Rahmatansari

Jun 15, 2020
Black screen problem

I played this game for 2 hours and then i close the game after some time, i try to start the game it start with black screen and doesn't show anything other than black screen. Please anyone help.....

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Black screen problem

I played this game for 2 hours and then i close the game after some time, i try to start the game it start with black screen and doesn't show anything other than black screen. Please anyone help.....
wait for for a few min or transfer the game the C drive or an SSD .

eur0star

Jul 12, 2019
Does anyone know if this developer has another project in the works? They seem to be among the few who have their shit together and I would like to see more from them.

Reactions: sadopandoria

EFon

Apr 24, 2018
Can't trigger the group sleepover. All dreams collected, everything else completed, Adrianna still says the girls aren't ready. Bugged?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Can't trigger the group sleepover. All dreams collected, everything else completed, Adrianna still says the girls aren't ready. Bugged?
did you do the story scene which unlocks the threesome scenes ?

EFon

Apr 24, 2018

OK, you MUST end the game first it seems. Only then does it work in the Epilog

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
Replaying this, and I can't get Adrianna's and Katherine's last TV scenes- They always stay at 2/3 (Adrianna) and 4/5 (Katherine)

What am I missing?

Skullivan

Jul 7, 2021
Replaying this, and I can't get Adrianna's and Katherine's last TV scenes- They always stay at 2/3 (Adrianna) and 4/5 (Katherine)

What am I missing?
Have you had the opportunity to join in and make it a threesome? I think you have to progress their stories enough to where everyone knows that you're hooking up with everyone, and that they're all on birth control pills.

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
Have you had the opportunity to join in and make it a threesome? I think you have to progress their stories enough to where everyone knows that you're hooking up with everyone, and that they're all on birth control pills.
They all know of each other, and the "contest" was already at the point where all three of them were involved, but I can't ask them for a group sleepover yet.
Is that only possible in the epilogue? Been a while since I last played it.

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Don't know if it's a known bug but fucking the aunt at night doesn't count when trying to give her birth control pills.

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
You can only give them stuff when they're roaming around
Not what I meant. I'm saying the night scene doesn't trigger the option to give her the pills when you find her roaming later.

I think you've gotta do the bath scene and the shower scene and then do the night event again.
Yeah, this is what I mean. The night scene doesn't count but it definitely should since it's vaginal sex.

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes