Apr 23, 2018
Using the latest repack. I have a problem with a particular clothing item. It's the underboob seifuku by pinosante. So when I select the opaque version it works then I save it. When I load the character it keeps loading the transparent version. It's super irritating because I even tried saving it as an outfit and now matter how I load it. It keeps loading the transparent version even though I save it as the opaque one.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
after a while, updated the updater and am downloading everything... there is only one file remaining: [ticklefish][kk]military outpost v 1.0.zipmod
it has been the only file missing for hours already, and ETA is flunctuating between an hour and an hour and a half for half an hour.
I kinda need to leave and take the computer with me, but can't find the option to pause... wonder if I can just leave it on the background while without internet with no problem, or I'll have to download this particular file all over again later...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Updated the updater? How are you downloading the file through mega upload or torrent?
I think he means through the updater in initsetting or KKManager, both of which are capable of getting the latest mods without updating the whole repack, though KKManager can update plugin mods and initsetting can only update zipmods from what I understand. Never tried it, though, since I typically just update the whole repack via torrent.

adocica

Jun 3, 2018
I'm sorry about this question, but i just downloaded the torrent, and the game is in japanese, how do i put the game in english?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm sorry about this question, but i just downloaded the torrent, and the game is in japanese, how do i put the game in english?
Check initsetting.exe, there is a setting there. Is the setting already on English? If not, set it to English and try again, if it is, I'm not sure what to do.

adocica

Jun 3, 2018
Check initsetting.exe, there is a setting there. Is the setting already on English? If not, set it to English and try again, if it is, I'm not sure what to do.
It is! I even tried changing it to other languages, it it still in japanese, when i select it, it says "the language you've chosen does not have translations in your installation. Translation will be done by Google Translate"

Apr 23, 2018
I think he means through the updater in initsetting or KKManager, both of which are capable of getting the latest mods without updating the whole repack, though KKManager can update plugin mods and initsetting can only update zipmods from what I understand. Never tried it, though, since I typically just update the whole repack via torrent.
Yeah I do the same. Anyone know how to fix the problem with that clothing item I mentioned that keeps loading the transparent version? So far its the only one item that does it to me.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It is! I even tried changing it to other languages, it it still in japanese, when i select it, it says "the language you've chosen does not have translations in your installation. Translation will be done by Google Translate"
Ah yes, that issue, I have never had it so I have no idea, sorry.

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
Where can I find a guide to load autosave? I'm using Koikatu 8X repack and I want to load autosave on character creation screen since I somehow didn't save properly.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes