RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Unlocked rec room, went to tanning room, grabbed the camera attachment, have camera in inventory but each time I select the camera in inventory and try to place the camera in bedrooms/bathrooms I get the message that tells me I need to have the attachment...needs bug fix.
Same here, i start the game with this new version and i can't put camera anywhere, the rec room is unlocked, click on the attachement in the tanning room and the item disappear but same message when i try to put camera in any room "need streaming attachement..." and when i come back to the tanning room, the item is here... Poolside Games ?

Last edited:
Reactions: samluun

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
I Still have no idea how to unlock most of the Natasha scenes. Im at max relationship with her as well so Im not entirely sure that, that is the problem.

Also no idea how to unlock the fancy dinner event.

Or any of the new events.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I Still have no idea how to unlock most of the Natasha scenes. Im at max relationship with her as well so Im not entirely sure that, that is the problem.

Also no idea how to unlock the fancy dinner event.

Or any of the new events.
What helped me is basically picking a girl and then following her around for a week or so, doing every event where her outline was green indicating a new event, or doing what I could to increase the attraction stat. Then doing it for the next girl, and then the next.

A lot of the special events, and some permutations of regular events, rely on reaching a certain degree of intimacy with all the girls it seems.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some info.
I start to play the game with the v8.1 and ofc i patch the game with the incest patch.
Now i download the v9.0. Do i need to patch the game again? Or i can just load me save file and play the new update?
Also... is normal that when i start the game, the version on the game is the v8.1?
Thank you

Reactions: dwiza

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
New 9.0 events:
1) Adriana+Kat - in the evening at TV. Go to capitans apartments and get scene, when Kat and Adrina looking TV. You can hide and watch (new scene) or not.
2) Natasha, when she go to sleep (boobs option). (Need max love and seed)
3) Adriana with Natasha in solarium. Interact Adriana, Nat will left.
About 1) scene, what time will they be there watching TV, after dinner?

fishymonger

Dec 23, 2019
About 1) scene, what time will they be there watching TV, after dinner?
Wednesday and Friday nights, after 10. wait in the hallway outside Kat's room for Adriana to go down to the Kitchen/TV area. wait a few moments after she exits the living quarters and then follow. From there, you'll be presented with the scene.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes