D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i can't seem to get into the hot tub at all with natasha. it always says it's too hot. maxed out love. what am i missing?

bloren

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone know what the new scenes are? I'm kind of stumped where I'm supposed to go from here, not getting any green colors or nothing.

Except for having green color with the mother in the early evening when she is reading that has yet to go away despite doing everything that I can do as far as Im aware.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
one quick thing im noticing though, i've done all the content (i think), but for the pool party, natasha and katherine are both green, adrianna is red when triggering the event. I click, and start the party, but they are all red, no matter the combination i choose (this is of course after triggering the second scene with natasha). attached my save if anyone is interested (my last save, also have all pictures unlocked)

Feb 26, 2018
What can you get from the dinner event?
Strip Blackjack, if you pick to Help Clean Up there's a blowjob scene from Adrianna

If you relax there's a double blowjob scene from Natasha and Katherine

EDIT: Also if you spill your drink you can go under the table and just look at their crotches

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Strip Blackjack, if you pick to Help Clean Up there's a blowjob scene from Adrianna

If you relax there's a double blowjob scene from Natasha and Katherine

EDIT: Also if you spill your drink you can go under the table and just look at their crotches
Add to that:
If you choose to help out, and then "get up" you don't get the blowjob from Adrianne, but you instead get to watch a Lesbian scene between Kat and Nash. : )

Laggar

May 3, 2017
Who knows how to end this scene? She keeps saying she needs to think. Is it bug?

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
one quick thing im noticing though, i've done all the content (i think), but for the pool party, natasha and katherine are both green, adrianna is red when triggering the event. I click, and start the party, but they are all red, no matter the combination i choose (this is of course after triggering the second scene with natasha). attached my save if anyone is interested (my last save, also have all pictures unlocked)
Thanks for sharing the savefile! It's getting too hard to find these new events... so many random conditions (day, time, relationship, other events triggered, etc).

Sseff

Dec 18, 2017
Currently stuck on a bug that causes the time to change back to 8 am every time i change floors. Anyone know what the problem might be?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes