flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Mmmmm, I don't take any sides, but I do know that Katarsys behaved like a dick towards the modding community as a whole. If he didn't and cooperated like a cultured gentleman instead of spewing nonsense and toxicity, there'd probably be better framework(read - not some spaghetti code that messes up one thing or the other) and, consequently, better compatibility with other mods, less syntax and grammatical errors which make my eyes bleed to this very day, and maybe some other people would be more willing to contribute to animations as well.

I mean, I'm not ungrateful for his work, but I do need to acknowledge that the whole thing could be handled way better. No wonder some people are salty and behave the way they do.
>everyone demands you remake your entire mod with a new framework and screams at you constantly instead of asking with respect that you take so much time to dedicate to redoing your project

>didn't behave like a "cultured gentleman"

I swear to fucking god this site gets more and more like reddit every day

Reactions: flossy123

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Whats the difference between this and sunshine?
No story, looks a bit better, runs shittier imo, animations seem a bit smoother, grind/talk/explore for conversation topics for fast affection with girls, overall a bit inferior to og koikatsu with all the mods.

Dhyus

Dec 4, 2018
Does anyone have a safe link to download everything i need to play, i dont understand the website or how they want you to do it but a MEGA would be great lol

Reactions: deme123

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Does anyone have a safe link to download everything i need to play, i dont understand the website or how they want you to do it but a MEGA would be great lol
Step 1: Get bit torrent client
Step 2:
Step 3: Enjoy

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
>everyone demands you remake your entire mod with a new framework and screams at you constantly instead of asking with respect that you take so much time to dedicate to redoing your project

This so much.

If you've spent the past 2-3 years insulting me on Koikatsu Discord Server and 4Chan while stealing the content from my own mod that I've invested my personal time into, you've already forfeit the right to any form of negotiation. Not to mention the fact that given the size of KPlug and amount of works that have already gone into it, the conversion to BepInEx would've been a nightmare and extremely time consuming.

There's a reason why Koikatsu Sunshine Kplug is currently using BepInEx but not this version; i.e it's newer and you can start from scratch. I still don't understand why most of those people can't understand the logical reason instead of continuing to spew out their idiocy over past drama, while dragging other people into their mess. But as much as people want to keep hating on Kplug, there's still no plugin for multiple invitation, map changing ability, and other contents that only exists in Kplug.

But what do I care, I only play H-gameplay when using Koikatsu, whereas most of these haters are into making screenshots using Character Studio. It's no wonder that Katarsys has everyone by the balls when his mod is one of the few that actually impact the H-game to a significant degree.

In other note, has anyone else tried streaming Koikatsu on Discord? I find a lot of people are drawn to it (once had over 20 viewers) and a good way to spread word of mouth regarding this game.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2021

Meh, as I said, I don't take any sides, as I simply don't care. Still, it's true the guy could've handled the whole convo better instead of whining publicly and exchanging shit with the other side.

Don't wanna do something? Then don't. But handle it with a bit of class, will ya?

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
Meh, as I said, I don't take any sides, as I simply don't care. Still, it's true the guy could've handled the whole convo better instead of whining publicly and exchanging shit with the other side.

Don't wanna do something? Then don't. But handle it with a bit of class, will ya?
Your comment is a bit one sided. Katarsys comments has been pretty helpful and sincere in his Patreon page. The only negative crude remarks I've seen was the anti-Kplugger in Koikatsu Discord and 4Chan. When the ratio is nearly 4:1 toward an individual person, you can't expect any reciprocity back.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Mmmmm, I don't take any sides, but I do know that Katarsys behaved like a dick towards the modding community as a whole. If he didn't and cooperated like a cultured gentleman instead of spewing nonsense and toxicity, there'd probably be better framework(read - not some spaghetti code that messes up one thing or the other) and, consequently, better compatibility with other mods, less syntax and grammatical errors which make my eyes bleed to this very day, and maybe some other people would be more willing to contribute to animations as well.

I mean, I'm not ungrateful for his work, but I do need to acknowledge that the whole thing could be handled way better. No wonder some people are salty and behave the way they do.
Cooperating would have meant rewriting his entire mod, which had already had extensive work done, but I agree with the dick part, he could have handled it more graciously. This isn't about spaghetti code messing things up, he's using an outdated framework that doesn't always play nice with BepInEx, but the sheer size of his mod makes reworking it a literal nightmare to say the least. It was a case of the modding community asking him to rework it far too late, had they asked him to cooperate much sooner, their request would be reasonable. The syntax and grammatical errors are because Katarsys is not a native English speaker and he is making his mod in English, he's actually from somewhere that speaks French based on what he has said in his posts on Patreon, possibly France, but I can't be sure as I haven't seen him use anything that isn't shared between dialects of French.

Whats the difference between this and sunshine?
Completely different games that share assets so that you can transfer things made here to Sunshine to a limited degree.

I'm not sure that they screamed at him, but it was unreasonable to ask him to remake what is literally the single most extensive mod in Koikatsu history.

Also, it is better to not return what you are given if what you are given is hostility. If someone gives hostility, either respond like a gentleman so as to not give them further ammo to continue hostility or don't respond. That's how to treat bullies, but it works in any situation where hostility is given. Hostility answering hostility will only result in more hostility.

Better Repack's maker and MEGA don't get along for reasons I was not around to experience, so good luck getting a MEGA from them, but someone with the space on their MEGA might be able to help.

Also, the Better Repack site does have a torrent option, which just needs a torrent client program like BitTorrent, then select the link that says magnet and it will load into the client.

This so much.

If you've spent the past 2-3 years insulting me on Koikatsu Discord Server and 4Chan while stealing the content from my own mod that I've invested my personal time into, you've already forfeit the right to any form of negotiation. Not to mention the fact that given the size of KPlug and amount of works that have already gone into it, the conversion to BepInEx would've been a nightmare and extremely time consuming.

There's a reason why Koikatsu Sunshine Kplug is currently using BepInEx but not this version; i.e it's newer and you can start from scratch. I still don't understand why most of those people can't understand the logical reason instead of continuing to spew out their idiocy over past drama, while dragging other people into their mess. But as much as people want to keep hating on Kplug, there's still no plugin for multiple invitation, map changing ability, and other contents that only exists in Kplug.

But what do I care, I only play H-gameplay when using Koikatsu, whereas most of these haters are into making screenshots using Character Studio. It's no wonder that Katarsys has everyone by the balls when his mod is one of the few that actually impact the H-game to a significant degree.

In other note, has anyone else tried streaming Koikatsu on Discord? I find a lot of people are drawn to it (once had over 20 viewers) and a good way to spread word of mouth regarding this game.
A fair point, but those other mods that may or may not be ripping things out of Kplug are actually in response to the whole issue of Katarsys not rewriting his whole mod. Also a fair point on the KSPlug mod, which is the Sunshine version. He isn't just reusing Kplug, he had to start over with KSPlug, so he had the ability to make it a BepInEx mod from the start. He does not have that ability on the original Kplug.

The modding community seems to be under the impression that the studio is all that people use, at least the community in general, but that is not the case, you're right about that. I am one who uses both, mostly the game with some studio work from time to time.

Doing Koikatsu on Discord might get you a ban there, they may take the whole school setting thing as a sign of underage content, which is strictly banned in its entirety, no exceptions, unlike F95's rule 7, which has some limited exceptions based on mod decision in each case.

I agree here, hostility only breeds hsotility, being an ass only makes others be an ass to the person who did it first.

Your comment is a bit one sided. Katarsys comments has been pretty helpful and sincere in his Patreon page. The only negative crude remarks I've seen was the anti-Kplugger in Koikatsu Discord and 4Chan. When the ratio is nearly 4:1 toward an individual person, you can't expect any reciprocity back.
On his Patreon, yes, what HumblestRanger was talking about was his interactions with the modding community when they tried to get him to rewrite his mod in the BepInEx framework. He wasn't so helpful and sincere then, but I do get why the request to rewrite his entire mod might have triggered him, he just could have handled it better is all.

Reactions: HumblestRanger
Sep 21, 2021
Cooperating would have meant rewriting his entire mod, which had already had extensive work done, but I agree with the dick part, he could have handled it more graciously. This isn't about spaghetti code messing things up, he's using an outdated framework that doesn't always play nice with BepInEx, but the sheer size of his mod makes reworking it a literal nightmare to say the least. It was a case of the modding community asking him to rework it far too late, had they asked him to cooperate much sooner, their request would be reasonable. The syntax and grammatical errors are because Katarsys is not a native English speaker and he is making his mod in English, he's actually from somewhere that speaks French based on what he has said in his posts on Patreon, possibly France, but I can't be sure as I haven't seen him use anything that isn't shared between dialects of French.
Don't quote me on that, but I somewhat hazily remember that people wanted to help him with reworking the mod. Maybe so it could be properly included into the whole pack thing(or even the HF patch when the forum was still up), which is reasonable enough. And he refused anyway. If I do remember this correctly, then, well... the whole reason for his behavior becomes painfully obvious at this point.

Even if we are to discount the modding community, there are still enough zealous Katarsys' bootlickers out there who would at least be able to help him out with proper writing. And yet, he's still unwilling to fix even something as basic as this. I mean, I haven't checked on updates in the past couple of months, but I bet my ass there're still no improvements on this front.

This whole situation is quite sad and is a big loss for the game's modding integrity as a whole, as KPlug does offer a lot to the game but, at the same time, breaks lots of things. But oh well. People are being people.

Reactions: TheWolflower

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
If anyone is thinking of playing this game don't bother 7zip does not work and i am not going to get a certain version made by some person in a certain location to open these.

To all those that say oh i just did this you are lairs there is no way to open these files and i am not using a torrent.

F U DEV

zerosonic2019

Mar 21, 2019
Can someone help me? For some reason I'm not able to do certain positions that I could do before, like an onahole handjob scene, it just doesn't appear anymore. Does this have something to do if you changed you character from male to futa/trap?

platypussy

Feb 2, 2018
If anyone is thinking of playing this game don't bother 7zip does not work and i am not going to get a certain version made by some person in a certain location to open these.

To all those that say oh i just did this you are lairs there is no way to open these files and i am not using a torrent.

F U DEV
In case you're not actually trolling, you're trying to extract a partial archive (note the .001 at the end) without the other parts. You need to download all the parts, then extract them all together as one. This has been a thing for .zip and .7z files for years now, no special programs required.

Reactions: Gameville421

LordTasker

Feb 22, 2019
Hello, I have a problem when extracting the game, when I finish downloading in a torrent and wanting to extract the content in a folder, it tells me that nothing is registered in the folder, like it does not read it for extraction, any solution?.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes