alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
no more MEGA download ?
Nope

does this have every tang included?
Tang?

Hey there, do you know how i can unlock the other H-positions?
I only have like six or seven available(Amazon and cowgirl variations) the classics as missionary doesn't appear.
Usually you unlock more positions by keep having sex with the same girl and or doing the little stat. event you find in the map, for example I unlocked one by reading books for the intelligence stat and the lewd stat.
Positions and toys are both unlocked by filling the three bars in the club report. One bar is filled by doing the story scenes, which you can follow the yellow stars on the map if you are in the same room as one or the gold marked character on the class list (F4). Another bar is filled by talking or having sex with one of the girls. The last remaining one after those is filled by having a girl follow you while you find those double pink heart icons scattered around the school.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Positions and toys are both unlocked by filling the three bars in the club report. One bar is filled by doing the story scenes, which you can follow the yellow stars on the map if you are in the same room as one or the gold marked character on the class list (F4). Another bar is filled by talking or having sex with one of the girls. The last remaining one after those is filled by having a girl follow you while you find those double pink heart icons scattered around the school.
I too am having the same issue with only having about 7-8 positions. I went from V 8 - 10.1 and am doing as you said going around collecting and recruiting and then I even used the cheat mod to unlock all but again, its the same amount as before with nothing extra added. Bit of a head scratcher this one... Might just have to stick to 8 :( Yikes!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how do i use the Torrent?
Get a torrent client program like BitTorrent, go to the site with the torrent, click the magnet link option, then your torrent client will load the torrent and download it.

I too am having the same issue with only having about 7-8 positions. I went from V 8 - 10.1 and am doing as you said going around collecting and recruiting and then I even used the cheat mod to unlock all but again, its the same amount as before with nothing extra added. Bit of a head scratcher this one... Might just have to stick to 8 :( Yikes!
If you used the cheat to unlock them, there should not be any locked at all. Either something is buggy with the unlock cheat or something got changed that, because I stick to RX7, I am unaware of. Try scrolling with the mouse wheel to see if maybe they just changed the position menu to be scrollable so it doesn't take up half the screen to display literally every position.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
If you used the cheat to unlock them, there should not be any locked at all. Either something is buggy with the unlock cheat or something got changed that, because I stick to RX7, I am unaware of. Try scrolling with the mouse wheel to see if maybe they just changed the position menu to be scrollable so it doesn't take up half the screen to display literally every position.
Oh my god, you sir are a genius... I didn't even think to use the scroll wheel at all coming into 10.1 from 8 (And if it was in 8 I completely missed it there as well!) :LOL: Such a boomer move. Thank you, have a good one. (y)

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh my god, you sir are a genius... I didn't even think to use the scroll wheel at all coming into 10.1 from 8 (And if it was in 8 I completely missed it there as well!) :LOL: Such a boomer move. Thank you, have a good one. (y)
I just remembered I heard something like that was added. I don't have that, so I completely forgot about it until I mentioned it and suddenly remembered. It wasn't added in RX8 as far as I know, but I believe in RX10 if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

reene.kanzaki

May 18, 2019
Hello guys, I'm newbie here. I need your help on my problems. I got some errors when playing. Its some girl appear invisible in some part. I find it on some genshin impact cards. Can somebody tells my why and how to solve this problem so it with appear normal?
Here the screenshot I took:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hello guys, I'm newbie here. I need your help on my problems. I got some errors when playing. Its some girl appear invisible in some part. I find it on some genshin impact cards. Can somebody tells my why and how to solve this problem so it with appear normal?
seems like the clothing/accessory piece being used there only has high poly version (many hairs are made as an accessory, using another to hide what would be the original hair).
while in the character creator, H scene and scene creator it would cause no trouble, while on the school part of the gameplay...
threre is a plugin that is mostly already included that makeskoikatsu use high poli even in low poli places, but that makes it heavier because of that.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The card is using a mod item. Mod items will not display in roaming view as roaming view uses low poly models, which the mods don't have. The only way to fix this is the ForceHighPoly mod in the OPTIONAL Mods folder. Be aware that this mod WILL increase the amount of resources needed to run the game smoothly, particularly in the amount of RAM.

is there a compresed download availaible please ? 36 go is way too long for my little internet
There isn't and the game is actually a bit bigger than that as the game comes in an archive file (RAR/ZIP/7z), which reduces the size a bit.

May 22, 2018
I has discover a sugoi translator and i am using a offline translator and whiles i testing it out, i noticed that offline translator seen better than autotranslator and it making more sense. also you can use sugoi translator without a internet.

Here the link for XUnity-AutoTranslator-SugoiOfflineTranslatorEndpoint ( )

(1) Download Sugoi Translator V3.0

(2) Download Offline Model V2.0

(3) Download SugoiOfflineTranslator-BepInEx-6-ilcpp

(4) Download SugoiOfflineTranslator-BepInEx-5.4

Last edited:

BlueKazXV

Apr 17, 2018
so does anybody know how i can fix this

[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromFileAsync_Internal and parameters (string, uint, ulong)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromFile_Internal and parameters (string, uint, ulong)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromMemoryAsync_Internal and parameters (byte[], uint)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromMemory_Internal and parameters (byte[], uint)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromStreamAsyncInternal and parameters (System.IO.Stream, uint, uint)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromStreamAsync and parameters (System.IO.Stream, uint, uint)
[Warning:XUnity.Common] Could not hook 'AssetBundle_LoadFromStreamAsync_Hook'. Likely due differences between different versions of the engine or text framework.
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromStreamInternal and parameters (System.IO.Stream, uint, uint)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromStream and parameters (System.IO.Stream, uint, uint)
[Warning:XUnity.Common] Could not hook 'AssetBundle_LoadFromStream_Hook'. Likely due differences between different versions of the engine or text framework.
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name returnMainAsset and parameters (UnityEngine.AssetBundle)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name returnMainAsset and parameters (UnityEngine.AssetBundle)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.Resources and name GetBuiltinResource and parameters (string, Type)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundleCreateRequest and name SetEnableCompatibilityChecks and parameters (bool)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundleCreateRequest and name SetEnableCompatibilityChecks and parameters (bool)

Reactions: LordMalice86
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes