davinad

Mar 24, 2018
hello everyone, I'm looking for help because I can't unlock the positions in green, I installed the patch to unlock all the scenes and put the backup 100% thank you for your help

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
This is what everyone uses to make vns right? Kinda interesting tbh as I always wanted to try something like that myself.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hello everyone, I'm looking for help because I can't unlock the positions in green, I installed the patch to unlock all the scenes and put the backup 100% thank you for your help
The green ones are modded in positions, which should not have to be unlocked. You just have to have the mod for them installed.

This is what everyone uses to make vns right? Kinda interesting tbh as I always wanted to try something like that myself.
They use a program that comes with the game called CharaStudio, but yes, this is the one.

Reactions: davinad

Chio342

Aug 22, 2021
I'm sorry if this was already answered in a previous post, but when I was playing in story mode, and getting to the first H-scene for the game, I no matter what I do during the Foreplay before anything, I can't do anything but move the camera. I've searched a lot of the settings in the plugin's settings, and then checked other things as well int he base settings, and I have no idea what's going on, especially since while on the same version, and not even 2 days before this, I could do 'foreplay' but now I can't.

bot26012000

Apr 6, 2021
Guys I'm new here, how to install x-ray mod to the game? just did exactly what they told but it doesn't work for me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone have a mega/google drive etc. of the full download? im not sure how to deal with the torrent.

Also, to deal with the torrent, download a torrent client like BitTorrent, then go to the same link above as you would for the Drive links, then hit the magnet link. It should open the client and add the download, at which point you can choose whether or not to get the Sideloader Modpack, which is only for the studio, and the download will start once you choose that.

Kirru

May 20, 2017
With the newest release Stiletto-mod doesnt work. I already ticked the box in settings and checked if the file has .dll ... anyone got an idea?

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get the Stiletto mod to work correctly? The readme doesn't tell me much, or maybe I missed something in it? I've already renamed the stiletto.dll and I made sure the Maker IK was turned off. What in the world is blocking it from working? I heard that it may be due to it not working with custom poses? As in the pathing?

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is there a translated studio manuel file as the one in the game is not translated. Trying to figure out how to use normal kkpe but can only use the advanced stuff.

merlin20

May 4, 2017
There is an updater built into initsetting, other than that, not sure.

Did you download ALL parts? You need them all and they need to be in the same place.
Oh , no i didnt dl all the part when i saw that i can't extract the first one but i will dl all :) thanks

merlin20

May 4, 2017
There is an updater built into initsetting, other than that, not sure.

Did you download ALL parts? You need them all and they need to be in the same place.
I downloaded all parts , one is in a zip and others 001 , 002 ... so i think i forgot a step or ?
Cause can"t extract the first part

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
To all that are having the problem of RX13's Stiletto mod not working. As it turns out, a plugin that it worked well with before in RX12 and prior is causing the problem. Dunno why or what reason in RX13's update is causing it to bug out, but simply move KKAdvIK.dll from the Bepinex folder to somewhere else. It will work then.

Reactions: Gudfella and Ph567
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes