Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
For me Left and Right Click are also for shooting... i don't understand lol
Yes you shoot while moving either forward or backward. IDK if there's a button where you only move. Once you get your upgrades you won't have to do much of this mini-game anyways. And I don't even know if the clothes you gift to the girls get used, so far I haven't seen any of the new outfits.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Two questions for those who have done them:

1. How do you start things with Katherine after you max her love points, right now she wont even give a HJ?
2. How do you 'lick' natasha in the morning, her door is always locked?

Thanks

p.s. love points and seeder are maxed.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I have tried the walkthrough that everyone is saying to do to trigger the Natasha Hot Tub scene but every time I go the MC keeps saying the hot tub is too hot. I have max seeder and love so I do not know what i am doing wrong.

Please can someone help?

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
what page do i go to to find out more about using the outside probe to get matter?.....nothing happens when i shoot the asteroids or when i collide with them.

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
I think this kind of game could be so much better with more focusing on interactions instead of "events", because the possibilities are way more complexes than just being a VN. It's totally practicable to progress the story using random interactions and dialogs, rather than story events that we have seen in most games.

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
two questions for the game developer.

1. can you make it so that after every open sex scene, are scenes added to "Extras \ Dreams" ?
2. I want to try to translate the game into Russian (dialogs), how to do it ?

YamMasher

Mar 28, 2019
Two questions for those who have done them:

1. How do you start things with Katherine after you max her love points, right now she wont even give a HJ?
2. How do you 'lick' natasha in the morning, her door is always locked?

Thanks

p.s. love points and seeder are maxed.
Sounds like you do not have the keycard found in the medical room that opens the doors.

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
what am i missing as i cant get into the hot tub with nat?
visited her at the morning (she waits for next time that i enter but happens everytime) then saw her enter the hot tub BUT its still too hot for me to enter?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
what am i missing as i cant get into the hot tub with nat?
visited her at the morning (she waits for next time that i enter but happens everytime) then saw her enter the hot tub BUT its still too hot for me to enter?
Love points maybe ?

Reactions: Grevloc
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes