shadiuhsdasdw

Jan 15, 2020
do i need to download RX7 to RX8 (Update Only) file cuz i am experience a fps drop. in the start of the game fps actually doesn't drop until school start that when fps drop from time to time until it leads to crashing or until i get a white screen p.s i really like to play the game so if anyone can help me i am forever grateful:)
I think it is not optimized for RAM. Because I tried adding just 1 girl but the RAM still increases over time and shows no sign of decreasing.

May 22, 2018
I have all the game in M.2 SSD drive and corsair vengeance rgb pro 16gb and the game running a-lot smoother no lag, no stuttering and also SSD help the game loading faster than the HDD.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think it is not optimized for RAM. Because I tried adding just 1 girl but the RAM still increases over time and shows no sign of decreasing.
It's made to avoid relying on dedicated graphics cards, which most weaker computers don't have, so that there are more machines that can play. If they didn't put the girls almost exclusively on RAM, players would need a dedicated graphics card and likely one that is at least a GTX 10 series. Those only come on mid range and higher computers because only mid range and higher can handle them without dying in seconds. This is not an optimization problem, it is a design choice.

I have all the game in M.2 SSD drive and corsair vengeance rgb pro 16gb and the game running a-lot smoother no lag, no stuttering and also SSD help the game loading faster than the HDD.
970 EVO M.2, 24GB of DDR4 RAM, and no lag even at the full 99. He is right that RAM is his issue, but it isn't the game. Load times can be a bit lengthy for a game because of the number of students, but it really isn't bad unless I stick it on my secondary HDD.

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
Take some girls out, it sounds like you have too many. More girls mean more RAM needed and that will eventually cause this, how soon depending on how much total RAM you have.

I figured this out, it's the "mute in background" option in the plugin of the same name doing this. Sounds like it needs a bit of tweaking to fix that. It just doesn't bring back the sound from an Alt+Tab on occasion once you bring the game back to active window status by Alt+Tabbing back. Also, no pun intended.
Hello thank you for the tip, just like you mentioned i have way to much girls added that my pc can't handle it also for some strange reason the mob in the game(the blue silhouette thing) is also at fault so i turn it off and bam my game is much smoother then before though i am experiencing some brief lag, it still much better than having the game fps drop all the time

P.s i have questions for a while so I will appreciate it if someone can answer it, what happen if another girl or your gf see you having sex with another girl?

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello thank you for the tip, just like you mentioned i have way to much girls added that my pc can't handle it also for some strange reason the mob in the game(the blue silhouette thing) is also at fault so i turn it off and bam my game is much smoother then before though i am experiencing some brief lag, it still much better than having the game fps drop all the time

P.s i have questions for a while so I will appreciate it if someone can answer it, what happen if another girl or your gf see you having sex with another girl?
Nothing happens, though, if the girl is not a virgin, it could lead to a new button on the bottom left that has a speech bubble that says you feel a gaze while having sex with the first girl. Clicking this will cause the girl to join and makes the scene a threesome. That is one of two official ways to get a threesome.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
there's a x-ray in the game or is it just a mod if so provide me with a download OwO
There are two types, one is an internal view through, I think, LewdCrestX and one is an actual ability to see clothed girls naked through Kplug for a limited time. LewdCrestX is already in Better Repack as an optional mod. Kplug can be found at

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
theres a bunch of idolmaster face mods in RX10 but i cant find any idolmaster character cards that use them? where would those be

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
I wish I had your problem. My male characters don't even have penises during H-scenes for some reason :HideThePain:
Everything was fine in the previous versions. I didn't tweak anything in the settings, didn't add any extra mods, just vanilla RX10.
Btw, have you checked the male character creator? Cuz everything is ok with them there
same problem :( but you can show your penises from option if you use chara creation.
penises have a problem during penetration ... moves like a pump ..
even the H positions are wrong..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
same problem :( but you can show your penises from option if you use chara creation.
moves like a pump
It's supposed to do this, if it doesn't, it pokes out of the girl in a place it isn't supposed to like going through her stomach or back. It makes her look like she got impaled with a sword of the deadlier variety.

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
It's supposed to do this, if it doesn't, it pokes out of the girl in a place it isn't supposed to like going through her stomach or back. It makes her look like she got impaled with a sword of the deadlier variety.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you have the interpenetration of the wrong positions as in image two? even giving blowjobs, it seems to penetrate girls' heads..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
do you have the interpenetration of the wrong positions as in image two? even giving blowjobs, it seems to penetrate girls' heads..
I don't have that issue, the only time I ever did, and I fixed it, is when either character was set at a body size outside the range that the animations were made for. Basically any of the sliders that are set to a value that the game does not allow without mods will cause the animations to mess up like your first image. The second one looks fine to me, I don't see an issue with it unless the penis is below where it should be, in which case I can't see the issue because it is blocked by the body of the girl.

Reactions: Kempo

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
does it mean that some mod has not loaded properly and that the penis has "broken"? T_T there is some error that kkmanager is not accessing me in kkman, but I don't know if that could be the problem.

cheer1o_o

Sep 18, 2019
I fixed it btw. It seems the problem has something to do with the UserData folder, probably old saves. When RX10 came out, I just copied the whole UserData folder from RX9 and moved it to RX10. That's when the problems started. I tried disabling and tweaking all installed mods, nothing helped.
Then I downloaded RX10 again and copied only character and outfit cards, without saves or anything else. Everything worked fine after that. It fixed the list of H-positions as well, now it shows only valid ones

Last edited:
Reactions: Kempo

AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018
I fixed it btw. It seems the problem has something to do with the UserData folder, probably old saves. When RX10 came out, I just copied the whole UserData folder from RX9 and moved it to RX10. That's when the problems started. I tried disabling and tweaking all installed mods, nothing helped.
Then I downloaded RX10 again and copied only character and outfit cards, without saves or anything else. Everything worked fine after that. It fixed the list of H-positions as well, now it shows only valid ones
Where rx 10 can I download it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does it mean that some mod has not loaded properly and that the penis has "broken"? T_T there is some error that kkmanager is not accessing me in kkman, but I don't know if that could be the problem.
No, it means the character needs to be adjusted in the character maker so that their body size is inside acceptable range. The character has too big or too small a body size to fit the animation properly. The first image is way off from what I could tell after looking again and it is more likely what cheer1o said than a body size issue, but that second image is likely body size being too big or too small.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes