4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i like the girls and KJ, but i hope we soon find out why fiona not replies to our(the mc's) messages.
one picture can be misleading or is it all an conspiracy:unsure:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1609484802399.png 1609484826858.png

From all of us at Thunderline, thank you for your support and for enjoying our work. Happy New Year!

1609484878767.png

As many of you start ringing in the new year ahead of us, here's a preview of our New Years renders.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

I'm back! Though with a more restricted schedule for work here at Thunderline. As Xor noted in our last dev update, my actual job that pays the bills is a lot busier. Consequently, my time to work on Thunderline projects is massively reduced. For a time, I was able to get in several hours a day of Thunderline work. But those days won't be coming back soon. With my schedule, it will be just a couple of hours most days that I'll have available to work on renders. So this means slower updates from us. It also means that we have to make some changes with our focus here at Thunderline.
Which brings me to some sad news. To Be A King is being put on hiatus until Last Call is finished. I'm sorry to all the fans of the new game, including those of you who primarily enjoyed To Be A King. It isn't dead, though we won't be coming back to it for several months. TBaK characters are still available for customs, and I imagine you'll see them appear in special renders from time-to-time. Once Last Call is finished, To Be A King work resumes until it is complete. Tiers will remain the same, though To Be A King will no longer be listed in the rewards (past releases will still be available to the $10 tier and up).
I'll also be stepping away from Discord. With my time constraints now, it just isn't a place I have time for anymore. I'll still be posting things on Patreon, SubscribeStar, and our website. Marguerite will be keeping things going on Instagram, with some exclusive images coming there, including some new weekly features.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a massive release to continue working on. Look for some new Last Call previews soon!
- IT Roy

erkper

May 16, 2018
Interesting. Wonder how this news will be spun to insist they were right all along that development of Last Call was in no way shape or form ever impacted by TbaK...

I like TbaK, but I've never been a fan of devs splitting time between multiple games and I am happy Last Call will get full attention again. I am not sad to wait for TbaK until Last call is finished.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I may be misreading you but considering this is a new development there's nothing to spin. They've recognised that changed circumstances no longer allow them to focus on both games at the same time and taken the reasonable step of selecting one. The expectation that Last Call will get full attention is not incorrect, but it doesn't sound like it will get more time.

I'm happy they've chosen Last Call as while I like TBaK, I like this one so much more.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I may be misreading you but considering this is a new development there's nothing to spin. They've recognised that changed circumstances no longer allow them to focus on both games at the same time and taken the reasonable step of selecting one. The expectation that Last Call will get full attention is not incorrect, but it doesn't sound like it will get more time.

I'm happy they've chosen Last Call as while I like TBaK, I like this one so much more.
Oh, I know Last Call will get less attention even as the sole active project than they estimated before shit happened. But that's kinda the point - long before this announcement it was obvious that despite their repeated denials, the development of Last Call slowed significantly when and since they started TbaK. It's illogical to believe you can split time between two projects and not give each less time working concurrently than if you worked on them consecutively.

And I agree, I'd much rather see them working on Last Call despite liking TbaK.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh, I know Last Call will get less attention even as the sole active project than they estimated before shit happened. But that's kinda the point - long before this announcement it was obvious that despite their repeated denials, the development of Last Call slowed significantly when and since they started TbaK. It's illogical to believe you can split time between two projects and not give each less time working concurrently than if you worked on them consecutively.

And I agree, I'd much rather see them working on Last Call despite liking TbaK.
Yeah, honestly the lack of progress on either of their games is frustrating. I was a patreon supporter and was willing to wait for more Last Call while they focused on TBAK even though I didn't play it. I could even be a patreon again if I see an actual game release happen, the "bonus" renders they keep sharing aren't of any interest to me. I completely understand that real life gets in the way but I'd rather they were 100% honest, told everyone that they aren't able to release an update for the foreseeable future and put the game "on hold" instead of trying to maintain interest with renders. At this point I am not very optimistic about this game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
wait, when was it :unsure:
..while they focused on TBAK...
isnt LC the main game, and TBAK is/was just a side project to fill free resources/gaps while developing the main one (and not affecting negatively the main development in any way)?
sorry, i know everything, blahbvlah...yet more than a few mentioned this possibility when they optimistically decided to took the second project, sadly....at least those banners keep coming, and that should be/is enough to "entertain" most of supporters. for some time at least.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
wait, when was it :unsure:
isnt LC the main game, and TBAK is/was just a side project to fill free resources/gaps while developing the main one (and not affecting negatively the main development in any way)?
sorry, i know everything, blahbvlah...yet more than a few mentioned this possibility when they optimistically decided to took the second project, sadly....at least those banners keep coming, and that should be/is enough to "entertain" most of supporters. for some time at least.
As I understood it: LC has been stated to be their main game the entire time, however one of the devs had real life get in the way of their ability to release more LC so they stepped up the development of TBAK to fill the gap. However, now it seems that the dev who was working on TBAK as their main writing project has needed to take a step back so they are going to refocus on LC supposedly.

And bonus renders are only useful for people who are interested in the game for fap material only, personally I was more interested in the story.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Kelly Jo is waiting for you in the cabin. Care to join her?
I would love to join her. Give her my number. Have her text me the address and I will be there as fast as my mustang can go!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. you a cop ... have her phone traced or smth ...
Better yet, meet her at the Last Call and head it off into the wilderness of lust and kinky from there.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes