Medved838

Jun 1, 2023
I may not be seeing the problem, then. I thought you were pointing at how the nipple pokes out even under the bra, which is normal.
im free now, so here is a screenshot without any mods. and to make it easier to compare,here is with mods that i sent earlier
1693375465399.png 1693375549155.png
to make sure once again, this is default character

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
im free now, so here is a screenshot without any mods. and to make it easier to compare,here is with mods that i sent earlier
View attachment 2889279 View attachment 2889280
to make sure once again, this is default character
It almost looks like it's registering the bras as not being there, part of the body texture. The right image is what the nipple normally looks like when naked from that angle. I actively had to adjust the nipples to make them look relatively normal from the side on my characters.

Also noticing that there is no bump for the nipple on the left breast in the left image, our right. I'm not sure why this is, I haven't seen this happen.

Medved838

Jun 1, 2023
It almost looks like it's registering the bras as not being there, part of the body texture. The right image is what the nipple normally looks like when naked from that angle. I actively had to adjust the nipples to make them look relatively normal from the side on my characters.

Also noticing that there is no bump for the nipple on the left breast in the left image, our right. I'm not sure why this is, I haven't seen this happen.
on the right image its not a bump actually, the nipple goes almost inside the areola for some reason and it just draws outline there. thanks for help anyways, ill just try to figure out what mod does that by myself

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Has anyone been having problems? like it freezing a lot or take taken a most a hour to load a character/map. It was working fine for me then boom i haven't done anything new

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
theres nothing like steal panties in this game?
There is a mod for that, panty fairy or something like that, has versions for both Koikatsu games. This one starts outside the infirmary in the bottom floor hallway.

on the right image its not a bump actually, the nipple goes almost inside the areola for some reason and it just draws outline there. thanks for help anyways, ill just try to figure out what mod does that by myself
the nipple goes almost inside the areola for some reason
That part is normal behavior, not even a mod, that's just how the game does nipples unless you specifically go in and edit every character to make them more normal looking.

The rest, like no outline for a nipple through the bra on the one breast in the one image, is something I've never seen.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey does anyone know how to get missing mods because I just downloaded a characters with missing mods
There are two possibilities I can think of:

First, the mods on the characters are a different version than your game files. Try swapping them off and then on and resave the character card. The game is looking for the mods both on the card and in the game files to be the same and thinks they are missing if there is no match.

Second, if it is actually missing, you might have to go out and find the mods, which is easier said than done since the name in the warning about it being missing usually doesn't return anything in a search. You could try KKManager, but I don't know if that works to get mods that are not even in the game files.

I've tried it and they aren't showing up in my game unfortunately unless I'm downloading the wrong file.
This sounds like you only have the image data, not the character metadata. This is a common issue with downloaded cards because a good chunk of sites used for sharing cards are image sharing sites not set up to handle extra data like the character metadata, though even ones that are set up for it have the occasional issue with this.

It could also have incomplete data for one reason or another, meaning file corruption.

Either way, the fix is to download the card again.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Jonnythorn13

Jul 14, 2018
Hey guys I'm embarrassed to ask this but searching through the threads on here has done nothing to help. I'm new to this game, just discovered it, I downloaded the latest repack from the OP post. unzipped it, read the read me, have launched initsetting, set the language to english and clicked OK for google translate, have set initsetting, koikatu, and charastudio to all be allowed through my firewall, and no matter what the game is all still in japanese. I have an extremely fast internet connection that is not down but I have still waited minutes on the main menu to see if anything will translate and nothing ever does. I'm at a complete loss here as to what to do. Please if any of you have any advice or can tell an important step I've missed as to how to get this game to actually work in a way I can read I'd appreciate it so much.

evanm2500

Jun 25, 2018
Alright I’m confused so I’ve seen people got the kplug to work with better repack and I can’t even get the kplug to work on vanilla. Can someone point out what I’m doing wrong

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright I’m confused so I’ve seen people got the kplug to work with better repack and I can’t even get the kplug to work on vanilla. Can someone point out what I’m doing wrong
What exactly is going wrong? Specific problems would point to specific issues. That said, how exactly did you get vanilla without losing the translation and Uncensor Selector mods, or do you mean not even having those? Last I checked, there was no option to vanillafy and keep the translation and the HF doesn't come with an option for just that either. It has been a while since I looked at the HF since I tend to favor just using Better Repack as is, so I could have missed adding that option.

With what little I could get from your comment, all I can suggest is follow the Kplug guide to the letter, including removing anything listed in the compatibility PDF.

Last edited:
Reactions: evanm2500
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes