Jun 3, 2017
So has anyone figured out what you need to do to tigger the bed room scene with sister, after shower that is
i keep getting the orange box meaning something else needs to happen
You need more love points if she is in orange
does anyone know how to distract Natasha from sunbathing? To complete special massage event with Adrianna?
I'm pretty sure its not available right now as she is in red what means no new scenes.

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Guys, commands for spaceship minigame? I can't go forward, only shoot and left and right...:rolleyes:

dopefresh

Aug 27, 2017
The hot tub scene is not working for me. MC keeps saying it's too hot for him to join her. How does the scene work?

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
ok so far some new scenes i saw: for max love give outfits and items
Natasha - hottub max love
Kat - when dressing choose thank option with max love
Adrianna - when sleeping open legs
pc- store girl use admin tools on her instead of purse need about 16000 credits for all items to play with her;):love:

Reactions: joethebeast

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
ok so far some new scenes i saw: for max love give outfits and items
Natasha - hottub max love
Kat - when dressing choose thank option with max love
Adrianna - when sleeping open legs
pc- store girl use admin tools on her instead of purse need about 16000 credits for all items to play with her;):love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Romaru

Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
When I start the game (both normal and non vr) the game is zoomed in so I can only see a quarter of it....
Edit: nevermind got into the game and could change the option there to fullscreen windowed and it worked.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
New scenes for Adrianna are :

- Scene in the changing room during the pool event (ask Katherine to trigger the event)

- Scene in the morning when she's asleep (spread her legs and you'll see what happens)

- I'm not sure about which one these two is the new event, cuz i missed one of these in the previous updates so : contest with Adrianna on a race in the pool/or pussy fingering when she's tanning with Natasha

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
BUG: During massage/sunblock scene on Adrianne, her bikini is supposed to be taken off (indicated by animation) but it stays on.

• Angry
Reactions: Ozygator
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes