alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
modded animations? where can i find those? didn't know there was a capacity for that.
The Kplug mod has some and one other that seems to have ripped the animations out of Kplug. for Kplug.

DreamDrum

Aug 6, 2021
View attachment 120247

Overview:
Koikatu! (コイカツ! or Koikatsu!) is 2D Cellshaded character creator eroge by Illusion. You play as a lonely boy who just got transferred to an all-girls-only school with the purpose of.. getting them accustomed to the other male classmates. Roam around the map, peep on girls if you have the opportunity, talk to them to gain their favour and trigger "events" that will unfold their stories. There are "named" heroines with a preset backstory and player-created characters with plenty (30) of personality types to choose from.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-17
Release Date: 2022-02-27
Original Title: コイカツ!
Aliases: Koikatsu!
Developer: Illusion
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - @ScrewThisNoise
Community: -
Censored: No (Modded)
Version: RX13
Language: English
Other games: Koikatsu Sunshine
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Useful Resources:
DOWNLOAD
All-In-One
:
Other: Koikatsu Party

Thanks to @ScrewThisNoise for making this repack and sharing it, all of the modders who made the mods for free.

View attachment 120250 View attachment 120251 View attachment 120252 View attachment 120253 View attachment 120255 View attachment 120256
The After Party DLC its in ?

HANKiro

Mar 14, 2022
emmm...somebody help me?
I wanted to find a scene data like this,yesterday I saw it from pixiv,so I find it many times I can't find its Orginal Scene data....
Please?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do I need to download one by one if i want to upgrade to rx13 version? im on rx10.1
You just need the latest one, then copy over your existing UserData folder from 10.1 to 13.

How do you install koikatu party?
Party is just what Illusion named the Steam version. There is no actual install to do, just extract the archive files by having all of them in one folder and right clicking the lowest number or numberless one (so .001 if the lowest number is that or .7z, .rar, or .zip if there is one like that for example). You should have an extract option in the right click context menu assuming you have a program like WinRAR or 7zip. Once everything is extracted, just use one of the .exe files, except the green one, to play.

Reactions: McCummings

Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
i got an issue with Kplug, when i try to enter a H scene the game goes unresponsive and the ram usage keeps increasing without stopping
i am using kplug 2.9 and Koikatsu betterepack RX13
anyone has any idea of how to fix this?

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
Alright, so I get the basics of characters, but I'm having trouble with scenes. Where do I put the scene cards? And are scenes accessible in VR?

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I need help during the scene of H the hand of the male character and bugged when I do the animations such as "rub boobs, rub vaginal and rub ass) the hand appears but without animation as if it she was in T-pose someone is how I can fix it?

mattjones0805

Apr 4, 2020
I really want to download this but i have no idea how (really bad with pc stuff). I don't have any idea how to download a torrent and i tried and waited 1 hour just so to find out that i can't play it or something. I have given up trying to do it myself so if anybody wants to help feel free to reply and we can sort something out. Thanks in advance. (Bad english, lmao i know)

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
Put them in UserData>Studio>Scenes, pretty sure studio can't be accessed in VR, so no on that.
Damn, is there plan to make Studio scenes in VR? The default scene is fine, but damn if I wouldn't want some dance scenes, like pppu or minus8's ghost dance.

thanks otherwise, that does help. I couldn't find the damn scene folder before lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Damn, is there plan to make Studio scenes in VR? The default scene is fine, but damn if I wouldn't want some dance scenes, like pppu or minus8's ghost dance.

thanks otherwise, that does help. I couldn't find the damn scene folder before lol
Not that I could see when I was on the Illusion website yesterday to look up something for Sunshine. As it stands now, there is no work being done on the original Koikatsu by Illusion at this time, at least nothing announced. As for mods, nothing. Most mods are focused on functions for desktop. I don't even think the modding community as a group sees VR as worth the trouble considering the limitations Illusion put it under.

I really want to download this but i have no idea how (really bad with pc stuff). I don't have any idea how to download a torrent and i tried and waited 1 hour just so to find out that i can't play it or something. I have given up trying to do it myself so if anybody wants to help feel free to reply and we can sort something out. Thanks in advance. (Bad english, lmao i know)
1. Download and install a torrent client like BitTorrent

2. Go to

3. Make sure the game on the left is Koikatsu, the default is Koikatsu Sunshine, so you will have to click Koikatsu.

4. Hit the magnet link option, when it opens the client, you should see a list of files. You can either tell it not to download the Sideloader Modpack, I would suggest you do if you plan to work in the studio, or you can just hit the OK button and it will start almost immediately from there.

5. Once the files are downloaded, take an extractor program like WinRAR, install it, then right click the Koikatsu files. Tell it to extract the files to separate folders so that it doesn't just spit out files into wherever you have the downloaded ones and the Sideloader Modpack files don't get mixed in the game folder (if you did not download the Sideloader Modpack, you can just tell it to extract to a folder with the same name as the downloaded file).

6. Open the extracted folder, then hit any of the .EXE files except the green one to play the game, green is the studio.

mattjones0805

Apr 4, 2020
1. Download and install a torrent client like BitTorrent

2. Go to

3. Make sure the game on the left is Koikatsu, the default is Koikatsu Sunshine, so you will have to click Koikatsu.

4. Hit the magnet link option, when it opens the client, you should see a list of files. You can either tell it not to download the Sideloader Modpack, I would suggest you do if you plan to work in the studio, or you can just hit the OK button and it will start almost immediately from there.

5. Once the files are downloaded, take an extractor program like WinRAR, install it, then right click the Koikatsu files. Tell it to extract the files to separate folders so that it doesn't just spit out files into wherever you have the downloaded ones and the Sideloader Modpack files don't get mixed in the game folder (if you did not download the Sideloader Modpack, you can just tell it to extract to a folder with the same name as the downloaded file).

6. Open the extracted folder, then hit any of the .EXE files except the green one to play the game, green is the studio.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot. It was a really good explanation. Thanks for taking a bit of your time

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes