alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is the difference between Koikatsu Party and Koikatsu Sunshine? If I want to use it to be making original scenes with new characters and mods I should be getting Koikatsu Party, right?
Koikatsu Party is just the Steam version of Koikatsu, Koikatsu Sunshine is a new game entirely.

Moded Robot

Aug 25, 2022
guys can I ask for some help, in the studio, I have unzipped everything in the download package but when I try to open the scene (Lazymelon) it still shows some mod is missing and the scene becomes funky, does anyone know where I can I download the needed studio mod pack so it doesn't become like this 1692538904024.png 1692538904024.png

gkiller056

Jul 15, 2020
how to add items/models to studio ?

I was looking at some fallout models on SFMLab and SmutBase and was wondering if it's possible to use them in kk studio.

if yes, how do i install them in koikatsu, do i need some extra program or just download and export in the Mods folder, I'm using the BetterRepack RX19 btw

Nov 8, 2021
Looks like Illusion gave up of stop selling their games on Steam. Has passed already 3 days since their announced date of the "end" of their activities on steam, but they're still selling everything as the usual.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
guys can I ask for some help, in the studio, I have unzipped everything in the download package but when I try to open the scene (Lazymelon) it still shows some mod is missing and the scene becomes funky, does anyone know where I can I download the needed studio mod pack so it doesn't become like this View attachment 2864897 View attachment 2864897
Typically, "missing" mods are just mods on the characters themselves that are using a different version than what is in your files. Typically, downloaded characters as at least one may be, are more prone to the issue as they were made with specific versions of whatever mods the maker had at the time.

Try going into the character creator and changing his dick in the body tab, the name sounds like a modded dick texture. Also, in studio, the dick is toggled off by default, you'll want to go into the current state, or whatever it got translated to in this version, window under "anim" to turn that on.

how to add items/models to studio ?

I was looking at some fallout models on SFMLab and SmutBase and was wondering if it's possible to use them in kk studio.

if yes, how do i install them in koikatsu, do i need some extra program or just download and export in the Mods folder, I'm using the BetterRepack RX19 btw
You would have to do some pretty heavy modding, which means needing to know how to mod Unity games. Illusion games were made to work with only Illusion assets.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I have a question, is there any way, aside from manually, to convert kks cards to kk ones?
Nope, it was never designed to allow the cards to go back once converted for Sunshine. At best, there may be mods, but those may also make the card unusable entirely as mods are not 100% fail proof.

Baconbits272

Aug 20, 2023
I have one card that causes a crash anytime a position is selected in free-h (Hatoko's Kiara card) the character model loads in fine and it doesnt crash when swapping the character with another with kplug if the position is already selected. It crashes anytime a position is changed or selected with the card as the active character.

The crash log shows:
Koikatu.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module Koikatu.exe at 0033:fc684b6e.

Error occurred at 2023-08-21_214642.

56% memory in use.
32550 MB physical memory [14166 MB free].
39974 MB paging file [15604 MB free].
134217728 MB user address space [134201467 MB free].
Read from location 00000010 caused an access violation.

does anyone else have the same problem or know how to fix it?

wwwyrd

Jan 18, 2022
Hi guys, I need some help. I'm not missing any mods but the hair doesn't display correctly, does anyone here know how to fix it?
hairbroken.png

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Downloaded and tried to run the one I got from the mega folder, everything seemed like it was going alright, but when I try to start it says
Unable to load mono library from "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Koikatsu Party/Koikatu_Data/Mono/mono.dll"
How do I fix that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Downloaded and tried to run the one I got from the mega folder, everything seemed like it was going alright, but when I try to start it says

How do I fix that?
Mono.dll could be corrupt, which would make it unreadable. You would have to download again to fix that, but I can't be completely sure that is the problem.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Is there any way to alter the uniform mod so I can have it use my custom uniforms? Not sure how well mod works because when try it seems like overlaps some stuff,but wanted to play with it a bit.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey is there a way to get new maps on kokaitsu or background pictures?
In game, through modding with Unity. In studio, find a scene card with a map you want.

Is there any way to alter the uniform mod so I can have it use my custom uniforms? Not sure how well mod works because when try it seems like overlaps some stuff,but wanted to play with it a bit.
You would have to alter the mod the same way it was made, with Unity to add the changes and a 3D modeling program to make the changes to the textures.

HFPatch already comes with new maps. I'm not sure if there are any another maps to download apart from HFPatch/Kplug, but you just have to put them in the mods folder.
There are some on the Discord that come in scene cards for the studio like I have a forest one and a laboratory one, not sure about any available for in game.

Reactions: Shionnnnnnnnnnn
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes