Kathrine - 3 Moments
1 - Her bedroom
2 - In the bath
3 - In the Gym

Natasha - 3 Moments
1 - In the hot tub by the pool
2 - On the flight deck
3 - In the bath

Sorry to ask... But are all penetration?

Because for me...

Adrianna
1 - Dinner event (sex penetration)
2 - Her bedroom HJ? When she is on the bed reading book?
3 - Her bedroom (penetration) after you offer her wine at night, you sleep with her and do some penetration while she sleep.
4 - In the bath (penetration) if you speak about lv 3 card and go in her bathroom when she is bath right?
5 - Because the other bath scene while she wearing the swimsuit, just led at she let you see her boob and then leave or i am mistaken?
6 - Sunbathing - MC asks me to find an excuse to send aunt away, but I have not yet figured out how to do it. Some advice?

Kathrine
1 - Her bedroom (at night) she only suck mc cock. Do i miss something?
2 - Her bedroom (in the morning) i just grab her bob and uncover them or rub against, but cant penetrate her. Do i miss something?
2 - In the bath - you mean the bath nearby mc's room and her room)?
3 - In the Hot tub - she only let me touch her... nothing more.
3 - In the Gym - again bob job and mouth job, but not penetration. Do i miss something

Natasha
1 - In the hot tub by the pool - at what time she is in the pool hot tub?
2 - On the flight deck - always see her in yellow line. She never let me do anything... why?
3 - In the bath - perhaps i miss something, but at what time she is in the bath?
4 - During yoga time - only rub against her pussy, nothing more... Do i miss something?
5 - During breakfast in the morning - mouth job
6 - Sunbathing - bob job

If someome can help me with advice and right time to find all the other if there are other please help me.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Sorry to ask... But are all penetration?

Because for me...

Adrianna
1 - Dinner event (sex penetration)
2 - Her bedroom HJ? When she is on the bed reading book?
3 - Her bedroom (penetration) after you offer her wine at night, you sleep with her and do some penetration while she sleep.
4 - In the bath (penetration) if you speak about lv 3 card and go in her bathroom when she is bath right?
5 - Because the other bath scene while she wearing the swimsuit, just led at she let you see her boob and then leave or i am mistaken?
6 - Sunbathing - MC asks me to find an excuse to send aunt away, but I have not yet figured out how to do it. Some advice?

Kathrine
1 - Her bedroom (at night) she only suck mc cock. Do i miss something?
2 - Her bedroom (in the morning) i just grab her bob and uncover them or rub against, but cant penetrate her. Do i miss something?
2 - In the bath - you mean the bath nearby mc's room and her room)?
3 - In the Hot tub - she only let me touch her... nothing more.
3 - In the Gym - again bob job and mouth job, but not penetration. Do i miss something

Natasha
1 - In the hot tub by the pool - at what time she is in the pool hot tub?
2 - On the flight deck - always see her in yellow line. She never let me do anything... why?
3 - In the bath - perhaps i miss something, but at what time she is in the bath?
4 - During yoga time - only rub against her pussy, nothing more... Do i miss something?
5 - During breakfast in the morning - mouth job
6 - Sunbathing - bob job

If someome can help me with advice and right time to find all the other if there are other please help me.
Kathrine is the only one you cannot screw currently, despite her apparently being the horniest female on board. (before the rec room is unlocked, she seems to spend all her time playing with herself in the bath. We need a better angle to see if I'm right) I figure that the 500 seeder update will finally allow us to bang her, and the 600 seeder update may introduce condom free sex. (though no necessarily creampies, though Adrianna seems to be hinting at that with her post fancy dinner sex text) As for Natasha's work time on the flight deck, that will be expanded during a later update. The sunbathing scene hasn't been expanded yet either. Kathrine is also the only one to not have a bath scene.

In short, you got everything done and unlocked. Only thing left is to get the dreams, molest the store girl and wait for the next update.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Katherine in bedroom allows you real sex, you just need to speak with her with very high progress value just after the kiss.

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
I can fuck katherine too, the only two I cannot figure out are Natasha and Adrianna.

Is there a guide available? Im at my wits end trying to figure out how to unlock these events when im at max relationship with them all.

Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
There are even 3 events in which you can bang kat. Bath, after shower in her room while she dresses up and while she is training.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible to watch a different kind of romance movie with the mother in this version? I've seen posts mentioning another version

Iczero

Jul 19, 2018
I can fuck katherine too, the only two I cannot figure out are Natasha and Adrianna.

Is there a guide available? Im at my wits end trying to figure out how to unlock these events when im at max relationship with them all.
I have unlocked the Natasha flight deck sex, jacuzzi sex, shower (groping), bathtub (handjob but ihave a strong feeling you can proceed to sex since ive only done it once). Im recalling the steps but it seems like it needs certain events to have been triggered to actually unlock them. So IIRC, I noticed that the flight deck sex scene was unlocked for me after i had already had sex with Nat in the Jacuzzi. These events are hard to trigger naturally because the game is very vague or flat out wrong on the description of the hints and tips in the progression screen. I atleast request we get a scene replay button on the main menu to review scenes weve unlocked.

Also, you can have sex with Katherine in the tub, gym, and her room. so far thats all i know.

Adrianna is tub, sleepover and fancy dinner party. Im gonna try the pool party route for the 2nd time to see if i can get the changing room sex scene.

What i wanna figure out is how to install the cameras?

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:KEK: Each update always the same question. Dev need to put in-game activity check list, instead players doing same thing over & over again without knowing the content limit in each update. Dev, if you read this ... trust me, you have to make in-game activity check list before people bored playing this game. Because players keep doing the same thing all over again without knowing the direction they need to do. I'm actually start hesitant to play this game anymore because of the same reason.

"What this update offers ?" ... "Must I'm redoing one by one activity just to find the new content ?" ... "How much minutes/hours till I found the new content ?" ... "Is it wasting my time ?" ... "It is wasting my time !" ... "Move on to another game, shelved this game for a year".

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
:KEK: Each update always the same question. Dev need to put in-game activity check list, instead players doing same thing over & over again without knowing the content limit in each update. Dev, if you read this ... trust me, you have to make in-game activity check list before people bored playing this game. Because players keep doing the same thing all over again without knowing the direction they need to do. I'm actually start hesitant to play this game anymore because of the same reason.

"What this update offers ?" ... "Must I'm redoing one by one activity just to find the new content ?" ... "How much minutes/hours till I found the new content ?" ... "Is it wasting my time ?" ... "It is wasting my time !" ... "Move on to another game, shelved this game for a year".
If its not green dont do it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sobaco the Greek

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Kathrine is the only one you cannot screw currently, despite her apparently being the horniest female on board. (before the rec room is unlocked, she seems to spend all her time playing with herself in the bath. We need a better angle to see if I'm right) I figure that the 500 seeder update will finally allow us to bang her, and the 600 seeder update may introduce condom free sex. (though no necessarily creampies, though Adrianna seems to be hinting at that with her post fancy dinner sex text) As for Natasha's work time on the flight deck, that will be expanded during a later update. The sunbathing scene hasn't been expanded yet either. Kathrine is also the only one to not have a bath scene.

In short, you got everything done and unlocked. Only thing left is to get the dreams, molest the store girl and wait for the next update.
The problem is flight deck Natasha is always yellow for me. I just do not understand how advance with her there.
If you or other have some advice please help me.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Adriana sex in the kitchen scene capture please:(
As of yet there is no sex scene in the kitchen, only HJ/BJ after you help, BJ during dinner event and Breast groping after meals.

But,

Here are all the sex scenes that are available in v8.1

I did not include any BJ, TJ, etc only the scenes that involve penetration.

Adrianna - Bedroom, Bedroom, Bath, Dinning Table(Dinner Event)
Adrianna-1.png Adrianna-3.png Adrianna-2.png Adrianna-4.png

Kathrine - Bedroom, Bath, Gym
Kathrine-3.png Kathrine-1.png Kathrine-2.png

Natasha - Flight Deck, Bath, Hot Tub
Natasha-1.png Natasha-2.png Natasha-3.png

Noisyason

May 26, 2018
Oh really? i meant what happens in the dream for the game to have a transformation tag?
ahh my bad you mix potions which makes the witch progressively more busty horny and wearing skimpier outfits until you fuck her after maxing out all the potions i think its 3 of each

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes