JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
okay, okay, thanks a lot, uh final questions
1. Koitatu vs Koikatsu party.
2. Should I add things like the HF patch or KPLUG or are those in this already?
1. If you download the repacks from either here or , the base game is already included. Party is the Steam version with the school content removed, to which you'll have to download the patch to restore that content. The choice mainly depends on what you can/want to download.

2. A lot of what's in the HF patch (at least at the time of RX9's release) is included. As for kPlug... Most people use the installer, which will remove (not disable) plugins that may cause conflicts, potentially breaking some parts of the repacks. You can manually install the zip file, but you have to know which plugins to disable (best choice if you ever want to remove kPlug and go back to repack only). I'm not sure if there's an easy-to-find list of which repack plugins that may cause conflicts with kPlug; I've been doing it by trial-and-error.

IS there an english translation
If you download the repacks, a majority of the in-game text is translated. As for the dialog, that's dependent on Auto Translator, which uses Google Translate, and saves the translated dialog to files.

Aug 6, 2020
1. If you download the repacks from either here or , the base game is already included. Party is the Steam version with the school content removed, to which you'll have to download the patch to restore that content. The choice mainly depends on what you can/want to download.

2. A lot of what's in the HF patch (at least at the time of RX9's release) is included. As for kPlug... Most people use the installer, which will remove (not disable) plugins that may cause conflicts, potentially breaking some parts of the repacks. You can manually install the zip file, but you have to know which plugins to disable (best choice if you ever want to remove kPlug and go back to repack only). I'm not sure if there's an easy-to-find list of which repack plugins that may cause conflicts with kPlug; I've been doing it by trial-and-error.

If you download the repacks, a majority of the in-game text is translated. As for the dialog, that's dependent on Auto Translator, which uses Google Translate, and saves the translated dialog to files.
thanks for the reply, so is koikatsu party + the patch that restores content, basically koikatu but with more content? if so, can I just transfer all the mods from RX8 to koikatsu party so that i basically have the same game but with more content since koikatsu party is new content + koikatu's school content? or am I wrong?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
thanks for the reply, so is koikatsu party + the patch that restores content, basically koikatu but with more content? if so, can I just transfer all the mods from RX8 to koikatsu party so that i basically have the same game but with more content since koikatsu party is new content + koikatu's school content? or am I wrong?
Party is Koikatsu minus the story mode. There's no point in getting Party, unless you just want the game under Steam.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk
Aug 6, 2020
ok so which god among men is gonna make a mod where we can add male characters and program their relationship with the girls and vice versa?

no I'm not asking this so I can live out my netori fantasies, trust me please.

Reactions: Eisakou

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any way to add more positions to the vr version? There are only a handful of options available.
Modding is the only way to add positions and Kplug, which as far as I know does not work with VR, is the only mod that does it so far.

ok so which god among men is gonna make a mod where we can add male characters and program their relationship with the girls and vice versa?

Kplug allows other males to be invited into active H scenes, but that is it.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017

You can live out your netori fantasies by using Koikatsu to create scenes then edit as you see fit, adding text bubbles and your own dialogues, etc etc and make it into a visual novel. Kind of like creating your own hentai doujinshi without the drawing part ;)

There are lots of template public scenes and extra maps available shared online on pixiv and discord, etc.

And of course you'll need to learn how to edit photos and the like to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

There's a full visual novel guide posted on the Koikatsu discord in the guide section.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2020
You can live out your netori fantasies by using Koikatsu to create scenes then edit as you see fit, adding text bubbles and your own dialogues, etc etc and make it into a visual novel. Kind of like creating your own hentai doujinshi without the drawing part ;)

There are lots of template public scenes and extra maps available shared online on pixiv and discord, etc.

And of course you'll need to learn how to edit photos and the like to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

There's a full visual novel guide posted on the Koikatsu discord in the guide section.
READ MY COMMENT MAN, I SWEAR I SAID IT WASN'T FOR NETORI FANTASIES BELIEVE ME!-:cry::cry::cry:

Sporpata

Apr 3, 2021
I downloaded repack RX9 and installed kplug 2.5 and my options for the h-positions and room positions are gone. Pressing u or spacebar dosent give me the option but s still brings up the controls menu. Anyone else having the same problem?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I downloaded repack RX9 and installed kplug 2.5 and my options for the h-positions and room positions are gone. Pressing u or spacebar dosent give me the option but s still brings up the controls menu. Anyone else having the same problem?
That's probably kPlug's SmartUI, press either F9 (will also take a screenshot) or Numpad . to enable/disable SmartUI.

Familiarize yourself with kPlug's controls (use the manual provided in the kPlugManual folder), and you'll find yourself not needing the old interface.

Reactions: alex2011
Aug 6, 2020
the only POV mod is RealPOV and it puts the POV in the girl, anyone know how to make it so that it's in the POV of the boy during sex?

mrtammy

Jun 10, 2018
I am getting an error saying "Could not load [koikatu gameplay tweaks and improvements 2.1.1] because it is incompatible with fulmene.experiencelogic" anyone know how to fix this?

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
What are the minimum requirements for making images and animations for renpy

My laptop specs are

6 GB RAM
i3 processor 2.1 GHz
nvidia 930m card 2 GB

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
the only POV mod is RealPOV and it puts the POV in the girl, anyone know how to make it so that it's in the POV of the boy during sex?
RealPOV is not the only one, but it is one of only a few. Kplug also has POV functionality.

I am getting an error saying "Could not load [koikatu gameplay tweaks and improvements 2.1.1] because it is incompatible with fulmene.experiencelogic" anyone know how to fix this?
Sounds like an incompatibility with the Experience Logic mod. The only way to fix it is to alter its code or the gameplay tweaks mod code to be compatible in that case. That would mean getting the modder to fix it. The other thing that can be done is uninstall the Experience Logic mod, which should be in BepInEx/Plugins as a single DLL file.

What are the minimum requirements for making images and animations for renpy

My laptop specs are

6 GB RAM
i3 processor 2.1 GHz
nvidia 930m card 2 GB
About the same as the requirements for the game, I would say. I'll put it this way, mine runs it fine, but mine has an i7 6700HQ 2.6 to 3.5 GHz processor, that's 3.5 at max turbo frequency and 2.6 normally, 24GB DDR4 RAM, and a GTX 1060 6GB card. The RAM is the big factor with Illusion games and yours might just be enough.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Searching the Googles, I found this from an old Reddit post; not sure if it will work.

I think i seemed i fixed it, i had to move the cross hair close to the character i wanted the camera to POV into ex if i want the females POV move the cross hair close to her face/head then hit backspace, when i did this with the male it went to him instead. Then did the same thing to the female and went to her so give it a try.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
hi i want to use koikatu for a game, i'd like to know where i could find a "how to koikatu for dummy", so i'm very looking fo something with a complete aproach on how to use it in precise and clear details (i've seen too many mc with tits to believe i'll be able to make something good on my own ^^)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes