Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yellow means that the event is not available because something that activates it has not been executed
what do I need to do to see Lesbian scene with Natasha and Kathrine
Don't know if you need to do something before the event, but to see it in the event, select "make it interesting", play Black Jack, spill, help clean, stand up.

Reactions: IXL

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There is still event with Katerina in Monday, in 11-14 morning in its room, but inward I enter not was able, only jerking off.
It seems this was not in the previous version
That had a bug in a previous version, right now "enter" is on hold until it's fixed

Last edited:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I love this game but there is one thing that I wish there was a work around is the strip poker game. It would be nice to cheat at the card game or at least once you choose a scene to remove the clothes like what you can do when banging the mother.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
i get a never ending loop with M*m in the kitchen when i help with cooking and*spoiler* goes down and blows me...it won't stop.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
Does someone mind sharing their completed save? for 0.8, as far as you've completed is fine.
Also is there a post that lists all the available scenes in the game. I've seen Anon4321's post on the scenes available in 0.8, would be helpful if all were listed in one place. It doesn't appear the dev is gonna help much with this, so anyone that can, their help is much appreciated.

Please don't forget to share the save!

xenobliss

May 20, 2017
I am utterly confused on how to trigger the Adrianna kitchen event. I tried talking about G.A.I.A.I and asking for help, but I only get Photo, Handjob, and feel breast. Is there something I am missing?

absynth3

May 4, 2017
Does someone mind sharing their completed save? for 0.8, as far as you've completed is fine.
Also is there a post that lists all the available scenes in the game. I've seen Anon4321's post on the scenes available in 0.8, would be helpful if all were listed in one place. It doesn't appear the dev is gonna help much with this, so anyone that can, their help is much appreciated.

Please don't forget to share the save!
This is something that should help you with scenes: https://f95zone.to/threads/last-hope-v8-0-poolside-games.23793/page-133#post-2551810
Plus a completed save.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I am utterly confused on how to trigger the Adrianna kitchen event. I tried talking about G.A.I.A.I and asking for help, but I only get Photo, Handjob, and feel breast. Is there something I am missing?
The way it worked for me is, after asking her for a hj, I help her in the kitchen and after she kissed me the scene continued.

You might also try redoing the dinner event, select to help with cleaning, and DON'T hold back, select cum when she's giving you a BJ

D

Deleted member 137690

The missing part by me, was the sex in bathtube (monday 1pm).

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
any know wow change to 1920x1080 resolution? there are no 1920x1080 in setting.
maybe need to write some in file?

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
any know wow change to 1920x1080 resolution? there are no 1920x1080 in setting.
maybe need to write some in file?
There is no 1080p res in the settings, but it actually runs at 1080p for me.

Also, the Shadows setting has been bugged for quite a while now.
When setting Shadows to Low, upon next game launch the game will be on High Shadows, even though the setting says "Low". In order to get the Low setting back, you have to switch to either Medium or High, and then set back to Low.

The dev needs to work on these issues imo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius and IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
There is no 1080p res in the settings, but it actually runs at 1080p for me.

Also, the Shadows setting has been bugged for quite a while now.
When setting Shadows to Low, upon next game launch the game will be on High Shadows, even though the setting says "Low". In order to get the Low setting back, you have to switch to either Medium or High, and then set back to Low.

The dev needs to work on these issues imo.
Yes, same for me as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
really dont care about shadow want disable that Shadow.

But good to know i am not alone with that problem. is on Low.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
i m slowly loosing interest in this game i dunu fucking the girls is becoming much easyer soo many unfinished scenes with the girls .... the dev is getting kida lazy ...

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I think your expectations are too high and you need to read what the developer is actually focussing on. Stating the Dev is getting "kida lazy" wont help your cause and is just an insult to the developer.

What you could do is accept what is there and be more constuctive about the postives of the game. There are not many like this out there in this sort of format, so its refreshing to be honest. If you are a Patreon of this, as I am, then you might want to support the game than complain about it.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Noticed the fancy dinner event is bugged, only Kat undresses during the drinking game.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes