Apr 11, 2019
i think he lost to much time for story and the reasson, i'm simple maybe i just need a MC grope his mom or sis when free time is done for one sencse for nothing and no need reasson to think about that. Seriouslly now they think a reasson to sex or grope to much.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
i think he lost to much time for story and the reasson, i'm simple maybe i just need a MC grope his mom or sis when free time is done for one sencse for nothing and no need reasson to think about that. Seriouslly now they think a reasson to sex or grope to much.
Thats just simply incomprehensible.

Reactions: Ozygator

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
How can i get to fancy dinner ? can somebody help

EDIT: Nevermind got it

Last edited:

Jayf

Oct 23, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug or I'm missing something, I have a green option at night with Adrianna, I've tried every option drunk and sober. Sober there's the handjob with the hold back option. Drunk has the clothing and hair options that do nothing, there's the kiss thing that doesn't lead to a scene, and then there's the handjob with condom/no condom. I also get the two sleep options where you wake up with her. I've done all of these and it's still green, is there something I'm missing?

oneplay

Donor
Jun 25, 2019
tam12345 save more complete 【V6.0】
AM 7:00 You can condom Adrianne(her room,right choice,give her wine
PM 3:00 You can condom Natasha(hot tub,
right choice,wednesday and friday
PM 5:00 You can condom Kat(h
er room,right choice
PM10:00 You can uncondom Adrianne(her room,right choice

Please enjoy it:)

Last edited: