BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
when I start the game and i get to the part where i can roam freely a ton of characters are missing texture and clothing some characters are pitch black silhouettes with eyes some load but with no eyes and a few other things
is this a known bug?

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble with the betterrepack translation? I have the latest versions of Koikatsu, HoneySelect 2 DX, and AI Shoujo and only some of it is translated. The non translated parts were translated using Steam translation in previous releases of betterrepack. Google Translate also takes over a minute to translate, sometimes never translating at all. I had none of these issues with previous releases and it seems like no one else is having this issue. I downloaded using the torrents and extracted multiple times to check if that could be the problem and no luck.

Edit: It looks like the translation is missing files. Downloading the translation files from github fixed most of the translation issues. Some stuff still isn't translated and google translate is still slow, but at least it's playable now.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi guys, i recently updated my repack to rx16 (idk why i was on rx15 for so long) and got this problem with areola/nipples. I'm not really a technical guy, y'know, so i have no idea whats wrong. Can someone help?
View attachment 2880686
This is a default character just to make sure.
That's actually not a problem, that's just the way they are under clothing in game.

Well thnx for info but that sucks, spent few hrs doing uniforms for 40 folks, guess will have to do another now and test.

Any clue why I am also starting at lunch time?
Pretty sure that's just the name of the first period of time.

when I start the game and i get to the part where i can roam freely a ton of characters are missing texture and clothing some characters are pitch black silhouettes with eyes some load but with no eyes and a few other things
is this a known bug?
Sounds like mods are being used, which typically don't have low poly textures and will be missing while walking around, do they appear as they should when talking?

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
That's actually not a problem, that's just the way they are under clothing in game.

Sounds like mods are being used, which typically don't have low poly textures and will be missing while walking around, do they appear as they should when talking?

I played this way back when and swore had a first period before lunch, I just wasnt sure if the mods had some setting that defaults too, but thnx

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018

yes i think i fixed it by using forced high polly

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I played this way back when and swore had a first period before lunch, I just wasnt sure if the mods had some setting that defaults too, but thnx
The only mod that affects time that I know of is Kplug and that only makes it so you get an extra night period where, if you stick around long enough, it can trigger a period with darker lighting and no way to skip time, just the option to go home directly from the middle mouse menu, because there is no next period after that.

Medved838

Jun 1, 2023

thing is, its like that without clothes also, it was ok before i got on rx16 repack. its kinda messes up the settings customisation too.
edit: i found out that this is some plugin, but question is which one. maybe conflicting ones or just one?
edit2: uhh it appeared to be an RuntimeUnityEditor, but without that thing its messes up mod loading (i guess?). So maybe it should be some mod??

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
thing is, its like that without clothes also, it was ok before i got on rx16 repack. its kinda messes up the settings customisation too.
edit: i found out that this is some plugin, but question is which one. maybe conflicting ones or just one?
edit2: uhh it appeared to be an RuntimeUnityEditor, but without that thing its messes up mod loading (i guess?). So maybe it should be some mod??
I may not be seeing the problem, then. I thought you were pointing at how the nipple pokes out even under the bra, which is normal.

Alvaro678

Apr 13, 2022
my desktop icon changed to koikatsu for some reason and even uninstalling it wont solve it aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help.

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
So I remember trying this a while ago and there was a mod or something that meant you could have up to 10 of the girls in the bedroom at once (didn't actually effect gameplay). Was this mod removed from newer RX versions?

gfdgdg

Jun 14, 2017
Has a Mod that shows hair accessories in the wedding event been added yet?, the bald head is unsettling XD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I remember trying this a while ago and there was a mod or something that meant you could have up to 10 of the girls in the bedroom at once (didn't actually effect gameplay). Was this mod removed from newer RX versions?
Yes, you will have it get it yourself if you want it. The mod is Kplug and this is one of the many features unique to that mod, even putting the low poly models into the room while you're loaded into a save that has girls invited over and in your room.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Can someone share character cards for Rina LaBelle and Reina Hashimoto , for some reason they are not there as default characters after i downloaded the game
someone share these 2 cards pleas, these are default characters of the game

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
Yes, you will have it get it yourself if you want it. The mod is Kplug and this is one of the many features unique to that mod, even putting the low poly models into the room while you're loaded into a save that has girls invited over and in your room.
Got it and problem.

RX16 is CE 6.0.2.
KPlug is for 5.2.

Great.

EDIT: Despite the KPlug manual saying it won't work. It does, so not a problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Got it and problem.

RX16 is CE 6.0.2.
KPlug is for 5.2.

Great.

EDIT: Despite the KPlug manual saying it won't work. It does, so not a problem?
It'll work mostly fine. Use the Assembly-CSharp dlls if you can't use the free cam in talk scenes.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes