Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
how do people add new animations? like says sims 4 has over 1000 positions easy, just download and throw into mods folder. this game has very little content in terms of animations.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
how do people add new animations? like says sims 4 has over 1000 positions easy, just download and throw into mods folder. this game has very little content in terms of animations.
that isn't really a thing in this game. the only animation pack I know of is part of kplug. and it's not that many at least not compared to the 2700WW animations I have.
How save the game in the school or I need to wait until the day finish? and in the H scene how put auto without the center bottom of the mouse?
you cant save during the school day only at home.

Reactions: alex2011

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
that isn't really a thing in this game. the only animation pack I know of is part of kplug. and it's not that many at least not compared to the 2700WW animations I have.

you mean wicked wimes for sims 4?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
EDIT: Strange, in RX7, I am able to catch a girl in the middle of changing and her conversation (high poly) model will appear like her overworld (low poly) model was when I started the interaction. If she was completely topless with her skirt on, she would appear completely topless with her skirt on when the interaction I started loads. However, in RX11 and possibly as old as RX8, I wouldn't know because I avoided RX8 because of the issues it had, she loads into the interaction fully dressed even if her overwolrd (low poly) model is topless. I was hoping to exploit this so that I had a half dressed, or rarely fully naked, girl running around behind me for collecting the heart icon part of the club report, but it seems I cannot in RX11. I believe it had something to do with the "clothing state persist" option in one of the mods where it would keep her naked if you don't redress her before ending an H scene. That still works, but this side effect seems to have been gotten rid of. Too bad if that is the case, I'll just have to rely on a combination of Become Trap and Panty Fairy to strip her myself with the steal ability Panty Fairy provides. Nicely done, Marco, you made a great mod with that one. I did finally get it to work on a new save, the only issue is that it doesn't seem to pop up in the very first period of the game, you have to go to the next period on the first day at least to see the spot to start it.

well in the mod cheat tool it said I have to reload H scene to see changes, or it will auto apply after i finish H scene ?
I see, so in this case, it means the next time you go into an H scene is when it will apply. With this game, though, I have never had anything that didn't take immediate effect, though what you're trying to do might be something I don't use. I mainly just use Cheat Tools to bump my player stats to maximum and to keep the girls at maximum H bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: achmed

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017

Any way to accelerate time or move to the next period and any way to put in auto the H scene with the keyboard?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Any way to accelerate time or move to the next period and any way to put in auto the H scene with the keyboard?
You can use the speed slider in Cheat Tools to speed up the game, though you will have to open the middle mouse menu or another similar function that stops the cursor from being taken over by the main character camera controls to use it. There is a button in the middle top of the screen to skip periods, this can be used at any time. Auto H is activated with the middle mouse button as well, not sure of a keyboard shortcut for any mouse function.

Reactions: inugamidevil

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
You can use the speed slider in Cheat Tools to speed up the game, though you will have to open the middle mouse menu or another similar function that stops the cursor from being taken over by the main character camera controls to use it. There is a button in the middle top of the screen to skip periods, this can be used at any time. Auto H is activated with the middle mouse button as well, not sure of a keyboard shortcut for any mouse function.
there is a keyboard shortcut to skip to the next period it's one of the F keys i think.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
thank I found the skip bottom for me is F8 and for the auto is frustrate but i think the there's not bottom for in the keybord

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
there is a keyboard shortcut to skip to the next period it's one of the F keys i think.
You're right on that one, F8, but what I meant by mouse function is anything that has to be done in that little box in the corner during H scenes, haven't found any way to do any of that by keyboard as that part of my comment was specific to auto mode in H scenes, which is activated by clicking the middle mouse button.

thank I found the skip bottom for me is F8 and for the auto is frustrate but i think the there's not bottom for in the keybord
As far as I know, nothing in that bottom corner box can be done any other way.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry to bother but I have other question in the PC in the club room there's 3 bar how to fill the one said discovery? I'm 13% and I can't avance any further

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
You're right on that one, F8, but what I meant by mouse function is anything that has to be done in that little box in the corner during H scenes, haven't found any way to do any of that by keyboard as that part of my comment was specific to auto mode in H scenes, which is activated by clicking the middle mouse button.

As far as I know, nothing in that bottom corner box can be done any other way.
yea that is unfortunate. this should be the full keybindings list.
just found this it's for Party but they should be the same.
the only way i know of to have automode without using the corner menu is kplugs girls think feature.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, I have a problem, I don't know what causes it.
My dress on certain character cards are "clipping" near the Hip of the girl.
Can I do something to solve this issue ?

Reinhärd

Aug 23, 2016
Question, I downloaded torrent of the game, I started the game directly on .exe, the game opens in japanese, after I check, I see that exists the game launcher but when I start with him, the game starts again in japanese, I need to install something? I checked that has the button "check for mod updates" and "install". Am I doing something wrong?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes