lordtuvalu

Nov 3, 2017
bruh, these aint even his cards, he is just get cards from other people and put the same 3 thicc bodies on all of them, which is also stolen from someone else.

lawly1445

Dec 13, 2020
How do I create armpit hair on my character? I've been trying to find it on the internet for 2 days and I still can't do it. Help me

Elmanoloca

Jul 16, 2022
I have two cards that I wanted to use, but when I want to use them in H and in the character editor they don't appear and don't load, only the loading bar goes blank and you can hear the character, you can even touch it and it reacts, but you can't see anything, I have more cards that work without problems, I can upload the cards but I'm sure it's my problem

Apr 10, 2018
How do I create armpit hair on my character? I've been trying to find it on the internet for 2 days and I still can't do it. Help me
Skin overlays. Yeah finding one is not easy. Saw some images on pixiv but the cards and the overlay card are mostly behind paywall. Maybe DIY is the safest bet. The one that made the skin overlay mod has the template at their github page iirc so u can start from there. Find some stock images of hair, add it on the template over the new layer using photoshop and voila.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I have downloaded the RX18 and many scenes are incomplete(no background or those white spheres), anyway to fix it? I remember old editions had and Studio Pack besides the main game but this one had none of it.

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Does anybody know the "program/app" modders and the devs used for the hairs specifically since they have some sorts of physics or is it fine to make custom hairs in another modelling tool and the game won't bug/glitch the hair in Koikatsu ?

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
So I had RX16, but I recently downloaded RX18. If I were to cut and paste and overwrite all of RX16 with RX18 in order to update the game, would it mess with anything I established in RX16 (so far, I've only made a few characters)?

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
Hello, just a quick question. I downloaded from the "All-In-One" torrent from (BetterRepack RX16) and wondering if do i need to upgrade to (BetterRepack RX18). Can someone tell me what's the difference between RX16 and RX18? Thanks. (Forgot i posted in the wrong thread before deleting it)
1679938527915878.jpg

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes