neroxdd

Oct 15, 2020
Hey guys sorry if its mentioned alot but even with unity auto translator i can't get the game to be translated fully and it's censored anyone can direct me to some place where i can know how do i install mods?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Hey guys sorry if its mentioned alot but even with unity auto translator i can't get the game to be translated fully and it's censored anyone can direct me to some place where i can know how do i install mods?
if your game is censored you installed it wrong the repack comes with a lot of translations and decensor pre-activated.

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017

Nyarlykins

Sep 10, 2017
No matter what I do the game just launches in japanese. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Got freshly downloaded RX12

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
any mods that add dungeons, rape etc? Vanilla sex is good and all but I really miss the days of Artifical Academy II where you can do bad things......than have your lover kill you for being a piece of shit lol

Carlo_110

Sep 1, 2021
I got stuck at all h-scenes. The return/exit button just disappears 8 times every 10. I searched everywhere on the internet and posted on discord but I didnt receive any help.

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
Hey, I have a issue. After I get the tutorial and press “yes” my game refuses to move on and stalls. I added the update to the game etc but am I missing something?.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how do i make futa character?
Got to the body tab in the female character maker, then select the penis and/or balls you want in the Uncensor Selector section.

any mods that add dungeons, rape etc? Vanilla sex is good and all but I really miss the days of Artifical Academy II where you can do bad things......than have your lover kill you for being a piece of shit lol
There are no dungeons, but the Darkness DLC, which is already in the repack, adds a scene with three positions where you can rape one of the girls with one of six personalities. There is also no death in this game, at all.

Secmess

Jan 1, 2018
Just a quick notice that the main thread is a bit outdated. Current version of BetterRepack for Koikatsu is RX12. You can check everything in their official website:

They also provide upgrade patch in case you already downloaded the RX10.1 from here (like I did).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yo can someone help me i dont know how to rape girls only romance them it says rape is involved id like to know how to
Only girls with one of six personalities can go through it, I don't remember which six, and you have to have them follow you up to the third floor. Take a left from the indoor stairs and there should be a purple hand icon on the first door on the left. They must be at girlfriend/lover status and must not be virgins as well.

Reactions: JizzMasta420710

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Started playing this today, gotta a feeling that I'll enjoy it :LUL:
I find it a little complicated to start it though, I mean, that initial 'char selection' screen, where you can customize the mc and stuff, then a screen where you can 'copy style' or something like that appears and I had no idea on what to do about that, so I just clicked next... =\
Did I screwed up on something about gameplay?

There is a english version of game manual?
I couldn't get to insert any girl in the game, there is just a lot of 'blue shades' all around the place... =\

Oh, that said, I was able to finish day 1 and save game.

Last edited:

Sporpata

Apr 3, 2021
Anyone know why my character (raiden) swaps into another karin in free h. Using kplug and when i swap characters it tells me something went wrong and they just become both the same character. Swapping back dosent fix it and they both still stay as the same character.

koi problem.png

Aug 26, 2017
Only girls with one of six personalities can go through it, I don't remember which six, and you have to have them follow you up to the third floor. Take a left from the indoor stairs and there should be a purple hand icon on the first door on the left. They must be at girlfriend/lover status and must not be virgins as well.
damn bro thats some bs is there any patch to fix this ?

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
hi im new to koikatsu party. Does anybody know where to start with mods. I see everyone make these super thicc characters but i can't do that. So some direction or a link to some must needed mods would be helpful please.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
hi im new to koikatsu party. Does anybody know where to start with mods. I see everyone make these super thicc characters but i can't do that. So some direction or a link to some must needed mods would be helpful please.
the repack already has all the mods you need pre-installed.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes