Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
I have another question: I downloaded the Better Repack and I see that there are already a lot of character cards. The problem is, however, that the majority of them doesn't load up correctly because I'm sure that probably many external mods used for creating those character, aren't exactly inside the repack. So.. what's the solution here? Or am I missing something?
You probably need to update the mods. Use the Initsetting like you generally do. Click on the manager button and in the new window that opens, click on "Look for updates" at the top. You will get a list of installed mods, just check the ones you want updated. If you're not planning on using Studio, don't update that one as it's one of the largest mods.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You probably need to update the mods. Use the Initsetting like you generally do. Click on the manager button and in the new window that opens, click on "Look for updates" at the top. You will get a list of installed mods, just check the ones you want updated. If you're not planning on using Studio, don't update that one as it's one of the largest mods.
Nope, didn't worked at all. It downloaded 700 and more stuff that, apparently, were missing but none of them fixed the character cards. The majority still doesn't look like it should be.

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
When it comes to Kplug, is there any way to unlink other characters from the main couple? For example, I start a free h scene and use buddies to bring in another guy and girl. I move them away from my couple so they can do their own thing. But, they stop after going a couple rounds and stare at my character before starting again. Also, if they're moved far away, they'll only use standing positions while if they're close they'll use laying positions. If my character is doing penetration, they will while if my character is doing service, they will. They're completely in sync with us. I want them to act on their own without being synced to us. Finally, there a way to stop partner swaps? If you have multiple extra couples, if they're close together, they'll sometimes swap partners. I know I can stop them from "thinking", but then I'd have to manually start sex for them each time after one orgasm instead of them automatically doing whatever they want. Any help would be appreciated.

robotraptorbudda

Jul 19, 2023
So when I install kplug 3.1 onto RX16, for some reason whenever the MC ejaculates without condoms in an invited girl (stuff works fine with the main girl, this only happens when I invite a girl and swap to them) I enter a state of infinite orgasm where I keep getting combos indefinitely and I'm stuck at climax forever - the screen keeps getting brighter and brighter, and the combo counter (the one used for trance levels) goes up by several hundred per second.

I can force it to end by using the HCtrl plugin and manually forcing a climax, which ends the loop, but using it every time is rather bothersome.

Has anyone else ever experienced this bug?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nope, didn't worked at all. It downloaded 700 and more stuff that, apparently, were missing but none of them fixed the character cards. The majority still doesn't look like it should be.
The character cards save exact versions of mods, so try swapping the accessories on the characters in the character creator, basically taking them off and putting them back on again.

When it comes to Kplug, is there any way to unlink other characters from the main couple? For example, I start a free h scene and use buddies to bring in another guy and girl. I move them away from my couple so they can do their own thing. But, they stop after going a couple rounds and stare at my character before starting again. Also, if they're moved far away, they'll only use standing positions while if they're close they'll use laying positions. If my character is doing penetration, they will while if my character is doing service, they will. They're completely in sync with us. I want them to act on their own without being synced to us. Finally, there a way to stop partner swaps? If you have multiple extra couples, if they're close together, they'll sometimes swap partners. I know I can stop them from "thinking", but then I'd have to manually start sex for them each time after one orgasm instead of them automatically doing whatever they want. Any help would be appreciated.
To my knowledge, there is only one way to stop them from any action the Kplug mod allows them to take, move them out of range of each other. As far as the sync, that's just how they operate, they will do what you do when you do it provided they meet all the requirements to or they will default to watching you while masturbating. As far as I know, there is no way to stop their actions from syncing to yours.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The character cards save exact versions of mods, so try swapping the accessories on the characters in the character creator, basically taking them off and putting them back on again.
But does it work also for the textures? Because my problem is that, not much the accessories and stuff.
Like I load one of the many chara card and the face is just blank, empty, like it obviously try to load the textures but it can't.

Unless in this game they're mostly "accessories" and not textures? It's been a while since I played any latest Illusion game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But does it work also for the textures? Because my problem is that, not much the accessories and stuff.
Like I load one of the many chara card and the face is just blank, empty, like it obviously try to load the textures but it can't.

Unless in this game they're mostly "accessories" and not textures? It's been a while since I played any latest Illusion game.
Everything applied to a character through the character maker is saved, accessories are just the biggest culprits for this because they are where the largest number of mods that get saved to the card are.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
I have another question: I downloaded the Better Repack and I see that there are already a lot of character cards. The problem is, however, that the majority of them doesn't load up correctly because I'm sure that probably many external mods used for creating those character, aren't exactly inside the repack. So.. what's the solution here? Or am I missing something?
Try these steps: 1. Rename the 'mods' folder in your main game directory, 2. Open the game and enter the maker mode, 3. Close the game and rename the mods folder back to 'mods'. Let me know if it works.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Try these steps: 1. Rename the 'mods' folder in your main game directory, 2. Open the game and enter the maker mode, 3. Close the game and rename the mods folder back to 'mods'. Let me know if it works.
Wait. WAIT.

...I think I may have commented in the wrong thread. On the wrong game. Oh for fuck's sake
jiFfM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JhonLui

kototri

May 7, 2023
Yue
Yue +mod

Reactions: lawly1445

hell0kittyy

Jan 20, 2023
when I load the game up it says:

0017: no animations manifests. Im missing a lot of sex animations, and character creation clothes/hairstyles

does anyone know how to fix it?

thanks in advance!

lynamson

Nov 15, 2022
Some of the scene i download on studio have words that on the screen, i can't remove it by the work table. Do anyone know how to remove it ?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Question: Is there any kind of mod to blend/fuse two cards together? Or something that'll let you copy assets from 2 cards into one? (like say, to create an offspring or to take a body from one card and a face from another)

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Does Anyone have kusanagikagari22's Cards?
Here's the link to Gumroad -
I looked everywhere for these cards but couldn't find it lol tryna download for free obv cause there's no way I'm paying for each cards. if it was Patreon then it would've been different cause it makes more sense but paying for each cards on Gumroad is a waste of money in my opinion.

Reactions: Bereson
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes