DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
well that i think its some bug or something
For the kitchen and night time bedroom Adrianna parts, I had this issue in v0.6 as well (at least I believe it was v0.6 as I haven't looked at the game again until now). So if it is a bug, it is an old one. But since no one here seems to have had the same issues its more likely that I am missing a crucial trigger of some sort.

Also, I've gotten to the point where I can ask to touch her boobs, but I have no idea where that is supposed to happen

Last edited:

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
For the kitchen and night time bedroom Adrianna parts, I had this issue in v0.6 as well (at least I believe it was v0.6 as I haven't looked at the game again until now). So if it is a bug, it is an old one. But since no one here seems to have had the same issues its more likely that I am missing a crucial trigger of some sort.

Also, I've gotten to the point where I can ask to touch her boobs, but I have no idea where that is supposed to happen
yeah same to me, she says something about doing it later but it feels like never hahah
and about the "asking for pics" how many did u get? cause i know there is more than just one

kknusper

Jun 25, 2017
yeah same to me, she says something about doing it later but it feels like never hahah
and about the "asking for pics" how many did u get? cause i know there is more than just one
You have to give her the wine.
At the evening, when she is drunk, it should be possible to touch her boobs (if you asked her before)
The maximum picture count seems to be six for each of them at the moment

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
What? How?
I discovered a bug when in the shower scene (blowjob and titty job at the same time) with Catherine. (V8.1)

When the button to ejaculate appears, nothing happens, the same button reappears and after pressing it again, I find myself out of the shower, looking at the room and only the words in the background.

The ejaculation scene in the mouth is lost and nothing is seen.

I also request for the use of a condom-free scan during normal sex scenes in vagina and ass.

I also request the possibility of increasing the time of ejaculation. (with that pea that I find in the game, a speedy gonzales, would do better!)

I also ask for better physical management of seminal liquid, I wish it were more realistic and authentic.

Example, in the blowjob scene with Adriana in the kitchen, I'd like to see an overflow of spermatic fluid.

I also noticed the new warehouse location, but I haven't found a scene yet, is that correct?

I hope that the author still makes commitment with this game (because it is not finished yet) and stops momentarily with his next project. (if with the next project, it means another game)

There are still a lot of things to do, characters to add, stories to tell.

This is the second game after a House Party, which is very interesting to me.

PS:
A nice suggestion for the next release of the game.

When the seminal fluid reaches its peak during the condom scenes, it would be nice to see the scene of it breaking and spermatic fluid coming out during any sexual act and the relative reaction of the girl or the girls.

Maybe you could have the scene repeated a couple of times before the condom breaks down completely and before it has been emptied into the G.A.I.A. machine.

PS2:
in this scene I'd also like to see the BJ scene or sexual act with Adriana awake.

I want to sex with Nahtasha in yoga scene!!!

View attachment 490982

:eek:(y):cool:
yeah i was hoping that but nothing happened sadly and yeah i guess they are working on it,and about house party game i didnt played that game but i tried and feels like boner killer to me

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
I didn't understand your last words about the house party game.

But if that's what I guessed, I instead feel like a masked fucker! :p

At the moment, excluding the mediocre sex scenes, it's still fun.

PS: It reminds me D-Dub's BoneTown game .

PS2:
I forgot, this game (The Last Hope) instead, reminds me the Eden series of a Frost-Forrester Company (the same Guy; Umemaro3D)

That's why I like it a lot and that's why I like prosperous girls.

At the moment, in Unreal Engine, it is the only one that comes close to the works of the Japanese Master.
i know the umemaro 3D like a video,not gaming and bonetown i played the game and its a cool game

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
Umemaro has created pre-rendered interactive games, like the best Japanese masters.

But to have that final quality, a simple blender on/or a source filmmaker is not enough. (as indeed various Western authors use)

They need to equip themselves with powerful computers and powerful professional software tools capable of handling a large amount of polygons in development and, last but not least, great experience and patience.

An illusion, as much as it can be appreciated in real time, but from my point of view, can never compete with a monster like an Umemaro.

Unlike them, instruments like a Unity are just toys.

PS:
I forgot another thing;

The Japanese or Asian authors in general have a different approach to their work.

There, in their country, the games are first completed (with passion and dedication) and then they earn.

In western countries, on the other hand, exactly the opposite happens.

Fucking money!

This is why there are mediocre authors, mediocre software and games in a perennial state of alpha-beta-gamma!

This is the simple truth.

At the moment I know only a western group, which for its work was inspired by the works of the Japanese Master; a StudioFOW, which is completing what should be an AAA game, Subverse.

PS2: This is another example of how a graphics/renderings engine should be used:

that looks exactly like "honey select" with some mods on and yeah i guess it req monster gaming pc to run that kind of game, for example in 2020 they will make huge games that needs at least 2000$ graphic card and processor and i was like damn. vr games are great but never tried cause i dont have the console to play it sadly

Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
I have a new idea, about sex without a condom:

Without distorting the essence of the game, the author can introduce menstrual cycles, let me explain better.

It is known that women have cycles, more or less every 28 days.

Well, taking into account the dates of birth of each girl present in the game, it would be enough to wait for the non-fertile days to fuck without a condom and without getting the girls pregnant.

Obviously, in all fertile days if he fucks and one or all the girls remain impregnated, the game ends with the usual game over.

What do you think?

It's a good idea?

PS:

or;

The author could also introduce the birth of the child (obviously, sex with the impregnated and pregnant girl would not be possible during gestation), then introduce a new simulator and a new responsibility, that of making the child eat, wash him, to dress him, to talk to him.

If the child is happy after all these treatments, the girl or girls will discover a new aspect of their man, a model father.

And therefore, more pushed sex scenes (including hard and flexible positions .. hehehe!:alien:)

PS2:

Or again,;

based on the experience accumulated with the girls (and also on the amount of liquid in the GAIA machine), you could also fuck without a condom on fertile days, (without the problem of game over, which would still be present, without the right experience and the right affinity with the different girls) and continue with the new simulation to manage the child, in addition to everything else.

A baby simulator, inside a sex simulator, personally, I think it's a nice idea.
Lets not think too far into this.
Also has umemaro released anything in the last few years? i like their work but i have to disagree. Their work is very well done but animation wise they arent that good as you say, they create one well done loop and replay it 20 times until the next one. atleast from what i have seen in their older works. basically seems like a movie in which the sex happens in 5 positions stretched to 20 minutes. StudioFOW does better quality work in my opinion even if their 3d models arent as detailed.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
As I really don't want to dig through 20+ pages to find the information, does anyone know what the fake pills are use for, or given to? I honestly can't remember.

Ihlbit

Jun 30, 2017
The windowsnoeditor.pak file is corrupt in my download. Would it be possible for someone to link just that file to download? Id just redownload the whole thing but i have stupidly slow internet right now. Im talking 24 hours to dl the new version... Under a gb lol

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
As I really don't want to dig through 20+ pages to find the information, does anyone know what the fake pills are use for, or given to? I honestly can't remember.
as i am informed those fake pills are in future update usefull not for now i spent couple of hours trying to figure that out myself hahahah

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
Another idea occurred to me.

In the ship there is a teleportation room, well, why not use it to go down to a specific place on the planet, or on another starship?

Let me explain better, in particular there are two special rooms, this and the defense of the ship (which is currently used to collect minerals from asteroids and to buy useful items in the store).

Well, the author could implement one or more attacks by other living species (obviously, humanoids) against our transport ship.

Here is the Idea!

The same small research spacecraft could be used to collide it with other enemy ships.

Once the alien (humanoid) species is defeated, one of the invaders (obviously, a beautiful and shapely alien) will be taken hostage and questioned as to why his species attacked our ship.

Based on what questions will be asked and what answers will be received, you will have access to special scenes (obviously sexual hehehe!), Or we will receive special objects useful for the continuation of the adventure.

Another nice thing, could be to understand, if the opposing species is aggressive or not.

If it were aggressive and despotic, during the interrogation phase, the new button appear: PUNISH HER !! (obviously special scenes of powerful sex, in these cases!)

Example: the alien girl responds violently to our request, about why she attacked our ship, scene of the choices appears we will choose the one that says: SHUT UP AND SUCK MY DICK !!!

This will give you access to the special scene where, with our hands, we will take her by the hair of her head and make her give a mega and powerful blowjob, (or unbridled sex without a condom, without the problem of having children, or not)

Another thing, among the dialogues with the different alien species, we could also add the possibility (always based on how the interrogation will take place) to meet their queen (a super pussy!), To talk to her (here it is important and useful for example, the use of the teleportation room, for the other starship) and to be able to expand our emotional, sentimental and sexual affinities with the other species, not only with the three girls of our starship.

if it can help, a game like Mass Effect is very useful in this case.

In this regard, we could also expand the adventure on the other starships (if we are well received) and continue with our adventure with new spare parts (and the happiness of our technician Natasha!) for our ship.

G.A.I.A. it's not just a machine, it's not just the world, G.A.I.A. it is also the Universe! (y)

to be honest with u dude u r one smart dude

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I mean the hangar room, where there are the command boards and the teleportation base.

The one in which there is also the game-machine or what looks like the 3d printer that is currently empty, you can click on it but nothing happens.
Ahh, now i understand the locational context.

WolfinSnow

Jul 6, 2018
During breakfast/dinner event where you sit at the table with Adrianna and Kathrine one of the camera positions allow you to look under the table. Is there any content for it (stealth handjob from Kathrine or stealth footjob from Adrianna), either already implemented or planned?

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
If yours is a compliment, thank you very much! :D (I hope you don't joke)

I like to call myself a boy who thinks and reflects far and wide and who does not stop in the simplicity of the things or the difficulty of the things.

But look beyond the things.

I am an aquarium :)
and yes it was a honest compliment, i guessed u might think of the opposite when i re-read the reply but i know u wont get it that way :)

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes