder. It does not work with the steam ver. and seems to only work on Free-H at the moment.
thankyou.

Last edited:

telephone man

May 15, 2019
certain clothing items like hair or accesories or just anything clothing related wont load in story mode but will inside character maker and h-scene bonus selector. anyone have this problem/know a fix? im on the most recent repack (RX9 )

Reactions: paxtn
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes