MattLam

May 30, 2017
Hey, I downloaded the repack rx16 version from here, but I'm having some issues.

Usually, I can just plug and play with any already included cards from the repack. However, now when I tried to play with Evaan's characters, it just doesn't load half of the mods, and I don't know why. Am I supposed to do anything before playing?

Thank you.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hey, I downloaded the repack rx16 version from here, but I'm having some issues.

Usually, I can just plug and play with any already included cards from the repack. However, now when I tried to play with Evaan's characters, it just doesn't load half of the mods, and I don't know why. Am I supposed to do anything before playing?

Thank you.
If you still have the previous repack the cards worked on you can copy the missing mods from that into the new folder. Other then that you will just have to hunt down the missing mods.

MattLam

May 30, 2017
If you still have the previous repack the cards worked on you can copy the missing mods from that into the new folder. Other then that you will just have to hunt down the missing mods.
Sadly, I don't have it. It was weird that the repack gave us cards from Evaan and it just didn't work :/
I'm going to give it another try with rx19 in a couple of minutes to see if it fixed itself.

MattLam

May 30, 2017
Sadly, I don't have it. It was weird that the repack gave us cards from Evaan and it just didn't work :/
I'm going to give it another try with rx19 in a couple of minutes to see if it fixed itself.
It did! I put it on a SSD and in a short folder location (c:/new folder/Koikatsu) and it works perfectly :)

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
I tend not to use the update manager because it deletes "old mods" which messes up cards.

I updated my game using the Update installers. Never bothered downloading a whole re-pack again because it's just too much. Also, the newer repacks also seem to take out some of the older mods, which maesses up the a lot of my cards, and looking for them again is a pain.

Myoujin

Feb 26, 2022
i uploaded it to here the lastest version. (August 12, 2023)
Security Info: Just wanted to say that I checked the files MD5 and SHA1 with the information on the official website for the BetterRepack, and they seem to match. So thanks for uploading.

Reactions: cotteneyejew007

Kaze Noe

Oct 29, 2017
I can't seem to google this answer or I'm just not putting in the keywords relating to this topic but how do I edit this part of the head, I want to make the forehead smaller instead of BULGING OUT, what settings/mods do I need to do so? I have the Repack installed and this part is the worst to look at.

Fuck this forehead.png

I know it's possible but I don't know how to do it.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Ah yes, the infamous bulb head syndrome. Well, good luck finding anything just using Google alone.
I found this awhile back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kaze Noe
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes