DOLLX23

Jan 4, 2023
Help guys. I have a problem in Chara Studio When loading a scene, it can be seen that it has loaded, but I cannot close the scene selection window and nothing is pressed.

Figrin D'an

May 25, 2023
I downloaded the torrent version and got an additional folder on the side titled :

" [OPTIONAL][KK-KKS][20221126] Sideloader Modpack Studio "

The folder within it is just labelled " Sideloader Modpack - Studio "

Just wondering where I should put this since there's no instruction?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded the torrent version and got an additional folder on the side titled :

" [OPTIONAL][KK-KKS][20221126] Sideloader Modpack Studio "

The folder within it is just labelled " Sideloader Modpack - Studio "

Just wondering where I should put this since there's no instruction?
In the Mods folder with the other "Sideloader - " folders.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Maybe the company was saved, or maybe they created another one:

What do you think?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe the company was saved, or maybe they created another one:

What do you think?
While it may be saved in spirit depending on who within old Illusion founded it (the developers who actually cared about the games or the others that were in it for the money and experience in the industry), I would count this as a different company entirely as would any legal documents and entities.

Reactions: JhonLui

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
While it may be saved in spirit depending on who within old Illusion founded it (the developers who actually cared about the games or the others that were in it for the money and experience in the industry), I would count this as a different company entirely as would any legal documents and entities.
Like the Fallout saga that another company took over.

Reactions: alex2011

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst.... wich is just waiting for us :p

Reactions: alex2011

vexOwOx23

Nov 10, 2021
Hi bros I have a problem installing kplug on my kk, I've read the manual but when I followed the steps, I saw that I didn't had the same files, some of them left, so I feel stuck right now.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Hi bros I have a problem installing kplug on my kk, I've read the manual but when I followed the steps, I saw that I didn't had the same files, some of them left, so I feel stuck right now.
Do you still have the zip file? Just download it again if not and re-extract the 'abdata' and 'bepinex' folders.

vexOwOx23

Nov 10, 2021
Do you still have the zip file? Just download it again if not and re-extract the 'abdata' and 'bepinex' folders.
I think that I installed the mod incorrrectly, could you guide me step by step to see If I did something wrong pls?

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
I think that I installed the mod incorrrectly, could you guide me step by step to see If I did something wrong pls?
Did you test it in game? Try a free-h session and press 'U' to open the position selector and test if the ones highlighted in blue work correctly.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Yes I did It but nothing happens, there is no window or a selector
Here are the steps:
1. open the .rar and extract the "abdata" and "BepInEx" folders into your main directory. overwrite if prompted
2.In the .rar, go into the "kPlugMisc\GameAssemblies" folder and copy "Koikatu_Data" into your main directory.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes