ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
this is the game room girl paradise, you can immediately see how to make futanari, where you create a girl. and in this Koikatu game there is no such thing, though, these games were made by one and the same company

Myoujin

Feb 26, 2022
That's not exactly something to celebrate, they were one of the few putting out anything even resembling quality, so the industry is inevitably going to take a big hit in that department.
I might have good news for you. Illusion is speculated to rebrand to another studio name. As I cannot post links, just google "Illusion announces rebranding as ILLGAMES, unveils new game Honey Come". It is also already on their wikipedia page.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
guys, is it possible to put koikatsu in pov without vr?
With the Kplug mod, yes, but it does have a bit of a learning curve to figure out the controls as it does completely remap all the game functions. There is a manual included, I would highly recommend reading it.

I might have good news for you. Illusion is speculated to rebrand to another studio name. As I cannot post links, just google "Illusion announces rebranding as ILLGAMES, unveils new game Honey Come". It is also already on their wikipedia page.
That's been out for a while now and it sounds more like some of the developers who actually cared split off and formed their own company.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
What is the difference between Koikatsu Party and Koikatsu Sunshine? If I want to use it to be making original scenes with new characters and mods I should be getting Koikatsu Party, right?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes