alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any way to get buddies to work in kplug? I see the extra settings in the kplug menu but when I press invite I dont see anything?
They need to be in the correct folder, follow the guide that came with the mod and it will tell you where to put them. The same applies to the other side of the invite function as well. If they already are, check that you don't have a mod listed as conflicting with Kplug and remove it if you do. Also check the Kplug settings, I do believe buddies are off by default.

Can I download the pre-order bonus Koikatsu Darkness from this site?
If you don't have it, please share it on MEGA.
You would have to find it somewhere else since most people here just use Better Repack, but you could also just download the Better Repack version of the game, which already has the Darkness DLC installed and is here.

Moded Robot

Aug 25, 2022
does anyone know how to toggle the normal setting, when I the h scene all the normal buttons like clothes about click speed and manual clicker is gone when I installed a k plug

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone know how to toggle the normal setting, when I the h scene all the normal buttons like clothes about click speed and manual clicker is gone when I installed a k plug
Options are toggled with the delete key, then I believe this is the smart UI option or something like that.

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
Does anyone have Imaizumin-chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii cards?
I have not found them either. But nice taste, hope it gets more updates. Later this month I will try some charas, maybe I'll tag you if they are decent.

Anyway, did someone save the NSFW patch from Illusion site? I want to try a vanilla install and I am having trouble with their website. Also, do I patch the base game and then the DLC or the second one unlocks everything?

LIke, why do the Koikatsu patch page says " For the Steam versions of Koikatsu Party and AI * Shoujo, some configuration items in Character Creation is adjusted in order to conform to foreign regulation. Please apply the special patch after updating to the Chinese version on Steam. "

Last edited:
Reactions: artorgias

アズマ

Apr 2, 2022
They need to be in the correct folder, follow the guide that came with the mod and it will tell you where to put them. The same applies to the other side of the invite function as well. If they already are, check that you don't have a mod listed as conflicting with Kplug and remove it if you do. Also check the Kplug settings, I do believe buddies are off by default.

You would have to find it somewhere else since most people here just use Better Repack, but you could also just download the Better Repack version of the game, which already has the Darkness DLC installed and is here.
Is it possible to download only the darkness DLC?
Also, where can I download Better Repack?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it possible to download only the darkness DLC?
Also, where can I download Better Repack?
Better Repack can be downloaded at

Getting the separate Darkness DLC is a matter of finding it, most people here just use Better Repack since it already has the Darkness DLC in it. I, unfortunately, don't know where to look.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes