LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
In game, through modding with Unity. In studio, find a scene card with a map you want.

You would have to alter the mod the same way it was made, with Unity to add the changes and a 3D modeling program to make the changes to the textures.

There are some on the Discord that come in scene cards for the studio like I have a forest one and a laboratory one, not sure about any available for in game.
I am more just wanting to change the shirt types with existing assets, etc. Not actually doing complete new outfit, or still needs same thing?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
My game won't move. History is always at 0%, discoveries don't go beyond 38%. How does it change?

Nov 8, 2021
In game, through modding with Unity. In studio, find a scene card with a map you want.

You would have to alter the mod the same way it was made, with Unity to add the changes and a 3D modeling program to make the changes to the textures.

There are some on the Discord that come in scene cards for the studio like I have a forest one and a laboratory one, not sure about any available for in game.
These downloadable maps can be used in free H mode

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
guys can I ask for some help, in the studio, I have unzipped everything in the download package but when I try to open the scene (Lazymelon) it still shows some mod is missing and the scene becomes funky, does anyone know where I can I download the needed studio mod pack so it doesn't become like this View attachment 2864897 View attachment 2864897
This file can be found . Let me know if it works.

Hi guys, I need some help. I'm not missing any mods but the hair doesn't display correctly, does anyone here know how to fix it?
View attachment 2869781
This card uses a "head mod" head found under the the General tab. There are a few different types but any should work.

So I have a question, is there any way, aside from manually, to convert kks cards to kk ones?
The old version I linked to is gone, so here's a new link.

Hi, I need help , i tried to add more outfit slot on my characters, but everytime i did that, the last slot always have different body. can someone know how to fix this?

View attachment 2867317 View attachment 2867320
Create the new outfit slot and then go to the "Load Character" tab and uncheck the "Clothing Sets" box and reload the card. Then copy all accessories from another slot to the new slot.

Last edited:

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
OK now im curious about someone can trigger rape scene in story mode. im using RX16 but cant find this event, how do i do that ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I am more just wanting to change the shirt types with existing assets, etc. Not actually doing complete new outfit, or still needs same thing?
The textures are built into the mods, so they would need to be altered and then added to the mod as I said before. However, there was one thing I completely forgot about. If you have a PNG of the custom texture that is set up to be used as an overlay, you can do it that way in the character maker.

These downloadable maps can be used in free H mode
The only ones I know of come in mods like Kplug, which has one. Other than that, the only ones I know are for studio.

OK now im curious about someone can trigger rape scene in story mode. im using RX16 but cant find this event, how do i do that ?
You need to have a non-virgin girl who is a lover with one of the six personalities that are available for it, I don't remember what six, follow you to the first door on the left on the third floor. It should have a purple hand icon in front of it if you have all the requirements met.

tomatolin

May 4, 2022
just download the game i can play the game but. do i need to put side loader optional mod file somewhere for it to work ? or do i need to do something with it ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
just download the game i can play the game but. do i need to put side loader optional mod file somewhere for it to work ? or do i need to do something with it ?
It is mainly for the studio, so you don't really need it, but it goes in Mods. You'll notice there are "Sideloader" folders in the modpack and there are "Sideloader" folders in the Mods folder, they need to go where the "Sideloader" folders in Mods are.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Ok I am not sure hit some keys that altered settings, but for some reason no one is showing shirts in class, just the bras, also for some odd reason I am starting during lunchtime after leave house and not sure why.

But as for first, some things like manga costumes show, and when talk to someone the shirt appears, or at least for cutscenes. I looked at outfit inspector and all are showing on.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok I am not sure hit some keys that altered settings, but for some reason no one is showing shirts in class, just the bras, also for some odd reason I am starting during lunchtime after leave house and not sure why.

But as for first, some things like manga costumes show, and when talk to someone the shirt appears, or at least for cutscenes. I looked at outfit inspector and all are showing on.
Sounds like they have clothes that don't have a low poly model to show when walking around. This is usually the case with mod items as modders don't typically do more than the high poly model shown while talking.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Can someone share character cards for Rina LaBelle and Reina Hashimoto , for some reason they are not there as default characters after i downloaded the game

tomatolin

May 4, 2022
It is mainly for the studio, so you don't really need it, but it goes in Mods. You'll notice there are "Sideloader" folders in the modpack and there are "Sideloader" folders in the Mods folder, they need to go where the "Sideloader" folders in Mods are.
ty mate

Reactions: alex2011

Medved838

Jun 1, 2023
Hi guys, i recently updated my repack to rx16 (idk why i was on rx15 for so long) and got this problem with areola/nipples. I'm not really a technical guy, y'know, so i have no idea whats wrong. Can someone help?
1693062728563.png
This is a default character just to make sure.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Sounds like they have clothes that don't have a low poly model to show when walking around. This is usually the case with mod items as modders don't typically do more than the high poly model shown while talking.
Well thnx for info but that sucks, spent few hrs doing uniforms for 40 folks, guess will have to do another now and test.

Any clue why I am also starting at lunch time?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes