shadowpixel88

Mar 31, 2022
Can anyone tell me who the best Animated Scene Creators are? I just found out about LazyMelon and YuukiS and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of other scene creators. Thanks.

hidjabtv

Jun 21, 2023
hello I downloaded "All-In-One" and does it have dlc installed? in the main menu there is an inscription dls "after school", but I don't see the dls itself in the game. And if so, how do you activate it?

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Is there a way to replace the blue shadow girls with the girls in your folder when you're in an H scene? It'd be so much hotter to see actual characters standing around watching you rather than blue shadows.

Reactions: Gameville421
Jan 8, 2021

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
good buy 1 card mods do not appear to me as if I did not update the game still does not appear any idea thanks

bssbn

Jul 13, 2020
Question: Is there any kind of mod to blend/fuse two cards together? Or something that'll let you copy assets from 2 cards into one? (like say, to create an offspring or to take a body from one card and a face from another)
There already is something like that. If you load characters in the character editor there are checkboxes that has face, body, or other stuff like that. Very buggy but hey its very useful

Centollo

Mar 2, 2019
Anyone knows why sometimes some girls seem to simply disappear from the game? They don't even show up as members of the club when you want to call them somewhere.

Are there too many girls in my game and the game doesn't load all of them or is there some other known issue?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Theres any way to play with a girl? Any mod ou anything to play with a female protag. NO FUTA! A real female protag?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Anyone knows why sometimes some girls seem to simply disappear from the game? They don't even show up as members of the club when you want to call them somewhere.

Are there too many girls in my game and the game doesn't load all of them or is there some other known issue?
Might be something left behind from an older version of KK pregnancy. They had week assignments they'd not come to school to simulate being out to give birth. Some of the cards still have this data.

Other than that, the game has a set limit on how many characters can be at the academy at the same time. More than that, it will randomly select students that need to stay home each day. You can raise the limit with some of the mods in the repack.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
There already is something like that. If you load characters in the character editor there are checkboxes that has face, body, or other stuff like that. Very buggy but hey its very useful
Would be neat if they had a merger mod though. Not so much copy/paste at random but an averaging function. At least I can import good bodies to fix wonky tits on otherwise cute faces. Thanks for the tip!

mieooow

Mar 28, 2021
how to install mod guys? i see a rar file wid mod but dont know where to exact to.
and other folders with "optional" tags. what are they used for? how to use it?

Danratos

Aug 15, 2021
hey guys i want to have more male in the school and the npcs have sex like in AA2 how i can get this help pls

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Theres any way to play with a girl? Any mod ou anything to play with a female protag. NO FUTA! A real female protag?
No, unfortunately not. The protag is story locked as a guy anyway.

how to install mod guys? i see a rar file wid mod but dont know where to exact to.
and other folders with "optional" tags. what are they used for? how to use it?
The ones in OPTIONAL folders go with the game EXE. They should be in a folder matching one with the game EXE like BepInEx already, put that with the game EXE.

hey guys i want to have more male in the school and the npcs have sex like in AA2 how i can get this help pls
You can't really, it is story locked into a one male game. The best you can do is have "buddies" in the background during H scenes with the invite feature of the Kplug mod or rape a girl with the janitor if the girl has a personality that supports the Darkness DLC.

Reactions: doidera

bssbn

Jul 13, 2020
So I had RX16, but I recently downloaded RX18. If I were to cut and paste and overwrite all of RX16 with RX18 in order to update the game, would it mess with anything I established in RX16 (so far, I've only made a few characters)?
I think you need to install RX17 first and then you go to RX18

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think you need to install RX17 first and then you go to RX18
Both incorrect, never copy and paste one full repack onto another. In this case, he may have to just use RX18 with the UserData folder from RX16. He can try to use KKManager or the update option in initsetting, but that usually needs the version gap to be one version, not two.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes